Alex and Michael: Scamming Subscribers and New Baby (Pt 5)

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex and Michael: Scamming Subscribers and New Baby (Pt

Post by ackbellai »

I wonder what Princess Alex thinks of her sister's new body image video. I mean Alex is doing weight watchers for crying out loud. She's been trying to lose weight on & off for YEARS (fad diet after fad diet), and then Franceska comes out with video talking about how you shouldn't "see fat" on your body - you should just see how strong it is. Seems like the exact OPPOSITE of Alex's outlook, considering Alex is literally obsessed with size... I wonder if Frankie talks to her about how f*cking vain she is???

Side note: I don't even like Frankie at all. Just think it's funny that she's several sizes bigger than Alex & has a better body image. Alex's obsession with size, especially for a new mom who really should be thankful for how strong & capable her body is, is so shallow.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Did anyone catch it in one of the recent vlogs when she said "I don't even think of him (Juju) as a baby anymore"

WHAAAT?! He's 2 months old. I know we shouldn't take that literally, but what a just...... weird...... thing to say.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by jliz10925 »

I just wanted to share my coffee mug....coincidentally it's similar to theirs except I am not an idiot and spent $10 on a mug. Good ole dollar store ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Ewww......... those earlobes on her though.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

Cracking up at how she asks her Instagram followers a question in her post (example: what's your favorite fill in the blank?) as if she's going to read or interact AT ALL with them, ha ha! I guess that's what she's learned along the way (marketing 101: fake interest). So she fakes interest in her followers, then she turns around and creates FAKE HYPE about her store (YOU GUYS ARE BEGGING US! YOU GUYS KEEP ASKING ME FOR MORE CLOTHES! YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DYING TO GET MORE WHATEVER!!!). It is actually hilarious. But why can't some people see through it? Do her subs. have an IQ? She's so incredibly easy to see through, it's laughable!!

Mirabella84
Learner
Learner

Post by Mirabella84 »

It’s SO sad that she just created a cover for a highlights section for juju and added those lame ass beach pictures. She just did this yesterday, juju is like 2 months old. She doesn’t even do cute monthly pictures of him. She has more highlights saved for her stupid ass coffee than her own son. I’m surprised she hasn’t put juju in their fugly ass GTB gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AirBunnies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AirBunnies »

Mirabella84 wrote:It’s SO sad that she just created a cover for a highlights section for juju and added those lame ass beach pictures. She just did this yesterday, juju is like 2 months old. She doesn’t even do cute monthly pictures of him. She has more highlights saved for her stupid ass coffee than her own son. I’m surprised she hasn’t put juju in their fugly ass GTB gear.

Long time lurker first time poster!

And well that’s because they wouldn’t wear that shit themselves if it wasn’t for the money. I cringe every time when I see them hold the baby. Why none of their family members tell them to stop?! It’s also ironic how Alex call juju a happy guy but from what we’ve seen so far, he’s actually quite fussy lol

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Tried to post this yesterday but the site was having issues I guess. I watched her vlog on Hooktube and MAN her lips look crooked and botched AF

I bet another reason she didn’t even care to try to BF is because since she has cystic acne she wanted to keep taking her medication for it although her skin still looks absolutely awful so maybe she doesn’t take it anymore.

Also when they were coming out of the Cheesecake Factory she had another one of her facial spasms and it happened suddenly, then she blamed it on her contact and closed her eye again to make it look like she did it herself and she kept doing it lol. Girl, we are interested to know what’s going on there. Not to make fun of the truth of it. If anything it would make you more relatable BUT she’d never reveal anything that makes her seem less than perfect.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

PI88NK wrote:Tried to post this yesterday but the site was having issues I guess. I watched her vlog on Hooktube and MAN her lips look crooked and botched AF

I bet another reason she didn’t even care to try to BF is because since she has cystic acne she wanted to keep taking her medication for it although her skin still looks absolutely awful so maybe she doesn’t take it anymore.

Also when they were coming out of the Cheesecake Factory she had another one of her facial spasms and it happened suddenly, then she blamed it on her contact and closed her eye again to make it look like she did it herself and she kept doing it lol. Girl, we are interested to know what’s going on there. Not to make fun of the truth of it. If anything it would make you more relatable BUT she’d never reveal anything that makes her seem less than perfect.

And she out of the blue wanted wine! She has so much dark spots and discoloration around her mouth ...ewww.
Also I noticed Michelle needs to hit the weights because he can barely carry Julian in the carseat!

Salem8
Learner
Learner

Post by Salem8 »

I’ve been a lurker for awhile on here, I used to watch Alex before she got married but personally really started to annoy me. I just watched their latest vlog and couldn’t believe noodle-arm Michelle had his elbow jammed in Julian’s face as he took him out of the backseat!
And his whole comment of “we fed him a lot” when saying how they hoped Julian would sleep through their meal, is disturbing. Like are they seriously over feeding that poor baby just to keep him quiet?! And then they act surprised when Julian is exploding out of his diaper. Like no honey, it’s not the size of the diaper, it’s your shitty parenting!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Salem8 wrote:I’ve been a lurker for awhile on here, I used to watch Alex before she got married but personally really started to annoy me. I just watched their latest vlog and couldn’t believe noodle-arm Michelle had his elbow jammed in Julian’s face as he took him out of the backseat!
And his whole comment of “we fed him a lot” when saying how they hoped Julian would sleep through their meal, is disturbing. Like are they seriously over feeding that poor baby just to keep him quiet?! And then they act surprised when Julian is exploding out of his diaper. Like no honey, it’s not the size of the diaper, it’s your shitty parenting!

Omg Image Jesus is he that incompetent that he actually elbows his baby’s face? Wow. Proof is in the picture. They really are dumb

Post by Guest »

Hey guys! Y’all might try to think up a new thread name/get suggestions. It’s definitely time to move to a new thread!!

Let me know or any mod know if you do, and we will lock this thread!

:love2:

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

TeddySerious wrote:Hey guys! Y’all might try to think up a new thread name/get suggestions. It’s definitely time to move to a new thread!!

Lots of good suggestions a little ways above! Maybe something like

Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby & Early Retirement

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

following

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

Salem8 wrote:I’ve been a lurker for awhile on here, I used to watch Alex before she got married but personally really started to annoy me. I just watched their latest vlog and couldn’t believe noodle-arm Michelle had his elbow jammed in Julian’s face as he took him out of the backseat!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 9b03d5.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180525</span><span>/</span><span>ea6b56609996d66a656dd704989b03d5</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b71cf8.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180525</span><span>/</span><span>77d87f0ed85dbf03d1bc759f29b71cf8</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

These are people who shouldn't be parents. I'm not at all shocked though

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh »

PI88NK wrote:
LOL and she says 'my contact is so dry, my eye keeps closing' and Michael low key shades her/calls her out 'why??'
I skipped through that video just for that. When Michael took the baby out of the car he goes, 'it's like he keeps getting heavier and heavier'....ya imagine that, a baby is getting bigger and heavier as he grows.

AirBunnies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AirBunnies »

bflesh wrote:
PI88NK wrote:
LOL and she says 'my contact is so dry, my eye keeps closing' and Michael low key shades her/calls her out 'why??'
I skipped through that video just for that. When Michael took the baby out of the car he goes, 'it's like he keeps getting heavier and heavier'....ya imagine that, a baby is getting bigger and heavier as he grows.
Lol Michelle is gonna have a hard time to keep up once Juju starts to crawl and run.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

PI88NK wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:Hey guys! Y’all might try to think up a new thread name/get suggestions. It’s definitely time to move to a new thread!!

Suggestion A: Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby Accessory , Comment Police, Retirement Home Chic

Suggestion B: Alex and Michael: Trying Retirement Home decor due to no Baby Brand sponsors

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

PI88NK wrote:

Love this one!!

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

PI88NK wrote:

Alex and Michael: Botox, Baby, & Barely a Mother

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”