Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

MariaTheGreat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by MariaTheGreat »

Is there a trash section for Sam Ozkural? I can’t find it. But she’s another one who is so fake and going downhill. She is the “collaborator” with Alex for her new good to be holiday line. She acts like she manifested her life but she comes from money (check out her moms house in some of her old vlogs) and her boyfriend makes money and supports her. I just can’t w these people!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by eyeroller »

So now she's gonna pre-film some vlogmas in advance? smdh. Nothing, absolutely nothing about them or anything we see is real. I guess I can see now how "we don't know them at all". But we do know everything in every vlog is fake, fake fake. Vlogmas filmed before T'giving?! Seems like a new low EVEN FOR HER.

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Re: Alex and Michael: Too Lame for Fame, Moved to Nashville & Content is Still the Same (Pt. 14)

Post by Gggossipgirl »

IMO, everything went downhill after she had Julian. She was ok & watchable while pregnant, but after Julian, it’s unbearable which is so so sad bc you would think a baby would mean the opposite. I bet bc she’s so up Michael’s ass and needs to be taken care of she resents Julian bc Michael prob likes being a dad 10x more than she likes being a mom and didn’t like that her son was getting taken cared of and she wasn’t.

Now they’re in FL 🙄🙄🙄🙄 what is the point of owning a “vacation” home ONLY to do the literal same things you do in TN? They go on walks, go shopping, and show off how “healthy” they are except in FL it’s with açaí bowls. Can’t stand their pathetic lives

Gggossipgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by Gggossipgirl »

Hahaha sorry for the double post but I replied to her insta stories to see just how sensitive she is and asked “will family be coming for Thanksgiving?” And I got blocked 🤣🤣🤣

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Gggossipgirl wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:34 am
Hahaha sorry for the double post but I replied to her insta stories to see just how sensitive she is and asked “will family be coming for Thanksgiving?” And I got blocked 🤣🤣🤣
wth? I don't get how that would set anyone normal off? How can that offend her? What a freaggin' weirdo psycho lunatic.

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

Don’t they ever get tired of going shopping?? That’s all they do. I mean I’m sure if I had a lot of money I would be shopping too but at this point it’s ridiculous. Go do something adventurous in Florida. Take your son out to do fun activities.. go explore a new city out there and vlog it for your followers. Go to vintage shops at least or local boutiques if you wanna keep vlogging your shopping trips. Poor Michael and Julian are stuck in Alex’s routine in Florida Iol açaí bowls, coffee, shopping

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

But it's not like she ever answers a question anyways. She just ignores them.
One of the things I hate most about her is when she pretends to ask people questions as if she gives a shit.

1. What are your plans for (insert holiday)?
2. What is your favorite thing about (insert fashion item)

Those fake ass questions that she would never in a million years even read answers to. Like she gives a crap what anyone is doing or what anyone says! lol.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Van_2500 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:40 am
Don’t they ever get tired of going shopping?? That’s all they do. I mean I’m sure if I had a lot of money I would be shopping too but at this point it’s ridiculous. Go do something adventurous in Florida. Take your son out to do fun activities.. go explore a new city out there and vlog it for your followers. Go to vintage shops at least or local boutiques if you wanna keep vlogging your shopping trips. Poor Michael and Julian are stuck in Alex’s routine in Florida Iol açaí bowls, coffee, shopping

No they never do anything different no matter where they are. It's why her channel is dying and people are so fed up.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Holy crap take that poor boy to the ZOO, AQUARIUM, CHILDREN’S MUSEUMS, ART CLASS, MUSIC/DANCE CLASS, FREE PLAY CLASS, LITTLE TYKES GYM, PARKSSSS W/PLAY AREAS, and dozens and dozens of other local offerings for toddlers to enjoy, learn, engage, socialize, develop and have FUN!

My God I can’t deal with why they are neglecting that poor boy SO severely. All he sees are the insides of these disgusting stores and adult food places so these two assholes can shop and shove food in their faces.
Is it any wonder his development is so stunted. And it’s not like they make up for it by doing things w him at home. He does nothing and is shoo’d away into a corner to play w some plastic toys and then go to sleep.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON YOU MORONS!

And not going to a pumpkin patch for an hour for a PHOTO OP and pretend it’s for Julian. This poor boy spends his life in his psycho mothers sick world of shopping and food related activities. She disgusts me and I hate Michelle just as much. He could easily take his son to activities. Even when he hangs out w Kyle and the kids THEY GO TO THE MALL AND EAT!! Same shit they do w their stupid wives. Take them to a PARK!

tasmami
Learner
Learner

Post by tasmami »

eyeroller wrote:
Van_2500 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:40 am

No they never do anything different no matter where they are. It's why her channel is dying and people are so fed up.
I think he is as boring as her - Not adventurous at all! Getting a fruit bowl instead of an acai bowl would already be too much adventure for them!

Personally I think this is why they are so miserable - being always just in your comfort zone can bore you out and it gets harder and harder to get out of it!
Go out, be young, experience exciting things- with all this time and (apperantly) money you could do cool stuff! I cannot understand why they choose to live such a boring life!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

gossipislife1 wrote:Holy crap take that poor boy to the ZOO, AQUARIUM, CHILDREN’S MUSEUMS, ART CLASS, MUSIC/DANCE CLASS, FREE PLAY CLASS, LITTLE TYKES GYM, PARKSSSS W/PLAY AREAS, and dozens and dozens of other local offerings for toddlers to enjoy, learn, engage, socialize, develop and have FUN!

My God I can’t deal with why they are neglecting that poor boy SO severely. All he sees are the insides of these disgusting stores and adult food places so these two assholes can shop and shove food in their faces.
Is it any wonder his development is so stunted. And it’s not like they make up for it by doing things w him at home. He does nothing and is shoo’d away into a corner to play w some plastic toys and then go to sleep.

And not going to a pumpkin patch for an hour for a PHOTO OP and pretend it’s for Julian. This poor boy spends his life in his psycho mothers sick world of shopping and food related activities. She disgusts me and I hate Michelle just as much. He could easily take his son to activities. Even when he hangs out w Kyle and the kids THEY GO TO THE MALL AND EAT!! Same shit they do w their stupid wives. Take them to a PARK!

First I was here to see if any one else saw the Sivan bite offs but I also can’t help notice her lack of focus on Julian.. I think her tactic to “earn more” as she advised in a video in order to afford a better house/lifestyle is really doing a huge disservice to her relationships esp. to her child

I don’t get why he isn’t receiving any services..not to mention zero classes and socialization (it sounded like she had Michael take him swimming for a baby class once or twice). First, young babies start at classes like “music together” or “gymboree” then they move on more school style classes with more structured play -such as mommy and me classes at a preschool or a two’s program..then lots of library trips, children’s museums, interactive children’s play spaces, parks, and making effort to schedule in play dates with mommy friends in between

Esp. if he has autism, she is supposed to constantly try to get him out of his own world and his hyper focus on objects to get him to be more engaged with other humans and interactive and communicative..at his age he is supposed to be super nagging to play with him constantly and on you and wanting to do things together 24/7 and wanting parents attention..he’s also supposed to be able to start pretend playing like be a firefighter, able to follow along a teacher to lil dances to nursery songs, know jingles or songs, have an interest in stories and it’s plot, pretend cook/ feed parents, want to be around other kids, know some numbers, colors, shapes, alphabet, etc.

Instead for some reason I feel like she eats up the moments he stays to himself and doesn’t bother her !! I hope that’s not the case

In the tiny increments of him she has shown we know he doesn’t like sticky texture like the uncrustables she loved to feed him due to zero prep work, doesn’t say momma, balances cars on things, likes sorting and gathering pieces from one place to another, makes atypical toned sounds, sits in the car for extended periods of time wo needing interaction (which she loves), clenched fists, has no attachment to her or tries to get away from her, doesn’t respond to his name frequently, doesn’t have great eye contact, taps his hands, and in today’s story it’s probable he’s sensitive to bright light

If she’s able to travel to Florida and make a big move from her hometown to Tennessee, it’s apparent she has no services or therapies for him in place

It’s imperative she gets a professional in there before his brain gets more mature so they can have a much greater impact on the way his brain develops

SpiltTea19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpiltTea19 »

I was surprised to see they will be in Florida til December. One would think they are still getting their new giant house in order after their move across states. And one would think they’d want to celebrate their first major holiday in their new home, perhaps with family visiting. So weird.

Anyway, I’m a relatively new follower of hers so I am sure this has probably been discussed, but where exactly does all their money come from? I compare them to other similar influencers and they don’t have near as many IG followers or YouTube subs. Not even a million yet. No way Good To Be brings in a good profit. I know they do a ton of sponsor stuff, but that doesn’t seem like enough. I’m just thinking to have a million dollar home, a vacation home, all those utility and house expenses, all the new furniture, and just the general spending the way they do, it’s not adding up. Do they come from wealthy families or do we have reason to believe they could be in serious debt?

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

SpiltTea19 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:23 pm
I was surprised to see they will be in Florida til December. One would think they are still getting their new giant house in order after their move across states. And one would think they’d want to celebrate their first major holiday in their new home, perhaps with family visiting. So weird.

Anyway, I’m a relatively new follower of hers so I am sure this has probably been discussed, but where exactly does all their money come from? I compare them to other similar influencers and they don’t have near as many IG followers or YouTube subs. Not even a million yet. No way Good To Be brings in a good profit. I know they do a ton of sponsor stuff, but that doesn’t seem like enough. I’m just thinking to have a million dollar home, a vacation home, all those utility and house expenses, all the new furniture, and just the general spending the way they do, it’s not adding up. Do they come from wealthy families or do we have reason to believe they could be in serious debt?
I don't really know, but regardless the way they spend money is insane, even if they aren't in debt.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Ugh, another Alex Garza vlogmas... gonna be horrible based on their content the last few years. I though last vlogmas was absolutely horrible- how can this be worse? They will find a way. It's pretty much the same stuff every single year, but they put less and less effort in every year also. It's just going to be a bunch of shilling us crap with sponsors and:

1. decorating
2. shopping
3. more shopping
4. getting coffee/making coffee
5. getting lunch/making lunch
5. bragging about sitting by the pool
6. buying guides which is just another way for them to make money
7. going out to eat
8. going for walks

With a few of literally nothing, just them sitting around the house talking about our "crazy" assumptions about them.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

gossipislife1 wrote:Holy crap take that poor boy to the ZOO, AQUARIUM, CHILDREN’S MUSEUMS, ART CLASS, MUSIC/DANCE CLASS, FREE PLAY CLASS, LITTLE TYKES GYM, PARKSSSS W/PLAY AREAS, and dozens and dozens of other local offerings for toddlers to enjoy, learn, engage, socialize, develop and have FUN!

Not ONCE has she showed taking him to the park. And you know if they were to have taken him they definitely would have filmed it. I mean it would be "amazing content" according to them. I'm a SAHM so things can get mundane at times and I always take my kid to the park, at least 4 times a week. Luckily we have about 4 different parks within 2 miles of our house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

jliz10925 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Not ONCE has she showed taking him to the park. And you know if they were to have taken him they definitely would have filmed it. I mean it would be "amazing content" according to them. I'm a SAHM so things can get mundane at times and I always take my kid to the park, at least 4 times a week. Luckily we have about 4 different parks within 2 miles of our house.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I've seen them go for walks at a park in Nashville, but Juju bead is always in a stroller! Never seen him in a swing or just playing on the playground. Maybe she's worried she'll get swarmed by fans. You know, since she's famous, lol! :rofl:

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

MariaTheGreat wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:41 am
Is there a trash section for Sam Ozkural? I can’t find it. But she’s another one who is so fake and going downhill. She is the “collaborator” with Alex for her new good to be holiday line. She acts like she manifested her life but she comes from money (check out her moms house in some of her old vlogs) and her boyfriend makes money and supports her. I just can’t w these people!!!

I also can’t stand Sam! I used to like her but she tries to act too humble like she built herself up from scratch when she came from money, she’s more comparable to Mallory that way, but becoming just as annoying as alex. Her collab sweaters are ugly too

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

SpiltTea19 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:23 pm

Welcome! Agree with your point on why would they travel and not spend Christmas in their brand new house? So very odd.

I do know from previous posts that her parents filed for bankruptcy a few years back and had some massive store credit card debt. They’re all about acting rich but not having the funds to back it up.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

Gurugossiping wrote: This is random but does anyone know what Michael's sister does/does she have an instagram?
All her social media accounts are private. She graduated from Michigan State with her bachelor's in accounting - came out with a 4.0 GPA. Then got her master's in accounting from there too. Now she's an audit associate at Grant Thornton. The only other thing I know about her is that she was in a sorority. Seems like a normal, sweet girl. She must support Alex & Michael (at least somewhat) because the Good To Be website link has been in her Instagram bio since the store first launched.

Post by Guest »

She blames their lack of vlogging on Julian, and that is really hard to just pick up the camera when you have a child.
She’s so full of shit, Alex it’s not Julian it’s you , you’re a LAZY, selfish, bitch. Youtube is filled with mothers that have more than one child and vlog often if not daily.

Also are they dumb? who decorates a house for Christmas only to leave and not spend Christmas there, what a sad little life.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”