April & Justin - FAQ's

mindlesschatter

Re: April & Justin - FAQ's

Post by mindlesschatter »

http://youtu.be/P7b-Aii-17M?t=6m16s Ok....now that I have rewatched this, it seems quite apparent that Maryapril's stepdad was in a bad mood and said to get out in anger.

Being Asian myself, I feel like it's a typical thing to happen. (in my experiences) My dad has said a lot of things to me in anger and even as an adult. He never means it. It's just how he grew up and was raised and he's old school. I don't ever take what he says literally if he is already in a mood. LOL The way she describes it and my interpretation is that she just took it as a reason to leave because she wanted to. I am very much convinced she knows he didn't mean it, or else, there would still be anger and hatred to this day and she would not have wanted him to walk her down the aisle or be in her life after marriage.

She's a drama queen wanting sympathy. Minions think she has had a tough life.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by z0negirl »

Thank you for the link! It's definitely status quo for Asian parents to push verbally. Ape already had issues with him being Step-Dad so it probably hurt her more that Mom didn't step in and try to pacify the situation. (In my family, it was Tiger Mom who had her outbursts while Dad tried to ease the tension lol.) I honestly don't think Ape has taken any type of accountability nor responsibility during that breakdown. It also explains the barrier between siblings even if she claims to be super close to them.

She was kicked out and was NOT financially ready (as per Ape's words in that video) to move in with Justin. He didn't tell his parents the full story probably for fear they may have realistic and practical concerns. Apparently, she was working as a teacher (read: an internship at a preschool) and as a waitress.

Ahhh, no wonder Apes will "stand by her man" as the song says. Justafraud was her savior, her hero - the one who financially supported her when she didn't have the means to do so.

mindlesschatter

z0negirl wrote:Thank you for the link! It's definitely status quo for Asian parents to push verbally. Ape already had issues with him being Step-Dad so it probably hurt her more that Mom didn't step in and try to pacify the situation. (In my family, it was Tiger Mom who had her outbursts while Dad tried to ease the tension lol.) I honestly don't think Ape has taken any type of accountability nor responsibility during that breakdown. It also explains the barrier between siblings even if she claims to be super close to them.

She was kicked out and was NOT financially ready (as per Ape's words in that video) to move in with Justin. He didn't tell his parents the full story probably for fear they may have realistic and practical concerns. Apparently, she was working as a teacher (read: an internship at a preschool) and as a waitress.

Ahhh, no wonder Apes will "stand by her man" as the song says. Justafraud was her savior, her hero - the one who financially supported her when she didn't have the means to do so.

i totally agree with what you say. Maryape is just warped. She clearly states she doesn't know why and that she thinks he had a bad day etc...(although I'm sure she knows why). Anyhow...if she is aware, why does she play vicitim?? Guess the only way to block and delete "real people" is to just leave. lol

the funny thing is that the plan was to move in regardless. just 3 months later. i really doubt 3 months would have made a difference in her financial stability considering she didn't win the lottery and when they did move in together, she was still working retail. it was only a few months later that Nels decided to have a stay at home gf.

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

What's funny is that he wanted those traditional roles: man work, woman stay home and get pregnant. But now look. He's the stay at home "mom" who constantly battles with his wife to carry their son.

I'll bet he tries to be "first" out of the car in order to get ahold of LeeYum first.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I wonder if Liam was born a girl if Justin would act any different. .
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Laffing wrote:What's funny is that he wanted those traditional roles: man work, woman stay home and get pregnant. But now look. He's the stay at home "mom" who constantly battles with his wife to carry their son.

I'll bet he tries to be "first" out of the car in order to get ahold of LeeYum first.
Traditional roles only work when you have a traditional lifestyle! The sad part of it all is that Jusafraud does very minimal work in order to free up Ape's time to concentrate on her channels. He rarely cooks, doesn't clean, rarely tends to Loam, and doesn't even feed the cats.

Now I wonder if this type of unconventional income affects Justalazy in some way? I'm sure it's a huge blow to his ego especially if he was SO into traditional roles previously.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

z0negirl wrote:
Laffing wrote:What's funny is that he wanted those traditional roles: man work, woman stay home and get pregnant. But now look. He's the stay at home "mom" who constantly battles with his wife to carry their son.

Traditional roles only work when you have a traditional lifestyle! The sad part of it all is that Jusafraud does very minimal work in order to free up Ape's time to concentrate on her channels. He rarely cooks, doesn't clean, rarely tends to Loam, and doesn't even feed the cats.

Now I wonder if this type of unconventional income affects Justalazy in some way? I'm sure it's a huge blow to his ego especially if he was SO into traditional roles previously.
i really never realized how lazy justin was until after he was fired and after liam was born. he wouldn't even wake up in the middle of the night to tend to liam! and it's true, he doesn't clean, rarely cooks, and is the one that mostly bitches about the dishwasher being out of service. what in the actual fuck does he do!

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^ I've often thought the same thing. I'll bet he DOES rush to get out of the car to grab Loam first. We see how he is with the swim classes and how he had to "go first" and they have to "take turns". There are two types of gay men: the bff/girlfriend ones and the bitchy ones. Guess which gay guy Kustin is?? :|

Echo0415
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Echo0415 »

Does anyone know where the apartment is that Justin and April lived in when they were in LA. Before they first moved to their house.

Sn00z
Learner
Learner

Post by Sn00z »

bombasstea wrote:
Sn00z wrote:Just joined so I could ask this, why do people call Liam, Loam?
April once called him Loam in her reply to a comment on her channel
ah! haha makes sense now. I thought it may have been a pronunciation thing.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Echo0415 wrote:Does anyone know where the apartment is that Justin and April lived in when they were in LA. Before they first moved to their house.
Mariposa at Playa Del Rey Apartments
http://www.equityapartments.com/califor ... ments.aspx

mindlesschatter

sha1234 wrote:
Echo0415 wrote:Does anyone know where the apartment is that Justin and April lived in when they were in LA. Before they first moved to their house.
Mariposa at Playa Del Rey Apartments
http://www.equityapartments.com/califor ... ments.aspx
I don't understand how that 2 bedroom wasnt enough room for them. They made it cluttered and messy and added 3 cats to the mix. I really don't get why they got 3. Lol

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

My neighbour has 3 cats in a bachelor apartment and she's fine. It's a lame reason to move lol
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

What the hell kind of middle name is Nels??
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

mindlesschatter

^ Gender: M
Origin of Nels: Norwegian and Swedish variation of Nicholas

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

mindlesschatter wrote:^ Gender: M
All I can think of is Nels, rhymes with Smells. Justin Smells Moore. Image
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

mindlesschatter

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:
mindlesschatter wrote:^ Gender: M
All I can think of is Nels, rhymes with Smells. Justin Smells Moore. Image
LOL Oh-lso...I think I prefer Nicholas. But....Nels it is. Suits him though. His whiny, creepy face especially when singing looks like it would belong to someone named Nels. :D

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Q: How do we know reddit user, "jfa28" was really Justin Moore?

Laffing
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Laffing »

^^^ look at how huge his ass is!!

do you all think jfa stands for Justin Fucks April?

walkonsunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by walkonsunshine »

I keep seeing people mention how Justin lost weight. Was he really big before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “AprilJustinTV”