MiserableMeg Morrison Divorrison & yerrlipsyncingsucked Part 56

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MiserableMeg Morrison Divorrison & yerrlipsyncingsucked Part 56

Post by letmetellyou »

my wedding had its moments (cue my 3 year old niece burning her hand on a curling iron and both of my sisters rushing her to urgent care) but 90% of the time i was all smiles. 90% of the time meg was bitchy frown face and it looks like to 10% where she smiled, it was purely for the camera. this topic title could not have been more accurate. smh.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Tami wrote::lolface: I just sawl the "behind the scenes" vlog of Debbie Downer Smeg's sham wedding. Everyone looked absolutely miserable to be alive! Bridezilla was probably barking pinterest orders at everyone the whole time. Honestly, I've seen happier and more uplifting funerals before. Poor Daddy Kroh had to start downing martinis just to get through this shit-show.
Who the hell filmed that? Was that from the "professional" videographer she hired?!? It was so unprofessional, herky jerky, and edited by a 3 year old.
Sounded/looked like her friend Christa was filming it at first then towards the end that Annie chick was.

That was such a shitty upload. She looked miserable the whole time, def not something I wld want to advertise to the world but hey, whatever... better her getting married to a loser than me. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I flew all the way across the country for this shit show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

ggg wrote:
Ciara2990 wrote:
-complete blatant disregard again for Bella’s mother as Bella was clearly shown
i totally forgot about bella not being able to be in videos. she also looked like she was not with the shits. she looked combination exhausted/under the weather. poor kid.

Gotta feel really bad for Bella. They've been dragging the poor girl back n forth across the country for this dog n pony show. She was obviously miserable, sick, and jet-lagged. Not to mention Bridezilla was barking orders at her the whole time and making her pose ridiculously putting her shoes on her like a fucking peasant.

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I have to wonder if Maria ever sits back and watches these videos and just laughs

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Tami wrote:
ggg wrote:
Ciara2990 wrote:
i totally forgot about bella not being able to be in videos. she also looked like she was not with the shits. she looked combination exhausted/under the weather. poor kid.

Gotta feel really bad for Bella. They've been dragging the poor girl back n forth across the country for this dog n pony show. She was obviously miserable, sick, and jet-lagged. Not to mention Bridezilla was barking orders at her the whole time and making her pose ridiculously putting her shoes on her like a fucking peasant.

its sad. the flight from cali to jersey is a long one, and she was probably only able to come for the weekend because the wedding was saturday, she probably had to fly out sunday and go back to school the next day. if they cared about her at all and being at the wedding.. they shouldve done it in the summer time when she was on break or during winter break, which only just passed last week (might be different days in cali)

Post by Guest »

Tami wrote:
ggg wrote:
Ciara2990 wrote:

imagine being a little girl and feeling like that all while your evil about to be step mother forces you to get down and put her shoes on. she prob had zero sympathy. yet meg gets one fucking pimple and plops on the couch with disney & chili

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

For someone who was begging her boyfriend for years to put a ring on it and then he finally does.. she ends up looking miserable on her wedding day... DAFUG?

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

EmmasMommy wrote:That vlog should have been titled ‘The Miserable Morrison Matrimony’ instead

LOL that sounds like a book title for a Series of Unfortunate Events story

biancajayyy
Debater
Debater

Post by biancajayyy »

its katelyn bro wrote:My god she didn’t smile once in that whole video! She had the biggest bitch face on the ENTIRE time.

“Meg you look gorgeous!” “Thanks. My hair needs to be fixed.” What an absolutely miserable person to be around. Jesus.

LOL and Nicole said it too, who looked absolutely AMAZING in my opinion. Megan was probably self conscious that Anthony was staring at all the other girls thinking how beautiful they are instead.

Post by Guest »

EmmasMommy wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:Image
Lmao

She looks like a dog

Fucking THISImage

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
EmmasMommy wrote: She looks like a dog

Fucking THISImage

Image Image Image ImageImageImageImage

columbiaruby
Debater
Debater

Post by columbiaruby »

I went to a celebration of life last night that was more upbeat than meg's wedding. How depressing was that video and the look on everyone's faces.

Vannah81
Debater
Debater

MiserableMeg Morrison Divorrison & yerrlipsyncingsucked Part 56

Post by Vannah81 »

You can tell how much she hated everything. Her dress, hair, makeup, people around her, she hates it all lol! Like god can’t you just at least FAKE it!?

Can’t wait to see the rest of the shit show on her professional video. I’m sure her and Ant read some sappy ass letter to each other as a voice over. Monotone Meg here we come! Y’all think she’s pregnant yet lmao?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Ciara2990 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Suuuure you do

she's probably going to make a whole video on her main channel about his she got married as if she hasn't mentioned it everyday for the last 2 weeks on social media.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Kookamunga
Learner
Learner

Post by Kookamunga »

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:21 pm
I flew all the way across the country for this shit show
LOL at Erin taking the champagne bottle to the face. Might as well get your drink on now before the shitshow begins.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Ciara2990 wrote:

Suuuure you do

This is the woman who promised a vlog every day of December. This wedding was one day and she’s claiming she has more footage then probably that whole month.
I mean I’m not a fan of hers so maybe this is why I feel this way. But who the fuck cares? This video shouldn’t have been posted. The photographers usually put together a short maybe 5 minute video recap of the wedding. I think that would’ve been enough. People just wanted to see what she was going to look like and we did so enough with the wedding move on

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

biancajayyy wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:19 pm
its katelyn bro wrote:My god she didn’t smile once in that whole video! She had the biggest bitch face on the ENTIRE time.

“Meg you look gorgeous!” “Thanks. My hair needs to be fixed.” What an absolutely miserable person to be around. Jesus.

LOL and Nicole said it too, who looked absolutely AMAZING in my opinion. Megan was probably self conscious that Anthony was staring at all the other girls thinking how beautiful they are instead.

I agree, I thought Nicole looked beautiful and her updo was so pretty. I also thought Christa looked really good too. Okay yea pretty much everyone looked good except Megan in my opinion :rofl: She could have looked so much better if her dress fit her right, her hair didn’t look like a stiff plastic wig, she wasn’t holding a bush, had what looked like a dead white animal draped over her, and she didn’t look miserable :?

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 »

I forgot to add... After watching Casey Holmes’s wedding video and comparing it to this, the difference is astonishing. Casey looked genuinely happy and excited. Megan looks irritated, anxious (not the good kind), and bitter. It’s so obvious she hated her hair when she was looking in the mirror and Nicole tried complimenting her. Did she not have a hair trial?

Tami
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tami »

steph88x wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:55 pm
Ciara2990 wrote:
Suuuure you do
This is the woman who promised a vlog every day of December. This wedding was one day and she’s claiming she has more footage then probably that whole month.
I mean I’m not a fan of hers so maybe this is why I feel this way. But who the fuck cares? This video shouldn’t have been posted. The photographers usually put together a short maybe 5 minute video recap of the wedding. I think that would’ve been enough. People just wanted to see what she was going to look like and we did so enough with the wedding move on
VlogWedding will surely be an even bigger fail than VlogMas was, and the final nail in her Youtube coffin. 95% of the footage shot will never see the light of day because she will edit it out so much desperately trying to find flattering shots of herself....which don't exist.
The wedding is history Smeg, just like both your failed Youtube channels. Adios! :SS:

Return to “Megan Leigh”