Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by Gggossipgirl »

Ok I’m sorry for posting so much but I just saw the vlog and does anyone notice how freaking weird their dinners are? Dumbass Alex made 4 sausages for 4 adults... (her parents ate over) like each person just had a single sausage? Does anyone else relate or am I being crazy lol

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by tmmc1234 »

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:59 pm

Her style aesthetic 🤣 ugly try hard?

The reason why she looks like shit and her outfits NEVER look good is bc she’s not confident and she’s not being herself, she’s trying to be Sivan and whoever else she copies. She’s such a loser and so immature lol I’m like getting bored on here bc she’s such a bland person I literally have nothing to say

That creepy smile in the first outfit tho....

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

First off. The medical medium is an absolute nut case. Also anyone else wonder what changes the covid19 will bring to these influencers. Might cause a lot of these business to rethink how much money they throw at these people who create half asses content for them.

Randomuser01
Learner
Learner

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on

Post by Randomuser01 »

jrsipult wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:45 pm
Juju looks thrilled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is that holding Julian? I remember seeing it on someone's insta. Looks like Mallory but too heavy? Not Alex or Frankie obvoiusly. Maybe Cyndi just trying to dress like a teenager? I honestly can't tell.

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

julesvo99 wrote:
Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:34 pm
*Viral wannabe, Eating celery to be skinny, No money to help out, Creating stale content for a payout*

Just curious, is the topic of a nose job old news? She has her father’s genes and a similar nose: slightly hooking down and narrow at the top bridge back in like 2014 and prior years...could the nose job explain her weird twitches and constant touching of her nose and “sinus” problem claims?

I do think you are right. If you go back and watch some of her first videos it does look wider and crooked. I do think her nose looks better now, it's actually a good nose job. It would have been nice if she would have been honest and shared the experience. Relatable content would be nice but instead she can keep pretending she's perfect. Also, maybe Michael got one too.
her nose does NOT look better now. it looks so squeezed in. some people look better with their natural feautures. that pic doesn't look too bad.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

So on her most recent instastory she is complaining about a little piling on her couch which she pronounces “pilling” but I’ve always hears it as “piling” as in pile, not pill but anywho she said it irritates her so badly she wants to buy another couch. She literally is the most wasteful human in the planet. Who the hell cares if they are hardly ever there.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

PI88NK wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:11 pm
So on her most recent instastory she is complaining about a little piling on her couch which she pronounces “pilling” but I’ve always hears it as “piling” as in pile, not pill but anywho she said it irritates her so badly she wants to buy another couch. She literally is the most wasteful human in the planet. Who the hell cares if they are hardly ever there.

That's what happens Alex, when you buy a cheap sectional, the material is poor quality so it will pile. There is colour transfer too on that material.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

jliz10925 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:37 pm
Ewwww! Seriously, why does she have such "fat" armpits. And if she is so self conscious about it why does she always wear tops that squeezes and accentuate it so much?!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Shit if that's not a mini-boob, then I don't know what is.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by mswatosh3 »

PI88NK wrote:So on her most recent instastory she is complaining about a little piling on her couch which she pronounces “pilling” but I’ve always hears it as “piling” as in pile, not pill but anywho she said it irritates her so badly she wants to buy another couch. She literally is the most wasteful human in the planet. Who the hell cares if they are hardly ever there.

She pronounced it right.. it’s pilling. Meaning balling up into little “pills”. But yes, truly a waste... and I’m sure it wasn’t cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Juicing celery in her milk carton house, and Trying to viral on tiktok like it’s 1999

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”