Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Chanelette: 50 shades of beige - Part 8

Post by KittyStar »

They’ve been together for only 5 months?! Wow that is short. It seems too rushed to buy and renovate an apartment. I know Ieva is a grown ass woman but this is the first real serious relationship where she actually spends time with a partner and she has never lived with a boyfriend before. I know she must be anxious to seal the deal with an engagement but this is going way too fast.

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by alfie777 »

Yeah utterly best wishes to her sincerely with all my heart but I'm afraid she's/they're into this a bit to quick as you said.. I'm 53 is old and full of experience and I've just done the same when I was young and crazy in love with a guy and went and moved/lived with him which we so full of euphoria considered OUR house our new house first house together and so full of plans and dreams we started our love romance together and 6 years after, in that amazing dream house to us everything ended disastrously. I wish my best wishes to her/them sincerely and that they're not rushing and experience the same thing but that they can stay much longer together than I had with my crush and that they can live their dream together forever in their new -soviet-house. ❤

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Whatever happens, Ieva is certainly milking the relationship with Rokas and profiting from it already. She is getting less dislikes on her videos and more favorable comments. I think people are glad there is a break from the monotony and are hoping for interesting content with Rokas. Pictures and videos of couples get the most likes on social media (well, aside from full-body, near nudity shots).

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

I was doing some researches about Rokas Matukaitis on Google and what caught my eye was his LinkedIn profile; he's got just the same job title as Arif had, Short-term rental property manager-
Freelance Real Estate. As you may well remember Arif was renting some apartments in Paris and one of them was the one in 26 avenue du Président Wilson they used to live in when Ieva went to Paris to see her bf. Maybe it's just a (big) coincidence..

alfie777
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alfie777 »

Link to what I found:
https://lt.linkedin.com/in/rokas-matukaitis-0b3634128

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

He has a BA in advertising. Perfect for an influencer boyfriend. They are going to be a family of scammers. 🙄

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

I find it suuuper strange that they decided to buy that tiny apartment together. Ieva clearly wants to get married and have kids, and if she has it her way, it'll be soon. But how is any of that going to happen in that tiny place? Babies take up A LOT of space. It's just confusing to me to move from one tiny place to another tiny place, except it's now tinier because there's two people living in it. I would wait a year or two and then buy a larger apartment - a nice two bedroom one that can actually be useful for the future.

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

That linkedin profile is interesting. After a few weeks being together she already mentioned they are planning to work together in future. Maybe the flat is the first step? They live in them for a while and then they will rent them as he works in real estate and knows what to do??

Also: the flat isnt finished at all, but ieva is already buying tons of home decor? I don't get how she can spend so much money at one time. And what she will do with the decor when the flat is finished and she realised some stuff just doesnt fit into it.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ I think they are planning to sell it after it has been refurbished, or rent it out. They are both tiny flats furnished with generic, impersonal items, located in the center of Vilnius and Klaipeda. It would be easy to rent them out as Airbnb. I wonder who is paying for this new venture? It's amazing they trust each other enough after such a short time. Ieva trusted Arif's intentions, too, and look where it got her. I remember her saying things like, I know who I'm with!, when people cautioned her about Arif. I hope she has better luck this time.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

I enjoy conversing with you ladies but does anyone find this site hard to use? Does anyone use T@_ttle? We could make a thread over there? I know admins were deleting any talk of other servers... but I'm finding this one difficult :\

https://tattle.life / threads/chanelette.107 /

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

sashabunny wrote:
> I enjoy conversing with you ladies but does anyone find this site hard to
> use? Does anyone use T@_ttle? We could make a thread over there? I know
> admins were deleting any talk of other servers... but I'm finding this one
> difficult :\
>
> https://BANNED / threads/chanelette.107 /

It's funny that the banning works perfectly, but the most basic functions do not. I'm getting tired of waiting for things to improve. I can't thank anyone, I can't see which threads have new posts, I can't see the posts I wrote, there is no search bar, lots of threads are locked for no reason. WTF? Are you all on vacation or something?

BridgetJones
Talker
Talker

Post by BridgetJones »

Idk whats going on here too, the only reason why i still can follow this thread is, that i saved it on my browser. The search function is gone!

Please let's move to Tättle there is a Thread called Chanelette. See you there guys! :)

lovely76
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lovely76 »

I find her channel so boring and hardly watch anymore. Does anyone know why she broke up with Arif? i thought she was going to move to paris to be with him years ago?

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

lovely76 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 4:14 pm
I find her channel so boring and hardly watch anymore. Does anyone know why she broke up with Arif? i thought she was going to move to paris to be with him years ago?
No one knows for sure because Ieva won’t address anything that can be seen as failure but basically she graduated from uni and was fully expecting to move to Paris soon after, bought a lot of stuff for her supposed new apartment, years went by and it became painfully obvious that Arif didn’t really want her to move with him. She mentioned waiting for him “to ask” her to move in, which was very revealing since she’d always talked about moving in together right after uni, so people had assumed that Arif was on board with it. So years passed, she’s still living with her parents and buying a lot of stuff for her future apartment, and suddenly he disappeared from her socials right after their 10 year anniversary. I’d say Ieva probably got tired of waiting and Arif probably had to give her a straight answer or Arif finally got tired to play pretend boyfriend or met someone else.

Ieva then decided to keep pretending they were still together for almost a year by casually mentioning him but it was obvious they broke up because Arif completely disappeared, she stopped going to Paris, whenever she want there for work she’d stay in hotel rooms instead of his place and she stopped giving details about her relationship. She finally admitted it in the comments because it was just too obvious. Ieva later addressed him as an ex but didn’t touch on any details.

A lot of viewers called it that she’d never marry Arif or move to Paris years before they broke up because you could tell he didn’t look at Ieva as a future wife. You don’t go visit your parents and leave your future wife sitting on the stairs outside.

lovely76
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lovely76 »

that is tragic! he left her on the stairs to visit his parents?!!! i never saw that vlog , which vlog was that? . I do remember watching 1 vlog where she wanted some makeup and he said *no* to her and that was very revealing! i could tell he really didnt love her but she seemed really into him and dressed nicer back then to impress him. So more than likely he probably moved on first or she wouldnt have lied about the relationship continuing.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

lovely76 wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:23 pm
that is tragic! he left her on the stairs to visit his parents?!!! i never saw that vlog , which vlog was that? . I do remember watching 1 vlog where she wanted some makeup and he said *no* to her and that was very revealing! i could tell he really didnt love her but she seemed really into him and dressed nicer back then to impress him. So more than likely he probably moved on first or she wouldnt have lied about the relationship continuing.
I just wanted to look for that vlog but it seems that Ieva has deleted or privated many of her old videos. In her playlist Parisian Vlogs, 26 of 27 videos are unavailable! She must know what a bad impression those videos gave.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... jlhYQKTaGe

It's a shame, though, because those vlogs were lovely.

Colleen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Colleen »

She looked much happier than today.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Hello everyone. :-)
Some of us have been posting on efil.elttat (spelled backwards) while this site was difficult to use. You are all welcome to join our thread there if you want to. But GG seems to be back on its feet, so there's no reason not to post here and bring this thread back to life. Not everything needs to be as dull as Ieva! Ieva has been super boring and lazy lately, wearing ugly clothes, lounging around in the countryside with her boyfriend, doing nothing, making little bead necklaces like a little girl. She doesn't seem to have any obligations at all and only posts a Youtube video whenever she has some crappy sponsored products to promote (about every four to six weeks). Her Instagram looks like shit as well. She is still pursuing the "artsy" look that she is not good at and her followers don't seem to be interested in. She has very little engagement. Only her posts with her boyfriend get her attention (couple posts are generally some of the most successful posts on Instagram). So Ieva basically has to pimp out her relationship in order to stay relevant, which is what she likes best anyway.

KittyStar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KittyStar »

Called it that she would fast track the first relationship she’d be in after Arif. She wants to catch up with her planned timeline and if she’d moved to Paris, she’d be married with kids by now. So it’s not surprise that she met a guy, bought a house with him and got engaged all in the span of 8 months :rofl:

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

KittyStar wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:13 am
Called it that she would fast track the first relationship she’d be in after Arif. She wants to catch up with her planned timeline and if she’d moved to Paris, she’d be married with kids by now. So it’s not surprise that she met a guy, bought a house with him and got engaged all in the span of 8 months :rofl:
At least he seems like a decent guy, who does nice things for her like no guy did before. But maybe that's why she is moving so fast with him, she thinks not being treated like shit means they are made for each other.

Return to “Chanelette”