AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

mindlesschatter

Re: AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by mindlesschatter »

Today they show more charity buys and Ape speaks out about how her makeup looks the same.

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnnGossiper »

In today's vlog "Family Band!" Maryapril mentions taking a picture of her weight but not putting it in a postpartum update because her boob was in the scale's reflection. Someone on here recommended she do that to prove she's only 5lbs away. Bra and underwear won't add significantly more weight you moron.

She also says "I don't know why but I always have to touch the bread *fake giggle*". So there's our answer guys, she doesn't know why but she makes no attempt to stop. Nasty.

Justin is continuing to play the part of loving husband by cooking since it was mentioned here that he should at least help with cooking. Well he halfway did his part since Maryapril did the actual cooking.

sha1234

AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by sha1234 »

Kustin literally contributes nothing to the channels or their lives. Even if he's cooking, driving and editing, it's all stuff she could do herself, if he gets a job.
Glad she finally talks about her bread obsession because it drives me bonkers. :bang:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

1. Saying they're investing in new camera equipment
2. they will be investing in a sensory activity set...someone here mentioned they should get one

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

April giving us a second hand account that her spots are indeed freckles. Wait, did she go to an aestheitican or a dermatologist? Two totally different things. Her unnecessary and excessive products are probably not doing her any favors. That plus all the sugar she inhales!

AnnGossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnGossiper »

She also showed us what was in the jar at the head of her bed. Someone here joked that her old teeth were in there. :rofl:

pixiedazzle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixiedazzle »

Hahhaa..I just came here to write about that jar. I started laughing when she started randomly talking about it. We all know it wasn't random...she wanted to show it to us that the jar doesn't contain her teeth. LoL. They are just too much!!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

pixiedazzle wrote:Hahhaa..I just came here to write about that jar. I started laughing when she started randomly talking about it. We all know it wasn't random...she wanted to show it to us that the jar doesn't contain her teeth. LoL. They are just too much!!
It was, as she loves to say, so random! She probably wanted to keep some of it thinking the Tooth Fairy would come and bless her.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

thankyoukindly
Informer
Informer

Post by thankyoukindly »

The Tooth Fairy would be like "Uh hell no am I giving you money! Bitch you better pay me to take your ugly rotten teeth!" LOL :)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I love how she went into detail about her facial. She made sure to tell us that the Esthetician said:

1. she doesn't have signs of aging
2. the brown spots on her face were freckles

lol :tu:
I don't care what you say Ape, you STILL look over 40 years old.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^Ha! I was dying over the professional's comments. Sure, she's going to say that because she needs Ape to come back as well buy products. She's so damn stubborn. Ape does a disservice by slapping on a full face of cosmetics. If she concentrated more on the non-surface factors, she wouldn't be aging so much.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

she has freckles? pshhh ok..-_- LadieDottie has freckles, not dumb april.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

BodiedFully402
Learner
Learner

Post by BodiedFully402 »

He made the long "Ssssssssssssssssssss" sound at the grocery store today. Maybe the free meatballs helped with that.

thankyoukindly
Informer
Informer

Post by thankyoukindly »

Justin was fantasizing about the guy passing out sausage samples. In his head he was saying "like oh my gawd I just love sssssausaggggesssstthhhsss! Awwww yeaaaa let me bend over in aisle 5. Show me how you work that hilshire smoked little weenie! You like that papa???? :rofl:

LeeeYUM
Learner
Learner

Post by LeeeYUM »

thankyoukindly wrote:Justin was fantasizing about the guy passing out sausage samples. In his head he was saying "like oh my gawd I just love sssssausaggggesssstthhhsss! Awwww yeaaaa let me bend over in aisle 5. Show me how you work that hilshire smoked little weenie! You like that papa???? :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: <3

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

For weeks we've been wondering why they have to whisper while Loam was sleeping. Today, she notes that the kid is sensitive to sounds.

Ever since Justafraud's resignation debacle, the comments as well here on GG have been wondering What Does Justin Nels Do? Apparently, since the holidays are over, he is back to work. Which entails answering business emails, chatting with his friend about a software start-up (hahaha, late to the game buddy), and anticipating an end slate for his Advice channel. Basically, he does a whole lotta nothing!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Going to a YT related event. Meet-ups. Forging relationships outside of one another. And as Ape says, "everyone needs friendship."

I'm glad they're taking our advice and suggestions seriously. We're cheaper than a life coach :)

BodiedFully402
Learner
Learner

Post by BodiedFully402 »

z0negirl wrote:For weeks we've been wondering why they have to whisper while Loam was sleeping. Today, she notes that the kid is sensitive to sounds.

Ever since Justafraud's resignation debacle, the comments as well here on GG have been wondering What Does Justin Nels Do? Apparently, since the holidays are over, he is back to work. Which entails answering business emails, chatting with his friend about a software start-up (hahaha, late to the game buddy), and anticipating an end slate for his Advice channel. Basically, he does a whole lotta nothing!
Notice too that they are making plenty of plugs for other businesses in hopes of getting some type of royalty... Cough slingtv cough

Arose87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arose87 »

Looks like ape and justine finally listen and have alone time! only took them 9 months....

Also must be nice to be able to script their vlogs!

Return to “AprilJustinTV”