Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana

Post by fusions »

Videos I am expecting on Amelia's channel:

Morning routine (PERIOD edition)
Night routine (PERIOD edition)
Top 10 tampons (+exciting period giveaway)
Empties (PERIOD edition)
Huge period haul
Spring lookbook (PERIOD edition)

And if I was a guy (as most girls would probably immediately be able to tell that it was a tampon), I would definitely wonder what that bright colorful thing is. Should be in a conpletely black packaging or something to actually be discreet.

robinette
Debater
Debater

Post by robinette »

fusions wrote:Videos I am expecting on Amelia's channel:

Morning routine (PERIOD edition)
Night routine (PERIOD edition)
Top 10 tampons (+exciting period giveaway)
Empties (PERIOD edition)
Huge period haul
Spring lookbook (PERIOD edition)

And if I was a guy (as most girls would probably immediately be able to tell that it was a tampon), I would definitely wonder what that bright colorful thing is. Should be in a conpletely black packaging or something to actually be discreet.
I think she's already done a Nightime Routine (Period edition). Or at least something very similar.

There used to exist little discreet bags (and metal tins for pads) for in your purse in which you could store your tampons.

Elyezabeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Elyezabeth »

I just have to say I'm so glad she's growing as a person. I'm sure it's a real struggle for her, learning how to function EVERY week of the month, when her privileged lifestyle up to this point has allowed her to just "hibernate" for 1 week out of ever 4 thus far. So proud of her for joining the rest of us here in real life. Or some semblance thereof.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I haven't watched her newest "PERIOD EDITION" video and don't care to... she initially seems like a really classy, well-put together woman but her videos with Estee talking about their periods are ridiculous. And that is NOT to say that talking about your period isn't "classy"....what I mean to say is that they talk about it in such as giggly, middle-schooler fashion, that I can't even take them seriously. Like "thank you Amelia, I really didn't know where to put my tampons during a night out, so thanks for that tip!" Contrast that with this video in which the YouTuber talks about menstrual cups in a very mature, well articulated way, and it just shows how dim-witted some of the beauty gurus really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qa97392VE4

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

OMG I can't even deal with these period videos. Yes well all have them. Do we need to mention them all the time, NO!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I find it very curious that Estee JUST met Duke? I thought they were BFF and it took her this long? Notice Estee never goes to the Arts Club or any of the gazilllionare clubs. It's a friendly work relationship.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Her dress in the period edition thing :barf: :barf:
I don't know why you would be so stupid as to say it's discreet when it is so frikkin colourful! Honestly, I don't even know what goes on in her head.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

al218 wrote:I find it very curious that Estee JUST met Duke? I thought they were BFF and it took her this long? Notice Estee never goes to the Arts Club or any of the gazilllionare clubs. It's a friendly work relationship.
A friendship of convenience

leandermeander
Learner
Learner

Post by leandermeander »

colddust-girl wrote:
al218 wrote:I find it very curious that Estee JUST met Duke? I thought they were BFF and it took her this long? Notice Estee never goes to the Arts Club or any of the gazilllionare clubs. It's a friendly work relationship.
I think it's because Estee's also a Youtuber. Many of Amelia's friend probably don't want to be on camera and with Estee she doesn't have that problem. Glad to see that Philippa's making appearances in her vlogs again though. She seems cool.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

leandermeander wrote:
colddust-girl wrote:
I think it's because Estee's also a Youtuber. Many of Amelia's friend probably don't want to be on camera and with Estee she doesn't have that problem. Glad to see that Philippa's making appearances in her vlogs again though. She seems cool.
Agreed, I'm a big Philippa fan too, I would watch her if she had a channel, but she doesn't seem the type to do youtube. (Which I like, youtube has desperate vibes which makes me kind of have less respect for them)

jade123
Learner
Learner

Post by jade123 »

OT but in Amelia's 'How to be Happy' video at 4:21 to 5:02 where she talks about cutting down on negative people around her, even if she's known them for years, I think she is talking about her friend Jessica Heald (http://amelialiana.com/2013/04/beauty-s ... ica-heald/). Apparently they had an argument about her breakup and haven't talked for ages but they've been friends for years. Seems like she is ditching her real friends for YouTubers.

Note: I know some people might think I'm making stuff up, and if people don't want to believe me they don't have to, but I do know someone who knows her quite well, that's where I get my insider info from :wink:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ oh I do love me some gossip!!

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 »

jade123 wrote:OT but in Amelia's 'How to be Happy' video at 4:21 to 5:02 where she talks about cutting down on negative people around her, even if she's known them for years, I think she is talking about her friend Jessica Heald (http://amelialiana.com/2013/04/beauty-s ... ica-heald/). Apparently they had an argument about her breakup and haven't talked for ages but they've been friends for years. Seems like she is ditching her real friends for YouTubers.

Note: I know some people might think I'm making stuff up, and if people don't want to believe me they don't have to, but I do know someone who knows her quite well, that's where I get my insider info from :wink:
Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!!

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Well Jade, pull up a chair and sit right down! Clue us all in!!!! :D

treestarlover
Lurker
Lurker

Post by treestarlover »

no one would ever think she has a hickey. she's so asexual.

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

doudette86 wrote:
jade123 wrote:OT but in Amelia's 'How to be Happy' video at 4:21 to 5:02 where she talks about cutting down on negative people around her, even if she's known them for years, I think she is talking about her friend Jessica Heald (http://amelialiana.com/2013/04/beauty-s ... ica-heald/). Apparently they had an argument about her breakup and haven't talked for ages but they've been friends for years. Seems like she is ditching her real friends for YouTubers.

Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!!
Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding this, but what's wrong with ditching friends if you don't get along anymore? I know I've spent less and less time with some older friends because they just left me feel so drained after spending time with them (if that makes sense). If she just left all of her old, real friends for "convenient youtube friendships" for no reason, that would be something completely different? I don't know, but I don't think cutting one person out of her life because of an argument means she's switching all of her friends to youtubers.

English is not my first language

jade123
Learner
Learner

Post by jade123 »

Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!
Jess is from a rich family too, her dad is Chief Executive of the UK India Business Council. They use to be best friends but they are very different. Even though Jessica comes from wealth she is apparently very down to Earth and not into doing anything flashy.

Well Jade, pull up a chair and sit right down! Clue us all in!!!! :D
Apparently when Amelia and Nick broke up Amelia’s Mum was quite angry at Amelia because Nick was in finance and from an esteemed family so she was a bit gutted, but tbh Amelia wasn’t happy with Nick. Amelia vented to Jess but I don't think Jess took it seriously which annoyed her and Amelia hasn’t talked to her since, think she didn’t even say Happy Birthday to her.

Amelia and Jess went uni together and have known each other since childhood. In third year Amelia made Jess sign a lease with just her because she wanted a nicer flat with gym in the building, even though Jess wanted to live with a group, but in third year Amelia only spent, in total, a few weeks in Nottingham and she was in her house in London the rest of the time. Apparently she even had her coursework couriered from London to Notts. Think that whole situation meant there has been a little tension between them.

Also again I want to say these aren't my opinions just what I've heard.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

Thanks for the scoop. ^^
The story of why Estée and Amelia are stuck to each other's asses comes out finally in her last dumb vleek, about how they're both managed by the same PR agency, Storm or something like it.
Geez, no wonder they keep pushing each other down viewers throats.

leandermeander
Learner
Learner

Post by leandermeander »

jade123 wrote: In third year Amelia made Jess sign a lease with just her because she wanted a nicer flat with gym in the building, even though Jess wanted to live with a group, but in third year Amelia only spent, in total, a few weeks in Nottingham and she was in her house in London the rest of the time. Apparently she even had her coursework couriered from London to Notts. Think that whole situation meant there has been a little tension between them.
Well, I think I would too. Was finally able to trace where she lives and her house, neighborhood and interior are divine.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

^where does she live? I'd like a looksy. so she doesn't live in the London flat she vlogs from?

Return to “Amelia Liana”