Megashitstains & Yerrwifepissedherpants Part 69

wiscovlogger
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Megashitstains & Yerrwifepissedherpants Part 69

Post by wiscovlogger »

it makes me so sick with her using the “rainbow baby” thing as a way to try to finally be included with the mom community. one of my good friends suffered a stillbirth this year far into her pregnancy. as well as my boyfriends good friend suffering one a few DAYS before her due date. having a miscarriage/stillbirth is absolutely traumatic and not something anybody flaunts. she can’t relate in the slightest. she THOUGHT she had a positive pregnancy test so the only thing she suffered was a misunderstanding...

wiscovlogger
Learner
Learner

Post by wiscovlogger »

i would die before i would let her touch my hair or makeup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

So that house in the pic IS the house she bought. I just checked Zillow again and it’s off the market so I guess it was accidentally relisted or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mountainhoney »

I’m genuinely getting heated over this ridiculous “rainbow baby” onesie. This bitch is absolutely DELUSIONAL and doesn’t realize how incredibly lucky and fortunate she is that she didn’t suffer from a REAL miscarriage. It’s ALLLLL for attention and people see right through your bullshit Meg! She NEEDS a psychiatric evaluation done, I worry for the safety and well-being of herself and her unborn baby.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

jlm1995 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:27 am
One of the onesies says rainbow baby.

Also, her nursery is already completely full and she still got THIS MANY gifts. That’s disgusting
Last edited by bitch1992 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

jlm1995 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:27 am
One of the onesies says rainbow baby.

Also, her nursery is already completely full and she still got THIS MANY gifts. That’s disgusting
HOLY SHIT.... that's so many gifts. Is she giving birth to twins or triplets?! :rofl:

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

It's so disrespectful of Meg to claim this is a rainbow baby. But then again, this is the same girl who responds to comments about her pregnancy with "jealous much?" without considering that maybe that person is struggling to get pregnant or suffered a miscarriage, so I'm not surprised. She doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Yoloswagginz
Informer
Informer

Post by Yoloswagginz »

My friend just went through 45 hours of labor before they decided to do a C section. She said it was the most god awful experience ever so I can’t even imagine all the bitching and whining Meg is gonna do when she gets her first contraction.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Yet again another event and meg posts nothing. She knows everyone’s going to comment especially about her rainbow baby onesie because she’s complete trash. I guess her hair was still styled from her uncles funeral. I can’t with that poor anymore. So fucking ugly and she claims she doesn’t do her hair like a jersey girl anymore. That’s literally the epitome of jersey girl hair

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

I am truly and genuinely surprised Andrew, Megan and Kenz Jenner didn’t run for the hills when they saw Mama Kroh answer the door in that Amish outfit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wiscovlogger
Learner
Learner

Post by wiscovlogger »

gLoWInG

Post by Guest »

Wtf is her mom wearing. Don’t even get me started on Mackenzie. Why can’t you act normal and dress yourself age.

Post by Guest »

No wonder she hasn’t posted or said anything. The first rat spawn is there. Did you mention this or was this a surprise.

Also why can her friends dress more mature then her?

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Oh my god those outfits lmfaooo they can’t be for real.
Megs face always looks like she’s forcing a smile. She’s not really happy probably cause she had to wear blue rather than pink :rofl:

_longtimelurker_123
Learner
Learner

Post by _longtimelurker_123 »

100% she chose the location for her baby shower because she felt the color of the walls matched her decor.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

What the bloody hell are those sleeves on her moms shirt. Meg looks so depressing. Kenz looks awful as usual. Erin looks gorgeous as usual.

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

If I didn’t hear a heartbeat or have a doctor tell me I was pregnant after ultrasound exam.. if I didn’t pass an actual fetus into the toilet with cramps and clots.. I would in no way shape or form say I was pregnant and had a miscarriage.

She literally had a failed pregnancy. At most it was probably a yolk sac or something.

I’m so superstitious I would never want to speak the word miscarriage. She’s asking for bad karma.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Catching up and my lord that rainbow baby onesie is in such poor taste. You didn't even have a miscarriage. I know everyone is different but I watched quite a few of my friends and family suffer a miscarriage and they were all very hesitant to try and conceive after. And here smegma is pregnant just what a couple months after her "miscarriage"
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

She looks like shit. Her hair is over done, and that dress makes her look much larger than she is. Her hair looks so much better when it’s more relaxed. Parted down the middle and straight it would look beautiful.

Her baby shower doesn’t look like what I was expecting from her pinterest.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Agreed with everyone who posted above. That rainbow baby onesie truly is insensitive. I can’t believe she’s shameless enough to continue perpetuating this narrative that she had a miscarriage...You were not pregnant, meg. You’re crazy.

Return to “Megan Leigh”