Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

Anyone else find it ironic that the pair who nonstop shills a sweatshirt with I GOT GOALS plastered across the front.... answers a question about goal setting with “eh, we don’t really have goals.”

Lolololol proof that everything they do is 100% fake and money driven

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by GossipyB »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:42 am
Anyone else find it ironic that the pair who nonstop shills a sweatshirt with I GOT GOALS plastered across the front.... answers a question about goal setting with “eh, we don’t really have goals.”

Lolololol proof that everything they do is 100% fake and money driven
Excellent point.

buttholelips
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by buttholelips »

“I don’t really have goals”
Ok but what about that I GOT GOALS sweatshirt!?

They are the perfect example of 2 people who met in high school and never explored other people and now they are miserable. But they don’t think they are in an unhappy marriage because they literally don’t know anything other than each other. IT IS SOOO OBVIOUS! She treats Michelle like a gay boyfriend, not a husband. Alex is literally lifeless and needs to get off Youtube and do something productive with her life. So does Michelle. Get a real job and stop being your wife's bitch.

I also loved that they dropped something about a podcast. Mallory has one. Shawn and her husband just launched one. What in the hell would Alex and Michael talk about their vlogs are stale as hell and a podcast would only be worse. :rofl:

Dear Alex & Michelle, you've expired. :roll:

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Adding on to the previous poster about Alex using a beverage as her security blanket is definitely on to something!

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Hold on a sec. They went on this trip for their DATING anniversary?? Wtf is that? Arent they married ?

So your telling me they left their sick kid , her family during Christmas time and went off to sit at w hotel to celebrate that?

Something is wrong with these two. They either dont give a fuck about family or making memories or 2. They had to do that for vlogmas thinking it will save their ass. She is losing subs already

People are catching up on them , they dont do anything genuine and they dont build a life or memories with their kid. It's all about their "work" and money. What a sad life

Randomlurker
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomlurker »

They should have NEVER filmed that Q&A. All of their answers basically showed all the cracks in their marriage. What I got out of it is that Michael does everything and Alex just films herself. That's it. Hell I found it disrespectful also. I've been with my husband since high school as well and I would never tell him that I am the lead parent. Yes, I carry a certain load in our marriage but so does he. We work together. That's definitely not the message I got from their answers. & once again why go on vacation where you're surrounded by snow when you just moved out of Michigan?! I thought they were sick of the snow?! I truly miss the old versions of them.

Post by Guest »

Aexish wrote:Hold on a sec. They went on this trip for their DATING anniversary?? Wtf is that? Arent they married ?

So your telling me they left their sick kid , her family during Christmas time and went off to sit at w hotel to celebrate that?

Something is wrong with these two. They either dont give a fuck about family or making memories or 2. They had to do that for vlogmas thinking it will save their ass. She is losing subs already

People are catching up on them , they dont do anything genuine and they dont build a life or memories with their kid. It's all about their "work" and money. What a sad life
I also can’t grasp how both parents can leave their young toddler behind for the grandparents to take care of..it’s not their own home, how will they know what stores, grocery shops, restaurants that are near by and host themselves in someone else’s home? Let alone put the baby to sleep on schedule, know what he likes to eat, cook his 3 meals, and clean all his milk bottles and dirty laundry? Watching a child is extra hard for others who aren’t the parents and esp grandparents are older and can quickly get tired and achy from all the babysitting day after day.

Did she leave them with a full time nanny? That would make more sense

Also if they wanted to go to vail or nyc with Mallory and Kyle so bad, why is Mallory in nyc and Alex didn’t follow her there?

Also why did they choose Jackson hole if they don’t ski and skip out on the sponsored trip they she said they “really should” go on ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:54 am
Aexish wrote:Hold on a sec. They went on this trip for their DATING anniversary?? Wtf is that? Arent they married ?

I also can’t grasp how both parents can leave their young toddler behind for the grandparents to take care of..it’s not their own home, how will they know what stores, grocery shops, restaurants that are near by and host themselves in someone else’s home? Let alone put the baby to sleep on schedule, know what he likes to eat, cook his 3 meals, and clean all his milk bottles and dirty laundry? Watching a child is extra hard for others who aren’t the parents and esp grandparents are older and can quickly get tired and achy from all the babysitting day after day.

Also if they wanted to go to vail or nyc with Mallory and Kyle so bad, why is Mallory in nyc and Alex didn’t follow her there?

Also why did they choose Jackson hole if they don’t ski and skip out on the sponsored trip they she said they “really should” go on ?

It’s because they’ve been leaving him behind with her family since he was just a few months old. That shows how disconnected they are. NO ONE should be able to leave their infant son behind that easily.

They really went to such a sick-ass place like Jackson Hole to just sit in their hotel room and give dishonest, sugarcoated (and, I agree, quite disrespectful) answers about their weird relationship? THIS IS THEIR IDEA OF AN INTERESTED VLOGMAS? They couldn’t possible be more boring. They have officially reached the epitomy of boring and pathetic.

Did you catch how they threw in a bunch of stuff that we talk about here? Like never having alone time, driving places together for no reason, etc? Hilarious. Hey A&M, I’m glad we can be your life coaches on here...

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

Who celebrates a dating anniversary when your married?!
I will never understand how these "content creators " can leave their children so easily for so long. My kid is about the same age as Julian and Ford... i have had date nights but not overnight. I get everyone is different. But I just can't imagine it in this stage. Also... my 19 month old is actually saying words.. unlike their kids. Weird that kids who's parents are work from home yet still their development and attachment bonding is so so far from normal.

Post by Guest »

[justsayin] wrote:

It’s because they’ve been leaving him behind with her family since he was just a few months old. That shows how disconnected they are. NO ONE should be able to leave their infant son behind that easily.

They really went to such a sick-ass place like Jackson Hole to just sit in their hotel room and give dishonest, sugarcoated (and, I agree, quite disrespectful) answers about their weird relationship? THIS IS THEIR IDEA OF AN INTERESTED VLOGMAS? They couldn’t possible be more boring. They have officially reached the epitomy of boring and pathetic.

Did you catch how they threw in a bunch of stuff that we talk about here? Like never having alone time, driving places together for no reason, etc? Hilarious. Hey A&M, I’m glad we can be your life coaches on here...

Yea it makes commenting on them more addicting because they’re so involved with this forum -so the back and forth interaction from what is said on here then seeing how they address it in their next vlog or ig story makes it entertaining

They either take tips from here or take the negative comments and try to prove it wrong.

Ideally they should ignore it all together and not operate on the petty level -that would kill some of the fire but this forum moves so fast

The q&a was almost directly addressed to their viewers neg comments such as those claiming she’s a bad mom and that Michael does everything.

But what she indirectly reveals was how she is the director of the household and work and how Michael does in fact do all the day to day stuff with Julian and dishes, cleaning, taking care of things, etc. It shows how much leadership Michael actually lacks and how he needs direction from Alex or else he doesn’t know what to do with higher level parenting such as how to speak in front on Julian and instilling values, what to do w schooling or religion etc. it’s like he can do the remedial stuff but clueless about higher level strategies or direction.

But the vid also reveals she desires him to be the “Man of the house” -which is probably her ideal. But he’s very beta to her alpha. The yin and yang oddly makes a relationship work but I see why the comments on the sexual chemistry grossness btwn th exists because the woman being the alpha and the man being the beta just does not work in the bedroom and im sure she’d prefer a manlier guy in general

She claims he’s the man of the house sometimes and that it’s like 50/50 but she’s directing the whole video so actions really speak louder

The most honest thing she said was how Michael has no goals and they need to practice doing things apart in 2020 saying they mistakenly got too used to being codependent.

Randomuser01
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomuser01 »

New vlog up. Boring and cringey as usual. Michael's slang/sweet talk/whatever you would call it is worse than usual.

SKIP FROM: 5:00-5:35 in the vlog. Micheal's in a robe and he's gonna "wine and dine" Alex by rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub on her feet.35 seconds of my life I want back and wish I never had to see or hear. No clue why they left it in.

alycat17
Learner
Learner

Post by alycat17 »

Following!

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Monkeymonday wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:17 am
Who celebrates a dating anniversary when your married?!
I will never understand how these "content creators " can leave their children so easily for so long. My kid is about the same age as Julian and Ford... i have had date nights but not overnight. I get everyone is different. But I just can't imagine it in this stage. Also... my 19 month old is actually saying words.. unlike their kids. Weird that kids who's parents are work from home yet still their development and attachment bonding is so so far from normal.
I just asked my husband if we could celebrate our dating anniversary and he goes “you mean, our anniversary? Of our wedding?” And I said “no, our dating anniversary.” He then goes “what the fuck is that?” 😂😂😂

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

When Michelle says he edits the vlogs, he means he just puts clips in a sequence and uploads. The end of the newest vlogs is so abrupt...couldn’t they have filmed a clip zooming into the hotel Christmas tree or something, and ended with that? Oh wait, that would actually mean they put effort and thought.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

Any time they talk about their anniversary or how long they’ve been together they ALWAYS feel the need to mention their brief breakup. Like why do they focus so much on that??

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Randomuser01 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:49 am
New vlog up. Boring and cringey as usual. Michael's slang/sweet talk/whatever you would call it is worse than usual.

SKIP FROM: 5:00-5:35 in the vlog. Micheal's in a robe and he's gonna "wine and dine" Alex by rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub on her feet.35 seconds of my life I want back and wish I never had to see or hear. No clue why they left it in.
Thanks for the heads up..hearing how she is “flirty” in the evenings in the last Vlog was enough for me 🤢

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

I mean.....what in the actual.....!?!?!?! To think, Michelle actually edited and uploaded this. I’m mortified for him lmaoooo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Randomuser01 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:49 am

I have... no words. WHY would they leave that in lmao??? Also, her outfits are terrible. It's cold Alex. Just dress in normal winter clothes. She tries so hard to look cool and it's just... not good.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

MrsDeetz491 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:56 pm
I mean.....what in the actual.....!?!?!?! To think, Michelle actually edited and uploaded this. I’m mortified for him lmaoooo
LMAO I AM DECEASED

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Aexish wrote:

They didn’t follow Mallory to NYC because Mallory is there as a business trip. She’s there with Weight Watchers, who she’s dreamed of working with forever. She’s at the HQ living her best life, and Alex and Michael are celebrating their dating anniversary. Did anyone notice how pissed Alex and Michael were that the trip with Mal & Kyle were canceled? Now that we know why, it’s even more apparent what bad friends they are. You’d think A&M would be happy for Mallory, but nope- too insecure to ever be happy for someone else’s success
How does anyone know she’s in NYC for WW? I don’t watch her that often- did she that’s what she’s doing?

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”