LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 12

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 12

Post by emmygues »

I think it shows how much she cares about her own personal brand when she lets someone take beautybaby44 on instagram after she changed it over.

brashumpire
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by brashumpire »

Lindsey acts like every EDM party/rave kid I've ever known.
Just so into partying and the drugs and saying they're going to do 100 things and never even do one.
Then just having a dgaf attitude all around about things that used to matter to them a lot.
It's so cliche and annoying.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

How old is that Vancouver picture she posted? As of that time, she hadn't had squirt fixed...I really hope she plans to. I'm not sure how old he is now?

truth fairy
Talker
Talker

Post by truth fairy »

what's up with her weird quirk (is that the right word) of always rubbing her nose?! Like, not really rubbing her nose, but like right under it. So weird. So ANNOYING!
Also, her fake long a** nails, more like claws. How does any person find that attractive or having such long nails (which I am assuming can be quite an obstacle at times) desirable? I dont get it.
Not a native English speaker.

I refuse to accept youtube "stars" as being seen as celebs. :FU:

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:How old is that Vancouver picture she posted? As of that time, she hadn't had squirt fixed...I really hope she plans to. I'm not sure how old he is now?
Meg had him in a recent vlog and he was not neutered and she was literally putting him on camera like "squirt get your dick out of the way" ew it was so gross. i commented that they need to get him fixed and a ton of people up voted it lol. i don't know his age exactly but he's definitely over 6 months which is the recommended age for dogs to be neutered by.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

xkiwilava wrote:
MissCheetahPrint wrote:How old is that Vancouver picture she posted? As of that time, she hadn't had squirt fixed...I really hope she plans to. I'm not sure how old he is now?
Meg had him in a recent vlog and he was not neutered and she was literally putting him on camera like "squirt get your dick out of the way" ew it was so gross. i commented that they need to get him fixed and a ton of people up voted it lol. i don't know his age exactly but he's definitely over 6 months which is the recommended age for dogs to be neutered by.
Just saw the vlog, that literally makes me so mad! It's so irresponsible of her. She can spend all this money on her apartment rent, and tacky clothes/furniture, but doesn't even have her dog neutered?

God knowing her and her stupid hippie mentality she's probably like "it's better for him to be natural" like wtf. She makes me so angry.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:The only ones I thought weren't awful were the romper and Friday's pants and sweater combo. She has no consistency at all, its literally night and day from one day to the next. I'm not saying you can't like multiple styles, but she is like an extremist trying out every style possible in one week and they dont flow together at all. i am embarrassed for her, her classmates must literally think she is a joke.
Lindsey does have a style. Her style is called "ugly." Anything that's ugly, unflattering, and doesn't go together, that seems to be her criteria for picking outfits.

Also, ever since she made that video about how she's too lazy to improve her quality and content of her videos, her views have dropped even more. How does she not realize that she either needs to learn Final Cut Pro and improve her video quality/content or she won't be making money off YouTube much longer? Her videos are all of her just talking now in a monotone voice, boring everybody to death. She should quit.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

She reminds me of those people in high school who used to be so driven & were supposed to do so many great things. The way she looks now looks like a high school reunion type of look like that successful person actually did nothing with their life. What does she do besides school? The drugs have really messed with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwx12
Debater
Debater

Post by cwx12 »

She ate like nothing in her what I eat in a day video .. Wtf? A smoothie, some nuts, and 3 vegetables. And girls are commenting about how they wish they could be "healthy" like her when she barely ate anything. Smh.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

Now that the video has more views the comments are FULL of people telling her 1.) she's wayyy undereating 2.) she should sub the yogurt out so she can be vegan. I'm glad at least most of her subscribers still have enough brain to go through the comments saying #goalz and tell them it's unhealthy. She clearly knew when she was editing the video that it wasn't enough food or she wouldn't have added in the disclaimer at the end. Why would she show that anyway, instead of just adding in another clip of her eating a "lunch" meal?

sidenote: she looked so pretty in that clip of her eating dinner, I like this buttery blonde way more than the last blonde
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

dollarlikedaisy
Learner
Learner

Post by dollarlikedaisy »

Lindsey, stop trying to make Fit Friday happen! It's not going to happen!

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

I genuinely don't understand why she doesn't make videos. First she said she wanted to focus more on vlogging, fine do that Lindsay but you have to actually vlog to be considered a vlogger. It's not like it's hard to film yourself. She has plenty of fans who would watch whatever she puts up. She's barely going to school so it's not like she's tied up in that. She's not busy because of her main channel, because even that is falling behind. She wants this high style lifestyle but wants to do NONE of the work. It blows my mind how much is just handed to her.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

There's no way that's all she ate. We see her vlogs and we know how she eats lmao. She definitely purposely ate as healthy as possible just for the sake of this video.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

She says she's vlogging every other day in November... oh yay, we'll get to see her shitty outfits and listen to her complain about how stressed she is about school again :roll:

xkiwilava
Informer
Informer

Post by xkiwilava »

Izabella wrote:There's no way that's all she ate. We see her vlogs and we know how she eats lmao. She definitely purposely ate as healthy as possible just for the sake of this video.
yeah, and then she disabled the comments that were telling her she ate way too little.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

lol she tweeted that she's going to be filming another sit-down talking video, omg this girl is gonna end up like Megan Parken on youtube's D-list
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

I'm still confused about the degree she's getting at FIDM I think she's doing it because it's free. A bachelors in Social Media Studies or something???? She could have gotten a BA at a regular school in , communications, public relations, marketing, mass comm, etc.
GOING to end up as d list? She is the dlist. EVeryone is getting over a million subscribers, she will never reach that point because she NEVER post videos. Lmao remember Lindsey was the shit??
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”