Charles Gross - Part 3

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Charles Gross - Part 3

Post by Nesoi »

Congrats Charlie on making it to a part 3 about your fabulous self and feel free to stop by and join in anytime, we don't bite.......much :D ;)

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Charles Gross - Part 3

Post by Lolokwow »

Didn't think he'd actually make a it to a part 3 so soon :rofl:

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

That didn't take too long (to get to page 3 that is!)

Post by Guest »

Commenting so this goes into my recent topics page and i can keep up with the shade LOL xx

hollygolt
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hollygolt »

YTbeautylove wrote:Commenting so this goes into my recent topics page and i can keep up with the shade LOL xx
good idea

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

Did anyone watch his new J* vlog? I skimmed through the comments & saw that his mom has Lyme's Disease. Really unfortunate. But what was he saying about Jeffree?

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

Charles: back in the back of the day Laura Lee and i were connected professionally. There's a video of me interacting with her and by interacting I mean she bumped into me and told me to move the f out of her way. And this was at beauty con!! So we're technically business partners and through that connection I know Jefree personally !!!!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Soccerina9111 wrote:D I skimmed through the comments & saw that his mom has Lyme's Disease. Really unfortunate.
So on the days she's too tired and weak to get out of bed, is Charles going to pack up and take residence in a hotel?

Or would he actually do the selfless thing and take care of her?

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

Presence wrote:
Soccerina9111 wrote:D I skimmed through the comments & saw that his mom has Lyme's Disease. Really unfortunate.
So on the days she's too tired and weak to get out of bed, is Charles going to pack up and take residence in a hotel?

AHAHA can you imagine? he's already said that he isn't grateful for everything they've done for him. If he had to start taking care of her he would be off in a heartbeat - 'I can't deal with all the stress!'

TheBasicBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by TheBasicBitch »

Just watched his out of rehab video and god he looks anorexic :?

Livingetc
Talker
Talker

Post by Livingetc »

God forbid his mum gets really sick for a really long time - he's going to be living on that park bench....which actually may make for somewhat more interesting videos, quite honestly. The way he asked her, when he went back home after avoiding her possibly throwing up if she was mad he left her alone while she was ill....just awful, awful, awful Yea, because THAT'S what she would be worried about - where her c**t of a son would be.

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

I'm starting to get bored of his videos. I'll be so happy if I get so bored to the point I just stop watching :tu: :love2:

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

LewdContent wrote:
Presence wrote:

AHAHA can you imagine? he's already said that he isn't grateful for everything they've done for him. If he had to start taking care of her he would be off in a heartbeat - 'I can't deal with all the stress!'
OMG he did! And when he got back she sneezed in his face LOL
Possiet wrote:I'm starting to get bored of his videos. I'll be so happy if I get so bored to the point I just stop watching :tu: :love2:
I guarantee the moment you stop watching something stellar will happen everyone will be talking about for months. Life™.

ApplesThatRead
Informer
Informer

Post by ApplesThatRead »

Honestly confused about his whole vomit-anxiety bit. Didn't he want to be a doctor for many years? Did no one tell him that hospitals are literally full of ppl vomiting? How did he think that was going to work?

That said, I'm generally pleased by his videos lately. He seems sane (more sane at least) and he's no longer dressing like he's an overweight, depressed 40 yo woman whose never had sex with anyone despite years of trying. Okay even I think that comment was mean, but let's be real about his "look" for the past couple of months. Ew. He hasn't 200% recovered but at least he's starting to care about what he looks like again, which is nice.

Hopefully he'll ditch the sweatpants. When your everyday "look" involves an elastic waistband.... honey bun, you're better than this. :rofl:

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

This comment isn't about him but one of his faithful loons. Has anyone seen Hikikomori Dokki's comments? People can't even tell Charles to be a big boy without her flying into a tizzy and defending him. She claims even severe Lyme disease is not debilitating. What an idiot.

She's accused others of not having a life because they dare to criticize her idol, but what's with the hikikomori in her name? Perhaps she's the one without a life.

I swear, his followers treat him like Jim Jones. Drink the Kool-Aid! Phew, I needed to unload.

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:I swear, his followers treat him like Jim Jones. Drink the Kool-Aid! Phew, I needed to unload.
It's what inflates his ego :) Makes him believe he's good looking and talented and god-like when he's average looking and talentless.

azholio
Learner
Learner

Post by azholio »

He never went to rehab and the pimp ring conversation NEVER happened. He's just ready to unload them like he does everything else. Nothing has changed.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I totally agree the pimp conversation didnt happen. Since when does he care what people think?

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

azholio wrote:He never went to rehab and the pimp ring conversation NEVER happened. He's just ready to unload them like he does everything else. Nothing has changed.
True. I noticed something was off with the story he was telling. Female or male, he didn't state gender - a clue to it being fake. They're not on social media? Honestly, I know recluses who are at least on one platform be it instagram, Facebook, twitter, snapchat, or tumblr. He doesn't have a single friend. The only female one we know of is Joanne Spice but she's not in NY (someone verify this for me I don't watch her). And the only gay guys charles interacts with are those he wants to sleep with - which have all since run away from him - so that leaves him with no one.

But note how he's first referring to them as "they" and then switches to "this friend" at one point.

This story was just an excuse to sell the rings. Then he'll do a new birkin video!

Possiet
Debater
Debater

Post by Possiet »

Guys!!!! Charles literally buys and sells things for profit as part of his "cleanse" - confirmed!

The Cartier Juste Un Clou ring he's selling on his Depop for $4050 and the retail price is $3800 (according to a comment on his Depop listing) - "oliverdy: I like but this retails for 3800. Even with tax this is like a full price item. was hoping for a Ricky sized discount lol" I thought Charles was all about selling his items at a huge loss and not caring about making profit on these items.

I emailed Cartier to enquire about the price - hopefully they give me the US price and not the price in my country's currency (as this adds on import tax).

I'm going to predict some of his moves - he'll reduce the price of the listing after reading this and he'll state in the next video how the added price was for shipping insurance.

Return to “Charles Gross”