Charles Gross: Penis May Be small, Lies are Tall (Part 7)

chain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: Penis May Be small, Lies are Tall (Part 7

Post by chain »

I may be the minority here but I don't think Charles going after Perez's kid is wrong, I have not seen either videos but after reading here I'm sure Perez started it with the molestation allegations? In my eyes that is way more serious than going after a child's appearance. BOTH are incredibly immature and shouldn't have been said but we know how immature and childish Charles is, but for Perez to just throw THOSE kind of allegations are more severe than a childs looks. After all it is the same father-child situation on both ends but to bring sexual assault/harassment into anything is too serious and can ruin peoples whole lives even if its just rumors. Both Perez and Charles are low lifes with very little going for them though. With a figure like Perez present in that childs life he very well and most likely could raise his own little Charles.

Haakon
Debater
Debater

Post by Haakon »

Hollanderfan wrote:
Julie_Gross wrote:I think Perez Hilton is right. I don’t think Charles lives in the UWS. I live 2 blocks from him on 104th/Broadway and Charles is on 104th/Riverside Dr. I’ve never seen him at all walking about when I’m out grocery shopping/walking dog. The Douglas projects are right near us too on 104th. So if you think he lives in this upscale Manhattan area of NY then you’re wrong. His whole online image is a joke.
Charles assertion that he lives in an upscale neighborhood is a perennial source of amusement to me. Constantly stating that he lives on the Upper West Side is a staple in his videos. "Classy" places like Lincoln Center and the Dakota are also on the Upper West Side, but they're so far south of Charles' area that they're almost in a different time zone.
Charles's apartment and Lincoln Center and the Dakota AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME FUCKING ZIP CODE!!! God Charles, you're such a pathetic loser and poser.

Nopeneverokay
Informer
Informer

Post by Nopeneverokay »

There’s no way his parents give him money. He doesn’t spend at all now. He can’t even order Postmates. I still think one of the reasons he stopped eating is so he could save money. He’s dead broke and it’s destroying him.

We would never care or comment on his situation if he didn’t constantly brag about how much money he has. But when someone is sitting in their parents raggity ass junk yard apartment talking about how rich they are? That’s going to bring out the worst in people. If you wear a fur coat and claim everyone’s jealous that they can’t afford it, when it’s really just your dead grandmas coat and you’re wearing it in 90 degree heat because it’s the only thing you have that seems lavish then we are going to call you out.

Bragging about being educated because you went to an elite school, even though you barely graduated high school? Gross. Over 95% of kids who go to elite nyc private schools attempt college. His high schools would truly be ashamed of him.

He’s constantly asking for it.

Boyle
Debater
Debater

Post by Boyle »

chain wrote:I may be the minority here but I don't think Charles going after Perez's kid is wrong, I have not seen either videos but after reading here I'm sure Perez started it with the molestation allegations? In my eyes that is way more serious than going after a child's appearance. BOTH are incredibly immature and shouldn't have been said but we know how immature and childish Charles is, but for Perez to just throw THOSE kind of allegations are more severe than a childs looks. After all it is the same father-child situation on both ends but to bring sexual assault/harassment into anything is too serious and can ruin peoples whole lives even if its just rumors. Both Perez and Charles are low lifes with very little going for them though. With a figure like Perez present in that childs life he very well and most likely could raise his own little Charles.
If you've not seen either video, I would suggest your opinion is based on what you imagine took place... I've attached a transcript of PH's message - a pdf file. Judge for yourself whether PH made an allegation or a passing suggestion.

https://ufile.io/dgkrm

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

Boyle wrote:
chain wrote:I may be the minority here but I don't think Charles going after Perez's kid is wrong, I have not seen either videos but after reading here I'm sure Perez started it with the molestation allegations? In my eyes that is way more serious than going after a child's appearance. BOTH are incredibly immature and shouldn't have been said but we know how immature and childish Charles is, but for Perez to just throw THOSE kind of allegations are more severe than a childs looks. After all it is the same father-child situation on both ends but to bring sexual assault/harassment into anything is too serious and can ruin peoples whole lives even if its just rumors. Both Perez and Charles are low lifes with very little going for them though. With a figure like Perez present in that childs life he very well and most likely could raise his own little Charles.
If you've not seen either video, I would suggest your opinion is based on what you imagine took place... I've attached a transcript of PH's message - a pdf file. Judge for yourself whether PH made an allegation or a passing suggestion.

https://ufile.io/dgkrm
thank you for the transcript. Either way if he was just suggestion it or not that's still something really serious to bring up and its an equal "come back" to suggest his daughter needs some cosmetic surgery. When you live your life online and put it out in the public anything you post or bring up is fair game.

Can someone please explain why his videos haven't been removed? I flag and report every video with correct reportings and most of them even have more thumbs down than likes. Why do some low end channels get their whole channel removed yet we cant even get his suspended? I highly recommend when you guys have a little free time go and flag his videos for proper reporting.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Jamalama67 wrote:
Hollanderfan wrote:
Julie_Gross wrote:I think Perez Hilton is right. I don’t think Charles lives in the UWS. I live 2 blocks from him on 104th/Broadway and Charles is on 104th/Riverside Dr. I’ve never seen him at all walking about when I’m out grocery shopping/walking dog. The Douglas projects are right near us too on 104th. So if you think he lives in this upscale Manhattan area of NY then you’re wrong. His whole online image is a joke.
Charles assertion that he lives in an upscale neighborhood is a perennial source of amusement to me. Every time he makes this claim, I'll pop up to refute it. He does indeed live at 104th and Riverside. You've probably never seen him because he's usually inside his bedroom or inside an Uber. Constantly stating that he lives on the Upper West Side is a staple in his videos. "Classy" places like Lincoln Center and the Dakota are also on the Upper West Side, but they're so far south of Charles' area that they're almost in a different time zone. Besides, to real New Yorkers, the Upper West Side only extends as far north as 96th Street, its historical boundary. It was only through the efforts of real estate brokers that the northern boundary has been switched in the popular mind to 110th Street. This enables questionable areas such as Charles' neighborhood to escape its traditional stigma as an undesirable area dominated by the massive Frederick Douglass Houses, one of the largest low-income housing developments in the world. To me, and to anyone else who truly knows the city, he lives in Bloomingdale, the proper name for the area defined by 96th Street to the south and 110th Street to the north.

Charles has such a feeling of inferiority. It's behind everything he does. His youth, spent in private schools whose tuition represented a genuine sacrifice on the part of his parents, only taught him to feel deficient and envious surrounded by children from genuinely wealthy families. The perceived scorn he felt at school has never left him. The need to present an elite image is ever present. So he talks about his perfume that he has "flown in" from Spain, and his family's tea in hand-tied teabags that is "flown in" from France. He says he spent $90,000 on his body in one month, after consulting with his "accountant." What he probably did was buy out the diet pills, laxatives, and enemas at his local Duane Reade and binge on that for 30 days.

As his YouTube income dwindles, as the allowance he receives from his parents fails to keep pace with inflation, and as he runs out of things to sell on Depop, the more we'll get stories about his wealth and his exclusive environment. His problem, however, is that he has no idea how truly wealthy people think, act, and live. His middle-class upbringing hasn't given him the imagination or scope to create a convincing storyline. He can only rely on what he reads in Vanity Fair and Vogue and what he sees on television and Netflix.
All of this. I spent my teen years on the UWS, and the rule of thumb was, anything above 96th was where one had to be more vigilant. One of my closest friends at the time lived around the corner from Symphony Space, on Riverside and 95th, and his building was just on the cusp of where Woody Allen's UWS turned into the area you were likely to start running into homeless folks, the streets were less clean, and even the subway stations were left maintained.
This is fun: According to the NYPD and the Transit Authority, the subway station at 103rd and Broadway (only two blocks from Charles' apartment) has one of the highest crime rates of any station in the system. No wonder Charles takes an Uber, even to go to Whole Foods.

Boyle
Debater
Debater

Post by Boyle »

shiznitz wrote:You've just improved my weekend considerably, Boyle. And you haven't a clue how badly it needed to be improved. :tu:
I don't have much to add to the discussions, as I'm too far behind everyone in viewing. (Going to get caught up a bit now.)
Two things though - that I did catch, which immediately caused my antennae to go up and suspect the Perez Hilton vs. Charles Gross throwdown may have been planned in advance and agreed upon:

1. Charles' initial denial of knowing who Perez Hilton was. That was a blatant lie, and I think it was "masked" to appear as a put-down for Perez, but was actually gratuitously thrown in because they planned the whole charade. Liars tend to cover themselves with unnecessary statements such as that to try to throw off the listener's suspicions from the start.

2. The remarks Charles made about PH's child - c'mon, that was way over the top, even for Charles. Deliberately outrageous to stir up excitement, of course. That's a given. And yes, we all know Charles truly has no class, but I don't think he would have put that out there without an up-front agreement with Perez. It just smacked of a rehearsed speech to me - the way he spoke the words. I know that doesn't prove they were in cahoots, but I'm calling it that way anyway.

My spidey senses were all a-tingle, telling me "all is not as it is being presented."
The speculations of a Web-head... Hmm, it would be a very cynical approach to take towards the viewing public - a manufactured spat involving family members. I've no doubt Charlie would stoop that low for views, would PH? I'd never heard him speak until I saw his video the other day. Perhaps savvy YouTubers are laughing down their sleeves at moronic viewers who believe the spat is real, the smaller YouTubers will just see it as an opportunity to garner a few extra views. If you are correct then it would suggest to me that Charlie is seriously trolling viewers and just playing at being mentally unstable. This would explain why his family aren't that bothered by all the drama, they realize it is concocted drama for the Plebs, an alternative to reality TV. :?

Nopeneverokay
Informer
Informer

Post by Nopeneverokay »

Oops I meant more than 95% of elite nyc private school kids attend college, not attempt.

Charles thinks he’s an elitist because he went to a private nyc school, but he is an awful representation. He never fit in while he was there because he was neither wealthy or connected, two main factors in those schools. The kids like Charles who were super lazy and unmotivated still went to private colleges because they knew they’d have several more years funded by their parents. Charles couldn’t even do that.

No one who went to an elite private school in nyc is doing nothing with their life except Charles. He should be embarrassed by it, not bragging.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

All of this hate that Charles is spouting lately - insulting a wide range of demographic categories and all walks of life - is going to come back to bite him in the ass, sooner or later. And he's not going to see it coming.

My prediction? He's going to piss off the wrong Manhattanite. Some mentally unstable, depressed, or disenfranchised viewer of his who is perhaps not even commenting at all...just sitting there simmering and simmering...

...it's only a matter of time until this kid gets physically assaulted on his way to Duane Reade.

(P.S. That other video about his procedures....whoa! His level of self/image-obsession is even worse than I thought, and I already thought it was insane.)

qrin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by qrin »

Lol I just skimmed through his 48 min video why is he so ridiculous in every way. It's an actual cringe fest watching him trying to be threatening and talking about himself making people leave the state in fear. Does he think he's living in a movie? Does he think he's Amy Dunne from Gone Girl? And then he says wars are started because of stupidity? What does he think wars are fought over? It's like the Dunning-Kruger effect in full display. I legit get sympathy pains for everyone who has to know him in real life.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

qrin wrote:Lol I just skimmed through his 48 min video why is he so ridiculous in every way. It's an actual cringe fest watching him trying to be threatening and talking about himself making people leave the state in fear. Does he think he's living in a movie? Does he think he's Amy Dunne from Gone Girl? And then he says wars are started because of stupidity? What does he think wars are fought over? It's like the Dunning-Kruger effect in full display. I legit get sympathy pains for everyone who has to know him in real life.
Charles is a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger. The tests that were used in formulating the D-K Effect were for humor, grammar, and logic. Anyone who's had even limited exposure to Charles can see his deficiencies in each of these areas. In fact, I would wager that there's not a single edition of his YouTube channel where he doesn't go through the bottom of the chart in measuring these tests. When he's angry, as in his latest massive rant, he truly excels himself. Perhaps he'll even appear as an exemplar in any update on the D-K Effect.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Maybe it is Charles who is abusing the parents ala The Strange Thing about the Johnsons
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1772398/
It would explain why they're so meek around him and why he wears the elders clothing and is constantly in their bed which is outlandish behavior of adult man in his mid twenties. He always has been screeching hysterically on repeat in videos for years how insanely close he is to them. It comes across as deranged honestly. I'm close to my mom and visit her home and phone her daily I don't have to inform of the obvious and don't get maddened when describing it the way Shit for Brains does. I also respect her free time and privacy unlike dicknose. Even people off line or uncool know stuff their kids do on social media my parents knew about a pic of my dog that was viral. They know all the trending memes references and stuff people blab.

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

I'll never EVER believe Charles and his family are wealthy. I 100% believe his parents are successful and living comfortable in NY because they worked their asses off. But not wealthy enough to pay for both their kids apartments. Charles lives in a beat up home. They have a Hideous kitchen with outdated appliances. His walls look so dirty. His Kitchen is a cluster fuck. He sleeps in a TWIN SIZE bed lol a Queen or full would not fit in his Tiny bedroom (I dont think anyone past 14 should be in a twin size bed). They cant even afford a new door to replace the one someone sucker punched.. talk about issues :rofl:
He's sold everything he purchased in the beginning of his channel. I do think he might of inherited a small amount of change, combined with what he was making at the time (he had pretty great views back then considering he posted daily) and now he blew right through it
He looks like he shops at the granny section of thrift stores. He's probably losing all the weight since he cant afford all those donuts

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

Sorry for the double post. Just watched Rich Luxx video. I love him so mach!! But seriously Rich.. really! You know he would 100% look down on you. You are not nearly "attractive" enough to hang out with him. Although Charles has a receding hairline looking like he's pushing 30 with the body of a pubescent girl he only talks to really beautiful people ... except Joann and peter lol. Plus he's not white. Charles doesnt associate with minorities except his sister.
Rich is fat, a minority and JUST started making money. Everything Charles laughs at. Rich do yourself a favor stick to CEO's dont make someone who doesnt deserve it popular. Dont forget you are who you hang out with Mija

Jamalama67
Talker
Talker

Post by Jamalama67 »

Nopeneverokay wrote:Oops I meant more than 95% of elite nyc private school kids attend college, not attempt.

Charles thinks he’s an elitist because he went to a private nyc school, but he is an awful representation. He never fit in while he was there because he was neither wealthy or connected, two main factors in those schools. The kids like Charles who were super lazy and unmotivated still went to private colleges because they knew they’d have several more years funded by their parents. Charles couldn’t even do that.

No one who went to an elite private school in nyc is doing nothing with their life except Charles. He should be embarrassed by it, not bragging.
No one who has a NYC private school education, and received private tutoring has any business bragging, when the only school they got into was Baruch. Sorry, but that's one of the ultimate safety schools. I went to one of NYC's specialized/entrance-by-exam-only schools, where almost 100% of the student body went on to college, and something like like 40% of my graduating class ended up in the Ivy League. During the whole "preparing for college" junior year it was drilled into us: APPLY TO HUNTER, FORDHAM, AND BARUCH AS SAFETY SCHOOLS, ON THE OFF CHANCE YOU DON'T GET IN ANYWHERE ELSE. And, honestly? If you DID end up at one of those? After the ucation we received? It was considered pretty shameful. The fact that Charles couldn't even CUT IT at Baruch is even MORE shameful.

So, yeah - I don't doubt he had expensive tutoring. A lot of the kids I grew up with did. It's a thing. One of my old HS friends now makes a six figure salary doing SAT prep with private school kids. The fact that Charles doesn't even get the irony in bragging about what a fucking LOSER he turned out to be, even though his thousandaire parents spent a lot of money on his education, is truly rich. It's the ONLY rich thing about him.

He brags about having had an elite education, yet he's dumb as dirt and couldn't even finish a whole year at a half-ass safety school.
He's brags about being super cultured, yet he lives on frozen meals.
He brags about his pre-war, luxury apartment building, yet the wear and tear on that dump cannot be hidden from his very own videos.
He brags about how money is no object, yet he throws a tantrum when his H&M gift card doesn't pan out.
He brags about how often he takes Uber, as if it's a sign of affluence, when tons of us who are middle class take Uber every, single day, BECAUSE IT'S SO CHEAP.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

Jamalama67 wrote:
Nopeneverokay wrote:Oops I meant more than 95% of elite nyc private school kids attend college, not attempt.

No one who has a NYC private school education, and received private tutoring has any business bragging, when the only school they got into was Baruch.
Charles is too savvy and knowledgeable of the ways of the world to have wasted his time at a university. He knows that Yale graduates can only get jobs tutoring kids on the Upper West Side and Harvard MBAs end up with dishwasher jobs.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Heylisten wrote:Sorry for the double post. Just watched Rich Luxx video. I love him so mach!! But seriously Rich.. really! You know he would 100% look down on you. You are not nearly "attractive" enough to hang out with him. Although Charles has a receding hairline looking like he's pushing 30 with the body of a pubescent girl he only talks to really beautiful people ... except Joann and peter lol. Plus he's not white. Charles doesnt associate with minorities except his sister.
Rich is fat, a minority and JUST started making money. Everything Charles laughs at. Rich do yourself a favor stick to CEO's dont make someone who doesnt deserve it popular. Dont forget you are who you hang out with Mija
Charles would be lucky if Rich met up with him. That’s as close to Jeffree Star as he’ll ever get. And it would give Chuck’s miserable channel a kick in the pants, but he wouldn’t be able to sustain the increase in viewership with his s**t content.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Who's gonna start the new thread? Kind of perfect timing for it. .

I say: Charles Gross -- dirt poor and living with Daddy

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

randomMcRandom wrote:Who's gonna start the new thread? Kind of perfect timing for it. .

I say: Charles Gross -- dirt poor and living with Daddy
Another possibility:

Charles Gross -- La Grosstesque

If this is selected, credit should go to Livingetc, who first came up with it.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

i gotta throw my last one back in the ring -

Charles Gross: Liar, Liar, Rubber Lips on Fire

( i think it's catchy)

Could be shortened to : Charles Gross: Liar, Liar, Lips on Fire

Return to “Charles Gross”