Judy vs April (AJtv vs IJL)

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Judy vs April (AJtv vs IJL)

Post by badnews »

Nikory wrote:
Wow...just wow! I am glad the comments section is filled with negativity. Here is an idea, why not find a single mum and Judy go to her house and surprise her with a spa day. Would have made sense!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by z0negirl »

Nikory wrote:
badnews wrote:
Nikory wrote:
Wow...just wow! I am glad the comments section is filled with negativity. Here is an idea, why not find a single mum and Judy go to her house and surprise her with a spa day. Would have made sense!
Y'all know I love me some Judy but even I left a comment on that video. If anything, her nannies and mama should have gone to the spa. Or definitely pick someone else who is more deserving. I wonder if this has anything to do with her withdrawal from Vlogger Fair?

Ape receives truth comments on a daily basis. Gets blocked and deleted.
Judy films a false depiction for CNBS, the video gets a ton of deserved negative feedback.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

z0negirl wrote:
Nikory wrote:
badnews wrote:
Nikory wrote:
Y'all know I love me some Judy but even I left a comment on that video. If anything, her nannies and mama should have gone to the spa. Or definitely pick someone else who is more deserving. I wonder if this has anything to do with her withdrawal from Vlogger Fair?

Ape receives truth comments on a daily basis. Gets blocked and deleted.
Judy films a false depiction for CNBS, the video gets a ton of deserved negative feedback.
Judy is not attending vlogger fair?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Via Twitter:

VloggerFair ‏@VloggerFair 20h20 hours ago
We're sorry @itsjudytime will not be able to make it to @VloggerFair - but good news - @BenjiManTV will be part of VloggerDay & VloggerFair!

justmyopinion
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by justmyopinion »

Just the other day Justine was criticizing Elon Musk about his speaking ability which I found hilarious. He can't even be in his league not to mention, make coherent sentences himself with his lisp, and baby talk wtf is is talking about? His daddy wasted alot of money sending him to school for nothing, and all he got to show for it is him bumming around all day, how sad. Think twice about sending your kids to college, they might end up like these losers. At least Benji's parents didn't lose money because he never went to college.

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

sha1234 wrote:I'd make lots of underhanded and snarky comments if I were Judy and knew Ape was copying me - I'd have way more viewers than Apeshit and wouldn't need to "play nice" with her coz she's small potatoes. lol What can I say? I'm a bitch :D

lol I'd also take pleasure in snubbing her
The way I see it, there comes a time in every woman's life when she has to decide whether to be a bitch or a doormat. I say wear the "B" with pride because sometimes we have to fight hard for it. ;)
May the bridges I burn light the way.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Uhoh, what's going on guys? Judy is starting to gain on Ape's idiocy!

Julianna was a flower girl in her aunt's wedding in Canada. Dress was fine, hair could have been better, but the shoes were ATROCIOUS. That's what happens when Judy is the one dressing her girls.

Loamn's parents were cord sponsors in his aunt's wedding in SoCal. His shoes were fine but his outfit was so big, he looked like an upper class hobo. Meanwhile, Ape's had a new dress, spanx, and her Loubies.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Ape is now into Free People clothing.
Judy loves her Free People!

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Who does it better? Lol

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

JUDY!

Judy has her flaws but despite them she seems more relatable especially when she's with her family and friends. Ape, on the other hand, is an airsuck. Lula and her mom are probably better company!

I had to leave a comment about Apes and Judy being twinsies with their Free People pieces. :rofl:

pppanda
Talker
Talker

Post by pppanda »

^ :tu: I remember in Judy's vlogs a couple weeks back, JB would spend the night at her grandparent's (Judy) house.
Ape and Justin would never let that happen to Liam...

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

Judy knows how important and meaningful it is for her kids to have a close relationship with their grandparents. She's close with her parents and she wants the same relationship with her kids. Her mom is so in love with her kids, especially with Julianna. My own mom told me that grandparents usually have a soft spot for the eldest grandchild and I did experience that in our family with my eldest brother.

Ape has a shitty relationship with her family. She has shitty manners in general. Justine on the other hand still expects to be babied and regaled as the special child he is. His dad is #1 on his speed dial.

tld;dr: Ape's fake ass ways made me appreciate Judy. Judy is far from ideal, she has questionable wtf moments but she's real for the most part. I've never seen her stress over criticisms NOR change her personality to appease others.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

pppanda wrote:^ :tu: I remember in Judy's vlogs a couple weeks back, JB would spend the night at her grandparent's (Judy) house.
Ape and Justin would never let that happen to Liam...
I have a funny feeling hat apie doesn't want to let others care for leeyum because she's afraid hell come back with new skills, and she had nothing to do with it, e.g., the climbing of stairs Susan taught, the using a plate Susan taught...
People have mentioned it in the comments and she feels like she's being overstepped? She is too psychotic to give thanks or credit to those that helped. she's deranged. Truly.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

April was a "teacher ", she doesn't want anyone else teaching Liam anything other than herself.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

z0negirl wrote:Ape is now into Free People clothing.
So I was randomly clicking thru her aa7 channel and apparently she's bought free people clothing in the past (2011) Doesn't mean that she's not copying Judy tho coz she hasn't bought anything from that brand in years.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

sha1234 wrote:
So I was randomly clicking thru her aa7 channel and apparently she's bought free people clothing in the past (2011) Doesn't mean that she's not copying Judy tho coz she hasn't bought anything from that brand in years.
Her teeth look much better in that video.
Why the heck she got veneers?!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

sha1234 wrote:
This is the first time I have watched her older videos and what a different person she used to be. Sure, she rambles but she was much more sincere and modest. And she gave credit and kudos even if it was stalkerish. Did Apes go through a Stepford Wives transformation, or what?

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Judy has relatives in town, fails at showing them the sights. They miss the infamous Ride the Ducks tour (Judy didn't bother to look up times), missed the end of a movie (wasn't her fault the movie got stuck but she didn't want to stay because of Julianna's behavior. why the kid was watching this movie to begin with is beyond me). The poor cousins got to see Seattle half-assed.

Ape has relatives in town, with the exception of the Painted ladies The Full House Strip, she gives them a tour of the city. It isn't that hard considering she and Justin have done this at least thrice now. The biggest difference? She/they got on a boat tour, froze their asses off. Walked for some overpriced chowder. Then walked even further (that's a long ask walk especially for old ladies, next time just move your car and pay for parking cheap ass) to Ghirardelli Square for more junk food.

Judy's relatives bring them specialty baked goods.
Ape makes her relatives floury-under baked blueberry muffins. She couldn't even just give them the ENTIRE dozen, had to keep some for their gluttonous and selfish selves.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Julianna had a nice, gentle visit with her cousin Brody Benjamin. She was taught and encouraged to be gentle the proper way by her Auntie Amy.

Loamn visits with the stressed cats daily. Is told and taught gentle, gentle but is free to freak out any given time.

Judy went for a run with a stroller. Is flushed, breathes hard.

Ape walks with a stroller. If rarely flushed, always breathes hard.

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

Judy's comment of the day is a slight dig to her. Something to do with your kids being influenced with your own fears. The comment meant well but was said in a sorta haughty know-it-all tone. Judy didn't take offense,100% agreed to the comment and discussed how she's trying to deal with those situations.

Meanwhile, Fakepril and Justine are on a block/delete spree all day, everyday. Innocent well-meaning comments and questions included.

Return to “F-K”