Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by eyeroller »

Those palms are ugly! The look dead, and all I can think about when I look at them is the dust they will collect on all of those dried up dead leaves. Yuck!

Re: Alex & Michael: Frozen Face, Can’t Create, Desperately Moved to a Whole New Place (Pt.13)

Post by Guest »

Gozzipqween wrote:
GossipyB wrote:
lovefashiondelete990 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 am
Perlacolette0delete wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:48 am

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG!
Now let’s see if she credits Sivan. I’m thinking no.
Girl in what work would she ever credit anyone😂 don’t get your hopes up I think your guess is correct lol
If she does not credit Sivan, she is even worse than I imagined...

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:11 am
Gozzipqween wrote:
GossipyB wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:50 am

Wow.

OMG!
Now let’s see if she credits Sivan. I’m thinking no.
Girl in what work would she ever credit anyone😂 don’t get your hopes up I think your guess is correct lol
If she does not credit Sivan, she is even worse than I imagined...
I think she would have already done it by now if she had. And yes, she is worse than you imagined. She never thanks anyone for inspiration or anything else unless it's S*P*O*N*S*O*R*E*D

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Holy cow her hair is awful. The waves with her straightener in her IG stories.. looks like she was electrocuted.

Maybe this cut would’ve been better if cut by a more skilled stylist but samglam straight up BUTCHERED her hair.

chris1220
Learner
Learner

Post by chris1220 »

Have you guys watched her sad tutorial using the T3 yet? Literally awful! Her hair is so fried and I’m bad shape theres barely a wave. If T3 doesn’t drop her after this I just don’t know.
Also, the new “decor” she copied is pitiful! What exactly is the look she’s going for in this million dollar home? It looks so cheap! The gym is an absolute joke! Where is Julians room? Won’t it be too noisy working out near the bedrooms? 🤷🏻‍♀️

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Yeah so weird how she hasn't showed Julian's room. Julian is the last thing on her mind. She is in SPONSORED MODE right now. The pressure of the spending thousands upon thousands finally getting to her?

Post by Guest »

chris1220 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 am
Have you guys watched her sad tutorial using the T3 yet? Literally awful! Her hair is so fried and I’m bad shape theres barely a wave. If T3 doesn’t drop her after this I just don’t know.
Also, the new “decor” she copied is pitiful! What exactly is the look she’s going for in this million dollar home? It looks so cheap! The gym is an absolute joke! Where is Julians room? Won’t it be too noisy working out near the bedrooms? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just watching that video and OMG I said the same thing. It was hard to watch, her hair is literally fried. She needs a good hair conditioning mask and to leave it on several times per week for a few hours. What is so funny also is that someone said earlier about her NOT posting about T3 and look what we got? haha, you can tell she or Michael or BOTH totally read here.

Post by Guest »

It is annoying me that she is absoltely RUINING this million dollar home with all of this GOD awful decor. Alex, just like you were quick to HIYER the stylist for the Palm Springs trip. PLEASE HIYER a interiror decorator for this home. The little condo that you and Michael had the first time you lived in Nashville was decorated way cuter than this home. You do not need all high end things. I found the cutest things at Pier One, TJ MAXX and Homegoods. You do not have to have the home decorated in RH items. It is not about the price it is how nice it looks. Please stop ruining this HOME. I can not bare to watch anymore. Heck, I live in TN let me come and help you decorate!

Post by Guest »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:48 am
Yeah so weird how she hasn't showed Julian's room. Julian is the last thing on her mind. She is in SPONSORED MODE right now. The pressure of the spending thousands upon thousands finally getting to her?
Right! she is totally is sponser and giveaway mode right now.

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:48 am
Right! she is totally is sponser and giveaway mode right now.
gotta make some money to buy herself a new designer purse for herself for christmas/bday!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

eyeroller wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am
Stacywithay wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:11 am
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:33 am
I don't see a problem with her giving or selling the furniture to her mom! What is the problem with that? I see a problem with how she treats her subscribers, how she deletes and blocks everyone who simply ask a question that she does not like, how she NEVER responds to anyone and host the false giveaway. That is my issues. Other than that, I do think the is a narcissist now that I am thinking about it.
Of course there is nothing wrong with selling furniture to her mother, but she LIED about it! She said that she sold all her furniture to her followers and that a bunch of girls went and picked it up, which is a complete lie, because we later found out through Frankie’s vlog that her mom bought her furniture from her.
Exactly. It's the constant lying. If she would've said " I sold my furniture to my mom" nobody would have had an issue. But no, she said on a vlog that she wanted to thank "the girls who came to pick it up" or something to that effect. Now, why lie about that? It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Is her ego SO FRAGILE that she didn't want to admit that: A) nobody wanted her furniture, which could have made her mad b/c it insinuates that her taste isn't the absolute BEST, or, B) She had it too overpriced. Just crazy. This girl is seriously off.

Oh wow! See, I did not know she lied about it. Was it ALL sold to her mom or just a piece or two? I am asking because maybe a subsriber bought a piece or so and she was thanking them. I am not defending her but I thought maybe her mom just got a few pieces and subscibers got a few. What do you guys think?
Alex may have sold her desk to someone but ALL of her living room furniture went to her mom (which is basically the majority of what she was selling). Go watch Frankie’s vlog titled something along the lines of “Pranking my sister” and at the end, you see literally ALL of Alex’s living room furniture lol.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

eyeroller wrote:This may seem like a petty thing to bring up, but, do you guys think they have a maid? I only have 1 child and you would not believe the laundry I do for our small family. Never seen Alex wash clothes or folding laundry. Maybe I missed it though. I cannot imagine her doing such "menial" household tasks, after all, she doesn't get paid for it. How can Michael do all the childcare, editing, policing comments (nevereding!), AND all the laundry? I've seen her clean the kitchen real quick, but that's it. No dusting or anything. She steam-mopped the bathroom when they moved in, but, who actually mops the whole house every week and cleans the toilets? Just wondering what you guys think.
I’ve heard her mention having to do the laundry and Michael saying that the washer/dryer wasn’t hooked up yet. In older vlogs, Michael has been seen folding the laundry lol.

Now we will get a vlog with her doing all of this stuff Image

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

For the love of God somone get her an interior designer asap! The decor she is doing looks hideous!! Wtf with the dried palm leaves??? She doesn't know how to measure things? Does she just order crap without knowing what size they are? Her house looks cheap with all the crap decor she is doing. What a shit show

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
Stacywithay wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:33 am
I don't see a problem with her giving or selling the furniture to her mom! What is the problem with that? I see a problem with how she treats her subscribers, how she deletes and blocks everyone who simply ask a question that she does not like, how she NEVER responds to anyone and host the false giveaway. That is my issues. Other than that, I do think the is a narcissist now that I am thinking about it.
Of course there is nothing wrong with selling furniture to her mother, but she LIED about it! She said that she sold all her furniture to her followers and that a bunch of girls went and picked it up, which is a complete lie, because we later found out through Frankie’s vlog that her mom bought her furniture from her.
Exactly. It's the constant lying. If she would've said " I sold my furniture to my mom" nobody would have had an issue. But no, she said on a vlog that she wanted to thank "the girls who came to pick it up" or something to that effect. Now, why lie about that? It's such a stupid thing to lie about. Is her ego SO FRAGILE that she didn't want to admit that: A) nobody wanted her furniture, which could have made her mad b/c it insinuates that her taste isn't the absolute BEST, or, B) She had it too overpriced. Just crazy. This girl is seriously off.

Oh wow! See, I did not know she lied about it. Was it ALL sold to her mom or just a piece or two? I am asking because maybe a subsriber bought a piece or so and she was thanking them. I am not defending her but I thought maybe her mom just got a few pieces and subscibers got a few. What do you guys think?
Alex may have sold her desk to someone but ALL of her living room furniture went to her mom (which is basically the majority of what she was selling). Go watch Frankie’s vlog titled something along the lines of “Pranking my sister” and at the end, you see literally ALL of Alex’s living room furniture lol.

Wasnt this Alex's desk? It's her moms now lmao. She sold EVERYTHING to her mom

I cant attach the pic but check her moms IG page. It's the second pic

Post by Guest »

Aexish wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
Stacywithay wrote:

Wow. So, she sold it all to her mom. I wonder why she just didn't say that? I don't see what the big deal would have been.

chris1220
Learner
Learner

Post by chris1220 »

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:03 am
chrisdelete220 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:23 am
I was just watching that video and OMG I said the same thing. It was hard to watch, her hair is literally fried. She needs a good hair conditioning mask and to leave it on several times per week for a few hours. What is so funny also is that someone said earlier about her NOT posting about T3 and look what we got? haha, you can tell she or Michael or BOTH totally read here.

They totally come on and read these posts b/c its always the next day she does something someone has mentioned on here. It's so ridiculous!

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Pinky0 wrote::rofl: :rofl:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???!!!!! Omg ImageImage

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Wow.

Seriously what is wrong with this girl???? I would call her out! She is insane for copying everyone. Like bitch get a life.. your own! She can't come up with anything her self! Creator my ass

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Pinky0 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am
:rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: what a shit show

Btw these two lazy asses still have paper blinds on their windows. What do they do all day???

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Aexish wrote:
mswatosh3 wrote:
eyeroller wrote:
Stacywithay wrote:

No. Alex bought the same desk as her mom years ago. Someone linked the vlog last night.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”