AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

jakel

AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by jakel »

List things we've discussed on GG, that A&J "happened" to mention/show/discuss in their vlogs :roll:

mindlesschatter

Re: AprilJustintv: GG Comments, addressed in vlogs

Post by mindlesschatter »

Shopping cart seat cover.
Tethering internet from home.
Hardwood floors being dirty - they explained the cats as the reason.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I questioned why she says "Meh-Luhn" instead of melon -- several vlogs later, she said it was the way her mom taught her to say it

We asked where cat tree was after the move -- they showed it a couple days later

I said the cats are neglected since the move -- showed us the cats in today's vlog, being petted and in their "fav" spots, napping :roll:

We asked why Loam is in their room being massaged -- she says because their bed is roomier.

We wondered why they aren't going for walks, since the move -- they filmed a 3 second clip of Loam in the stroller outside

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Someone here posted a pic of smudges on the fridge -- Ape filmed herself cleaning it with Orange Glow

We complain that they aren't cleaning -- Ape films herself cleaning the shower door , and tells us she is going to vacuum

We questioned Ape's ability to drive (before the move) -- she films herself driving a few times, but we now know she was practicing so she could drive their vehicle home from the Truck Rental Place.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by simariksmokin »

Why they dont cook because it not homely yet whatever that means lol

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

We said she doesn't clean, so she cleaned.
We said she should us bib, whammo, she uses bibs.
We said why put a rug in the beauty room, they moved it to their bedroom. I think they should move it to their living room, to be honest. Get some warmth and color in that room.
We said to get a highchair b/c the bumbo was unsafe. They said bumbo started to be unsafe and they bought a highchair.

BubbleBow16
Informer
Informer

Post by BubbleBow16 »

how Gay J isn't….Gay
Sitting in the backseat with Loam and how she should probably stop
How she never does anything alone (because J is her BEST FRIEND and they like to do everything together)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

We said Apey wasn't into J -- she says she wants to break him off a piece of a kiss...whatever the hell that means

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ I thought that was interesting too. We keep saying she's not into him, so she touches his face and wants to give him a kiss. Now, mind you, it's not a whole kiss. Just a piece. That she'll break off.
:rofl:

mindlesschatter

^ haha

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

We talked about Justin not being overly lovey dovey or complimentary towards April as much, then he is.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

We say they have 0 friends & don't socalize -- they have 2 (of Justin's) friends over for dinner.

We criticized Ape's inability to maintain friendships -- Ape says that people are jealous of her, and she doesn't need anyone coz her cats, Loam and Justin are her best friends

We say she's lazy and doesn't cook -- they film themselves eating at home for several days consecutively

We discussed Loam needing to be in his own room -- they start sleep training

We comment on Ape being a rude host and avoiding Sharon -- she puts on the pretense that she LOVESSS Sharon, but we can still see right thru her

We suggest that Ape needs a hair cut -- she gets one

We've criticized her inability to meal plan & shop for what she needs -- she shows us her grocery list on the pc :roll:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

We question if she actually makes food for Loam -- she now shows us her making squash for him

Ape wants to buy a baby-bullet to make Loam's food -- we tell her to use the blendtec & get cute storage containers, and she does.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:We said Apey wasn't into J -- she says she wants to break him off a piece of a kiss...whatever the hell that means
Initially I thought they were referring to the Kitkat jingle, "break me off a piece of that Kitkat bar" but then remembered how much they love copying ratchet phrases. So even with her definition, Jerkoff is only worthy of a part of a kiss and not a complete one. With these two, there is no rational framework to follow. It's like the ultimate inside joke wherein only the two of them get it. That's all fun and games but if you're vlogging for a living, at least have a conversation make sense!

Loam's car-seat, stroller, and Bumbo straps. I've flagged their vlogs and also mention it here. They finally tightened the straps up!

Ape's faux love for her family. They include scenes with her family even if others are awkward or aren't interested in them.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

sha1234 wrote: We complain that they aren't cleaning -- Ape films herself cleaning the shower door , and tells us she is going to vacuum
What was funny though is she used paper towels and you could see behind her window cleaning set attached to the wall

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

z0negirl wrote:Initially I thought they were referring to the Kitkat jingle, "break me off a piece of that Kitkat bar" but then remembered how much they love copying ratchet phrases. So even with her definition, Jerkoff is only worthy of a part of a kiss and not a complete one. It's like the ultimate inside joke wherein only the two of them get it.
I've felt that way too, as if things are an inside joke and they're kinda mocking us joking around, but keeping us out of their loop.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Laffing wrote:
z0negirl wrote:Initially I thought they were referring to the Kitkat jingle, "break me off a piece of that Kitkat bar" but then remembered how much they love copying ratchet phrases. So even with her definition, Jerkoff is only worthy of a part of a kiss and not a complete one. It's like the ultimate inside joke wherein only the two of them get it.
I've felt that way too, as if things are an inside joke and they're kinda mocking us joking around, but keeping us out of their loop.
Don't give them that much credit, they're too stupid to mock even themselves!

Exercise - they're both getting off their asses and moving.

mindlesschatter

Justine mentions he will put Loam down for a nap and actually feeds him in today's vlog. We were wondering about what he does as a father.

I really wonder how much of the turbo jam Ape really did. You can't go from sitting on your ass all day to all of a sudden being able to do a 45 minute cardio workout video. At least not if you are Ape.

GGishi-liteofmyday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGishi-liteofmyday »

mindlesschatter wrote:Justine mentions he will put Loam down for a nap and actually feeds him in today's vlog. We were wondering about what he does as a father.

I really wonder how much of the turbo jam Ape really did. You can't go from sitting on your ass all day to all of a sudden being able to do a 45 minute cardio workout video. At least not if you are Ape.
I bet she stopped .05 seconds after Justin yelled "cut! that's a wrap" and handed her a giant mocha. :D

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Ape's Mommy Planner - Apparently, she writes things down so she can cross them out. We haven't seen the planner since she first hauled it.

Jerkoff doing housework - Today he cooks! And doesn't remember when the last time he did so, how embarrassing.

Jerkoff's need for massages - Go to a parlor and buy one. Unless... the massage he's wanting is a different type.

Return to “AprilJustinTV”