Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Mr. Mom and Mrs. Not So Trendy (Pt 10)

Post by gossipislife1 »

euroasiangirl wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:45 pm
“..... get a new STYLE “

Damn the twitch is severe in this new video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus and this twat doesn’t think to address this deformity? It’s so beyond distracting & annoying! But I could have some compassion and overlook it if she was just HONEST and talked about the OBVIOUS craziness that is her mouth !

Summerbreeze13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Summerbreeze13 »

Watching Alex's summer must have videos. OMG you guys, her new style this year is "Model Off Duty". I had to rewind to hear the words come out of her mouth again. Yep, Alex is channeling a model off duty. Alrighty then, lol.

I haven't paid much attention to Alex & Michael lately, I've been caught up in the Wiccan Tati whose married to the con artist who stole from his mother on her death bed story and the Jaclyn Hill lipstick launch fiasco. My thoughts on a few things though:

Some of you guys really hate neon, lol! I thought the dress was ok, maybe for Miami. I prefer more timeless wedding guests looks but considering Alex's appearance in the last 2 years, it's just a needle in the haystack. She will be positively mortified when she looks back on Julian's baby pictures in 30 years and sees how orange she was, how fried her hair was, and all the shit she put into her face. Live and learn. She's looking great now though.

Frankie's wedding dress was trashy, just like her bridal shower dress, tacky. She has a really slutty style. Her plastic surgery does not look good. Her face looks flat and her mouth looks huge. Her bouquet was literally the UGLIEST set of flowers I've ever seen. Google Ugly Wedding Bouquets and ALL of them look better than Frankie's. Obviously it was a low cost affair, nothing screams class like exposed pipes at your wedding reception. I found it in bad taste for Frankie to be in her lingerie and their Mom to be in a short robe with everyone running around them. And all the titties on display in front of her family. Have some decency. Again, I'm not a prude in any way, but there is a time and a place for everything. Why didn't Alex help her with her hair? It looked very plain and un-bridal to me.

I don't think it's a big deal that Julian isn't walking. Neither is Ford. I do think Julian is quite verbal and he seems like a happy baby. He'll walk when he's ready. I'm not sure why everyone wants Alex to create baby content when she has a beauty channel. The only YT'er I know of whose done that is Elle Fowler.

Alex complained about the Old Navy shorts clinging to her leg,s but loved the longer AGolde ones that do the exact same thing??????

In her IG this morning she commented that ankle bracelets are "unexpected". Ok, ummmm I've had ankle bracelets since I was a teenager, there's nothing revolutionary about them for summer style. She fixates on weird things.

I'm not going to complain anymore though, I'm glad to see that they are pushing out the content these days.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Summerbreeze13 wrote:I haven't paid much attention to Alex & Michael lately, I've been caught up in the Wiccan Tati whose married to the con artist who stole from his mother on her death bed story and the Jaclyn Hill lipstick launch fiasco.

I'm not sure why everyone wants Alex to create baby content when she has a beauty channel. The only YT'er I know of whose done that is Elle Fowler.
Is this new Tati drama?!? Is James a con artist???

She lists motherhood in her channel header pic. If she isn’t interested in doing baby content, she probably should take that out *shrug*

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

I must know about this new Tati drama!!! Sorry to post it here, but is this the same thing as the Tati / James Charles thing??? Or new??

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

jliz10925 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:36 am
I know this isn't Frankie's page but I just had to post this, who the hell where's wears an almost see through teddy while getting ready with all those people there AND while their father is in the room as well. She really is sleazy.Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My goodness, and everyone used to say Frankie was the more reasonable, down to earth sister. Now they have both gone bonkers. The secondhand embarrassment is real just looking at this. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Ccc123000 wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:
I know this isn't Frankie's page but I just had to post this, who the hell where's wears an almost see through teddy while getting ready with all those people there AND while their father is in the room as well. She really is sleazy.Image

My goodness, and everyone used to say Frankie was the more reasonable, down to earth sister. Now they have both gone bonkers. The secondhand embarrassment is real just looking at this. :roll:
thats when she was heavier. she must be feeling herself too much

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

ggg wrote:
Cccdelete23000 wrote:
jliz10925 wrote:

thats when she was heavier. she must be feeling herself too much

Agreed. I liked her in one video where she went thrift shopping and her hair was cut suuuuuper short like a pixie cut and she was quite heavier. I think it suited her and she dressed flattering for her figure. She wasn’t fat. And the hair was adorable. In the video she talked buying Levi’s from thrift stores and showed how to distress them. It was a great video. Then she went nuts and got hair extensions and plastic surgery plus all the fillers. Now she’s like Alex.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

literallyicant wrote:

She lists motherhood in her channel header pic. If she isn’t interested in doing baby content, she probably should take that out *shrug*
It’s laughable how ironic that banner is. Motherhood is her last priority!!

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Summerbreeze13 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:06 pm
Watching Alex's summer must have videos. OMG you guys, her new style this year is "Model Off Duty". I had to rewind to hear the words come out of her mouth again. Yep, Alex is channeling a model off duty. Alrighty then, lol.
Right?! WTF does she mean by “Model Off Duty?” And how does wearing a tank top relate to that concept?

I read your comment before I clicked on the video out of boredom and her Model Off Duty comment almost made me fall off my chair. It’s even more ridiculous when you actually hear it coming out of her mouth.

Did you all notice how excited she sounded, talking about these trends? She doesn’t even have half the excitement or energy level when talking about her own child. All the time spent researching these trends, I bet she is on Instagram all day; and yet, as someone mentioned, she can’t even tend to her own child.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

literallyicant wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:57 pm
Summerbreeze13 wrote:I haven't paid much attention to Alex & Michael lately, I've been caught up in the Wiccan Tati whose married to the con artist who stole from his mother on her death bed story and the Jaclyn Hill lipstick launch fiasco.

I'm not sure why everyone wants Alex to create baby content when she has a beauty channel. The only YT'er I know of whose done that is Elle Fowler.
Is this new Tati drama?!? Is James a con artist???

And motherhood is listed last...so very telling.

tasmami
Learner
Learner

Post by tasmami »

Does anybody know what happened to the „Say Yes to the dress“ episode of Mallory?
I would love to see Miss insecurity in this whole thing!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Ew! Her face looks so scary here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gozzipqween
Talker
Talker

Post by Gozzipqween »

joanafanara wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:01 am
Ew! Her face looks so scary here

She trying out the huge opened mouth horse smile like her mother

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

tasmami wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Does anybody know what happened to the „Say Yes to the dress“ episode of Mallory?
I would love to see Miss insecurity in this whole thing!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
I think that episode never aired. I’ve checked the descriptions of SYTTD episodes and in none of them Mallory appears.

Does anybody have any info on this?

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

WEDDING VLOG

She spent the first 5 minutes complaining about how badly she needs coffee and scrawling the word bride on Frankie’s cup. She seems really proud of herself and says, “that’s probably the best handwriting I’ve ever written in my life!” Lmao, yikes, okay...

JuJu is seen crawling and cruising. I actually love seeing him with Alex’s dad who clearly loves to dote on him. So sweet.

6 minutes in...Alex needs moar cofffffeeeeee *eye roll*

Alex did her own eye makeup and while it’s like every other eye look she does, it’s pretty. Her hair looks great, too (professionally styled). I’d love to see her embrace her natural color more in the future.

10 minutes in - Alex complimented Frankie. Pigs are flying.

JuJu looks literally paralyzed at 12:30. Is he watching something on a screen, or just staring into the ether?

Reception space was pretty. At least Frankie was consistent with her love of random branches. I’m so confused by this bouquet, though. It looks like yard waste clippings that she’s holding horizontally??

Brett looks bored af during Alex’s speech, then at the end of the video she says Brett was bawling. Lmao, okay Alex.

Who is at the “aFtEr PaRtY”?! Looks like just Alex’s parents...

layrod_
Informer
Informer

Post by layrod_ »

literallyicant wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:23 am
WEDDING VLOG

She spent the first 5 minutes complaining about how badly she needs coffee and scrawling the word bride on Frankie’s cup. She seems really proud of herself and says, “that’s probably the best handwriting I’ve ever written in my life!” Lmao, yikes, okay...

JuJu is seen crawling and cruising. I actually love seeing him with Alex’s dad who clearly loves to dote on him. So sweet.

6 minutes in...Alex needs moar cofffffeeeeee *eye roll*

Alex did her own eye makeup and while it’s like every other eye look she does, it’s pretty. Her hair looks great, too (professionally styled). I’d love to see her embrace her natural color more in the future.

10 minutes in - Alex complimented Frankie. Pigs are flying.

JuJu looks literally paralyzed at 12:30. Is he watching something on a screen, or just staring into the ether?

Reception space was pretty. At least Frankie was consistent with her love of random branches. I’m so confused by this bouquet, though. It looks like yard waste clippings that she’s holding horizontally??

Brett looks bored af during Alex’s speech, then at the end of the video she says Brett was bawling. Lmao, okay Alex.

Who is at the “aFtEr PaRtY”?! Looks like just Alex’s parents...

she looks just like her mother when they are posing for pics and it scares me lol

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

The wedding vlog.. Alex proves us right again. She was so tired waking up so early and it was 7:50am. She said she never wakes up this early :roll: Yeah because you never had to take care of your own son

Michelle looks exauhsted..looking over Julian must be tiring when the mom doesnt care.

Its unfortunate that Julian looks like Michelle.. not a good looking guy 🤢 Most boys look like their moms but now Alex has to deal with them twinsies

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Yikes her mom dress ew and I can see where they both got that fugly smile from. They both look like their dad Mexican and all but the mouth unfortunately from the mom

Both Alex and her moms dresses are tacky as hell

The summer essentials vlog. I couldn't focus on anything but her mouth.

Aexish
Informer
Informer

Post by Aexish »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:56 am
Frankie & Alex's relationship is so odd. I have a sister, and I just can't get over how awkward they are with each other. It's like they barely know each other.
I have a very similar relationship with my sister and let me tell you that it's only when one of the sisters is self centered , selfish and jealous. I know it very well

Caribbeangirl27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Caribbeangirl27 »

These sisters have an awkward relationship. Did you guys see when all four of them were taking pictures, and the mom said something and frankie quickly asked her what she meant by that and gave her a weird look. This part was sooo cringy to watch. I feel like off camera they’re rude to each other.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”