Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by mswatosh3 »

PI88NK wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:Any creative thread suggestions?
Hmmm maybe Nanny Michelle and Model Mom off Duty or something like that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage LOVE THIS ONE

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

euroasiangirl wrote:
jlizdelete0925 wrote:
Aexish wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Frankie & Alex's relationship is so odd. I have a sister, and I just can't get over how awkward they are with each other. It's like they barely know each other.
I have a very similar relationship with my sister and let me tell you that it's only when one of the sisters is self centered , selfish and jealous. I know it very well
I don't have a sister but to me it just seems like they've been competing their entire lives to be better than the other.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don’t think Frankie is the competitive type, but it seems like Alex tries to one up her in any way but I guess when you have such a competitive and self centered sister like Alex, you kind of have to? However, I feel like Frankie somehow looked up to Alex before Alex showed her true colors online. I thought it’s interesting how Brett is an accountant just like how Michael was. He is also taller and better looking.

Michael wasn’t an accountant.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by PI88NK »

mswatosh3 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:Any creative thread suggestions?
Hmmm maybe Nanny Michelle and Model Mom off Duty or something like that lol

ImageImageImage LOVE THIS ONE

Thanks lol!

CEM1012
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by CEM1012 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Frankie & Alex's relationship is so odd. I have a sister, and I just can't get over how awkward they are with each other. It's like they barely know each other.
i came here to say this too!!! they are so strange together. they act like frenemies and its so obvious they aren't close, just faking it for the gram. like i cringe watching them interact

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Aexish wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:01 am
The wedding vlog.. Alex proves us right again. She was so tired waking up so early and it was 7:50am. She said she never wakes up this early :roll: Yeah because you never had to take care of your own son

Michelle looks exauhsted..looking over Julian must be tiring when the mom doesnt care.

Its unfortunate that Julian looks like Michelle.. not a good looking guy 🤢 Most boys look like their moms but now Alex has to deal with them twinsies
never wakes up before 7:50??? how is this possible when you have a child! bitch i'm already at work by 7:50 and i'm up earlier than that on the weekends without an alarm! also her constant yawning from being up soooo early drove me crazy.

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:33 am
adecordelete5 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:36 am
elleira wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 am
Mirabella84 wrote:Alex’s “bestie” Mallory launched her new podcast yesterday....did I miss anything or did hating ass Alex not promote her podcast?? Just goes to show what a HATER Alex is.

Yup. I just saw Mallory post to her story about someone congratulating her “it takes a real strong woman to lift another one up on the same platform” ImageImage

Alex is the ultimate hater and definitely no supporter of other women as she likes to claim. Her claim that good to be is inspired by supporting other women, total bull. Alex hasn’t liked ANY of Malloy’s ig photos as far back as October!! She even unliked the photo of all of them in Vail. Frankie, Michael and even her mom have liked Mallory’s photos (quite regularly too). Mallory and Alex are definitely NOT best friends! Once Mallory picked up popularity and started doing big sponsorships, Alex couldn’t handle it... It shows how insecure Alex really is to not be able to support another “friend” and influencer.

Where are you getting your facts? She has liked almost every picture Mallory has posted since they’ve met. I don’t believe they’re “besties” either, but to gather all that info on simply whether or not they like every single thing they post is reaching.
Where am I getting my facts? With my own eyes. If there are suddenly likes by Alex on Mallory’s photos then it only confirms Alex reads here. Because I went through Mallory’s photos and Alex had not liked her photos for MONTHS. Alex can’t even like a ig photo because she is that big of a hater.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

adecordelete5 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
adecordelete5 wrote:
elleira wrote:
Mirabella84 wrote:Alex’s “bestie” Mallory launched her new podcast yesterday....did I miss anything or did hating ass Alex not promote her podcast?? Just goes to show what a HATER Alex is.

Yup. I just saw Mallory post to her story about someone congratulating her “it takes a real strong woman to lift another one up on the same platform” ImageImage

Alex is the ultimate hater and definitely no supporter of other women as she likes to claim. Her claim that good to be is inspired by supporting other women, total bull. Alex hasn’t liked ANY of Malloy’s ig photos as far back as October!! She even unliked the photo of all of them in Vail. Frankie, Michael and even her mom have liked Mallory’s photos (quite regularly too). Mallory and Alex are definitely NOT best friends! Once Mallory picked up popularity and started doing big sponsorships, Alex couldn’t handle it... It shows how insecure Alex really is to not be able to support another “friend” and influencer.

Where are you getting your facts? She has liked almost every picture Mallory has posted since they’ve met. I don’t believe they’re “besties” either, but to gather all that info on simply whether or not they like every single thing they post is reaching.
Where am I getting my facts? With my own eyes. If there are suddenly likes by Alex on Mallory’s photos then it only confirms Alex reads here. Because I went through Mallory’s photos and Alex had not liked her photos for MONTHS. Alex can’t even like a ig photo because she is that big of a hater.
If you’re blocked on her IG- you wouldn’t see if she liked any photos or not. I’ve personally seen comments and likes on Mallory’s pictures from Alex.

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Post by adecor15 »

mswatosh3 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:29 am
adecordelete5 wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
adecordelete5 wrote:
elleira wrote:

If you’re blocked on her IG- you wouldn’t see if she liked any photos or not. I’ve personally seen comments and likes on Mallory’s pictures from Alex.

I could see that but, I’m not blocked. I only checked likes, not comments. I’ve seen her comment here and there. But Michael is definitely more active on Mallory’s page than Alex. Just a very odd friendship Mallory and Alex have together.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by literallyicant »

Can a mod lock this thread? Accidentally posted here because it keeps popping up in my notifications.

Kplusb422
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kplusb422 »

Rockcandy5150 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 pm
lizzy26 wrote:I get she was frugal with her wedding, but did she not have a wedding cake? Her parents should have at least helped her with a dam cake!
Frankie showed a few sheet cakes when they were packing up. I’m a cake decorator and usually when people want to save money they get a small two or three tiered cake and then have “kitchen cakes” to have enough servings. Looked like all Frankie had was kitchen cakes...

They had Costco cake !!! 18.99 a piece... I love Costco cake but this wasn’t a backyard wedding. I am assuming since they don’t eat cake if they are eating clean but very odd how they spend so much money on pointless things but wedding cake which is supposed to be important part of the wedding. People even buy nice cakes for bdays

Rockcandy5150
Debater
Debater

Post by Rockcandy5150 »

literallyicant wrote:Can a mod lock this thread? Accidentally posted here because it keeps popping up in my notifications.
Wait is there a new thread? I must have missed that

Post by Guest »

Rockcandy5150 wrote:
literallyicant wrote:Can a mod lock this thread? Accidentally posted here because it keeps popping up in my notifications.
Wait is there a new thread? I must have missed that

yes. the link is further up

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”