LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

BlueDiamond55
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by BlueDiamond55 »

The ideal scenario would be for Erin to get pregnant with a girl sometime in the near future. Then she will go see Meg’s baby in the hospital and post him on Instagram before Megan has a chance to with the caption “can’t wait to meet my baby girl in a pink blanket!”

I know Erin would never do that though. She actually has class unlike these two idiots.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

She will soon start with that bullshit again that they need a bigger vehicle.. I can’t go anywhere guys we need more room I can’t fit the baby and the groceries so I got the 6 seat for growing family lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

sisinikkole wrote:
ggg wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:40 pm
BbEvr wrote:I think she’s going to be the type of mom that leaves her kid with her parents so she can grocery shop in peace. I don’t think she’ll do anything with the baby by herself till the baby is 3 months.
she doesn’t even grocery shop alone now so i don’t know how the hell she’s going to do it when she has a child she’s going to have to constantly feed.

She'll bask in the attention having her rat with her gets her. She'll find every excuse to go out just to show everyone she's got a kid.
Idk why she thinks she’s so special for being pregnant/having a kid. Most women do either or both some point in their lives. She really thinks she is the center of the universe

Astamper30
Talker
Talker

Post by Astamper30 »

strawberry_hearts wrote:She will soon start with that bullshit again that they need a bigger vehicle.. I can’t go anywhere guys we need more room I can’t fit the baby and the groceries so I got the 6 seat for growing family lol

And by groceries.... We know you mean HomeGoods/tjmaxx/ at home/ new home decor place she likes bags.... Not groceries Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

Somebody, I think on here, put it best: that Meg believes she’s the center of everyone’s lives/ the BiG yOuTuBe sTaR, while they’re all background characters used as props to keep up her delusional facade. Even rat is just a sperm donor (yet again) that helped her step into the mommy vlogging world.
If Jade were to post pictures of future blockhead bubbas before anyone else, Meg would stop talking to her and make everyone turn against her for spoiling everything, throw shade online so her minions attack her and talk shit, then play victim if anyone else states their opinion. oh also call everyone heartless.

btw where are all these non-pregnancy related videos that were coming soon? 🙄

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:15 pm
lobeauty11 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:06 pm
bitch1992 wrote:
bronzedbrunette wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:14 am
Oh yeah! Somebody better teach their kid sex Ed! I can’t see Megan doing that at all. And I don’t trust what info Anthony would give Image

Where I live, they didn’t even teach it so you couldn’t leave that up to school. In 8th grade gym, we had a day for “health class” and all they did was say they can’t teach us about sex, all they can do is preach abstinence and that it’s up to our parents to teach us more. CAN YOU IMAGINE? And then 9th grade health, kinda the same deal except we did get a slide show of what certain STD’s look like and what some words mean. (Like ejaculation lol) But again, abstinence was preached and not much info was given. And I was class of 09 Image that’s when the show 16 and pregnant came out! I remember those girls being around my age the first season. Let’s just say there were def a few high school pregnancies in my grade
OMG I remember, when I was in high school; I was tacking parenting class... the show 16 and pregnant. It's crazy how young adults tired to become adult such a young age and think they can do it, but in reality, most of them can't! My neighbour's daughter; she's 2 or 3 years younger than me now have 3 kids (2 of are her and 1 is her boyfriend) and I'm not in the relationship yet. Just working, be healthy for myself.

A girl from the high school I went to was on the og Teen Mom lolImage Meg’s future daughter if she can’t get past saying the word breasts lmao

Who was it?
There's only 1 teen mom/teen dad I only like and respect what they did for their 1st child.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:51 pm
sisinikkole wrote: She'll bask in the attention having her rat with her gets her. She'll find every excuse to go out just to show everyone she's got a kid.
Idk why she thinks she’s so special for being pregnant/having a kid. Most women do either or both some point in their lives. She really thinks she is the center of the universe

I had too! 😂😂😂

Xtina333334
Talker
Talker

Post by Xtina333334 »

sisinikkole wrote:
ggg wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:40 pm
BbEvr wrote:I think she’s going to be the type of mom that leaves her kid with her parents so she can grocery shop in peace. I don’t think she’ll do anything with the baby by herself till the baby is 3 months.
she doesn’t even grocery shop alone now so i don’t know how the hell she’s going to do it when she has a child she’s going to have to constantly feed.

She'll bask in the attention having her rat with her gets her. She'll find every excuse to go out just to show everyone she's got a kid.
Can you guys imagine Meg when she has a kid AND a bump at the same time? She will be on manic overdrive

Xtina333334
Talker
Talker

Post by Xtina333334 »

MyDunkinOdor wrote:Somebody, I think on here, put it best: that Meg believes she’s the center of everyone’s lives/ the BiG yOuTuBe sTaR, while they’re all background characters used as props to keep up her delusional facade. Even rat is just a sperm donor (yet again) that helped her step into the mommy vlogging world.
If Jade were to post pictures of future blockhead bubbas before anyone else, Meg would stop talking to her and make everyone turn against her for spoiling everything, throw shade online so her minions attack her and talk shit, then play victim if anyone else states their opinion. oh also call everyone heartless.

btw where are all these non-pregnancy related videos that were coming soon? Image
I believe that’s called delusions of grandeur, a schizophrenic trait. Another fun disorder that Meg would probably be in denial of like the bipolar.

lobeauty11
Talker
Talker

Post by lobeauty11 »

BlueDiamond55 wrote:
lobeauty11 wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
bronzedbrunette wrote:
Oh yeah! Somebody better teach their kid sex Ed! I can’t see Megan doing that at all. And I don’t trust what info Anthony would give Image

Where I live, they didn’t even teach it so you couldn’t leave that up to school. In 8th grade gym, we had a day for “health class” and all they did was say they can’t teach us about sex, all they can do is preach abstinence and that it’s up to our parents to teach us more. CAN YOU IMAGINE? And then 9th grade health, kinda the same deal except we did get a slide show of what certain STD’s look like and what some words mean. (Like ejaculation lol) But again, abstinence was preached and not much info was given. And I was class of 09 Image that’s when the show 16 and pregnant came out! I remember those girls being around my age the first season. Let’s just say there were def a few high school pregnancies in my grade
OMG I remember, when I was in high school; I was tacking parenting class... the show 16 and pregnant. It's crazy how young adults tired to become adult such a young age and think they can do it, but in reality, most of them can't! My neighbour's daughter; she's 2 or 3 years younger than me now have 3 kids (2 of are her and 1 is her boyfriend) and I'm not in the relationship yet. Just working, be healthy for myself.

A girl from the high school I went to was on the og Teen Mom lolImage Meg’s future daughter if she can’t get past saying the word breasts lmao

Who was it?
kailyn Lowry

lobeauty11
Talker
Talker

Post by lobeauty11 »

lobeauty11 wrote:
BlueDiamond55 wrote:
lobeauty11 wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
bronzedbrunette wrote:

Who was it?
kailyn Lowry

adding to this I was incorrect, it was teen mom2

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I know she did that ring predictor gender thing because I remember her doing it, and the screen shots of her crazy eyes are GOLD. But I don’t remember the results. Does anyone remember if it predicted boy or girl first?

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

lobeauty11 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:09 am
lobeauty11 wrote:
BlueDiamond55 wrote:
lobeauty11 wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:

Who was it?
kailyn Lowry

adding to this I was incorrect, it was teen mom2

I find she's okey! But at least I heard she much better know.
I hate farrah abraham the most! I could imagine this will be Meg 100%, but I'm glad they not getting a girl.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

bronzedbrunette wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:50 am
I know she did that ring predictor gender thing because I remember her doing it, and the screen shots of her crazy eyes are GOLD. But I don’t remember the results. Does anyone remember if it predicted boy or girl first?

I remember that too! It was in one of her older vlogs during the time she was OBSESSED with babies. like creepily obsessed with other people's babies. But that whole ring old wives tale thing that she tried predicted that she would have a girl as her first child. And I remember she looked soooo happy and excited thinking it would actually happen and come true. :rofl:

And the whole time Anthony was sitting there making comments about how stupid it was. But she was convinced at that point she would have a girl because of that.

Astamper30
Talker
Talker

Post by Astamper30 »

LaurenLove wrote:
bronzedbrunette wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:50 am

I remember that too! It was in one of her older vlogs during the time she was OBSESSED with babies. like creepily obsessed with other people's babies. But that whole ring old wives tale thing that she tried predicted that she would have a girl as her first child. And I remember she looked soooo happy and excited thinking it would actually happen and come true. :rofl:

And the whole time Anthony was sitting there making comments about how stupid it was. But she was convinced at that point she would have a girl because of that.
I think ayynoprenup put a clip of that in one of the posts!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Post by sw4075 »

Meg isn’t friends with any of Ants friends. Not even Andrew. Kind of weird, actually really weird! They all really don’t like her and hide Ants infidelities.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

sw4075 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am
Meg isn’t friends with any of Ants friends. Not even Andrew. Kind of weird, actually really weird! They all really don’t like her and hide Ants infidelities.

well she did say that she thinks it's weird to have friends of the opposite sex..... *eye roll*

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

What really !? Rat don’t think so *plants a fat kiss on Christa* *slaps kenz vagina*

Post by Guest »

Ok so I just need to post. I never do, I just sit at home alone and agree and laugh to myself.
But Meg is DEFINITELY going to be in bed for like 2 weeks after the birth.
She’s one of those people who’s birth is average, obviously it’s hard pushing a watermelon out.. but she’ll say it was traumatic (yawn), she’ll have had the worst time, the worst pain, everything was drama.. Anthony will faint, dislocate his dick into one of the nurses.. oops ain’t that the truth. No but seriously..
Just grow up Smeg.
I was doing the school pick up the day after I gave birth to my boy and so were others I know because life goes on.
Not with Meg. She genuinely believes the whole world revolves around her and it pisses me off. I don’t think I can watch it any longer.

Post by Guest »

Lemonjuice_ wrote:Ok so I just need to post. I never do, I just sit at home alone and agree and laugh to myself.
But Meg is DEFINITELY going to be in bed for like 2 weeks after the birth.
She’s one of those people who’s birth is average, obviously it’s hard pushing a watermelon out.. but she’ll say it was traumatic (yawn), she’ll have had the worst time, the worst pain, everything was drama.. Anthony will faint, dislocate his dick into one of the nurses.. oops ain’t that the truth. No but seriously..
Just grow up Smeg.
I was doing the school pick up the day after I gave birth to my boy and so were others I know because life goes on.
Not with Meg. She genuinely believes the whole world revolves around her and it pisses me off. I don’t think I can watch it any longer.
dislocate his dick into one of the nurses ImageImageImage

Return to “Megan Leigh”