Alex & Michael for Profit Pregnancy (Alexandrea Garza Pt 4)

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael for Profit Pregnancy (Alexandrea Garza Pt

Post by Grapebreakers »

I would die to be able to have her job and kids. There is NO need for a nanny. These lazy assholes!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

^^ i know right.
i have 1 kid and no help because ex husband is selfish. i would love to have a job where i don't have to worry about job schedule/ school schedule. i don't even need all the trips just the convenience.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

ggg wrote:
guruglam689 wrote:
ggg wrote:
guruglam689 wrote:I honestly can’t believe they have that $600+ high chair. That thing is huge and hideous.
girl now you know the baby is going to be in there 105% of the time entertaining himself while dad is busy addressing haters on camera in his unused gym, and momma is freaking out about her nails hair and lashes that she cant do. it may be ugly but it will get its money worth!

So true though. I thought maybe she would have used her free DockATot that was sent to her, but we know that isn’t luxe enough for her. With Mallory already hiring a nanny, I wonder if Alex will as well.

mallory is hiring a nanny?! good lord. i used to like her but lets be real, this is your first child not your sixth. once upon a time parents had children they actually raised themselves. im betting Alex does the same to keep up.
I used to like her as well- but ever since she got pregnant I have been getting more and more irritated with her. It's just little things- but after hearing this, wtf?! You swear they both had 9-5 jobs or something. WHY does she need the extra help so soon? If thats the case maybe they shouldn't have gotten pregnant yet. Oh but wait, it's all for instagram purposes! Take a picture, then shove the baby off with a nanny. I'm disgusted.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Yep - mal is hiring a nanny even before the baby is born. It’s for when her and kyle film YouTube videos LOL

ginnygirl17
Learner
Learner

Post by ginnygirl17 »

anonymous123 wrote:I follow Alex because we're the same age and live in the same area, but I haven't watched since her pregnancy. But geeez I just watched the grocery haul video. It's all processed junk and sugar :o wow. I mean they bought a bag of lettuce, an avocado, and the lemons, and everything else was "middle of the store" crap
Where do you live? I'm in Rochester.

Heybish
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Heybish »

ginnygirl17 wrote:
anonymous123 wrote:I follow Alex because we're the same age and live in the same area, but I haven't watched since her pregnancy. But geeez I just watched the grocery haul video. It's all processed junk and sugar :o wow. I mean they bought a bag of lettuce, an avocado, and the lemons, and everything else was "middle of the store" crap

VeronicaLodge9
Informer
Informer

Post by VeronicaLodge9 »

Heybish wrote:
ginnygirl17 wrote:
Friendly reminder about safety. Please private message that...

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

I can't imagine having to live in the same area. The possibility of meeting them in public makes my skin crawl, I seriously doubt I could keep my face neutral. The temptation to say "Do you have any idea how unpleasant you are?" would be too much and I'd run so far so fast my shoes would smoke.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

lcds1 wrote:I can't imagine having to live in the same area. The possibility of meeting them in public makes my skin crawl, I seriously doubt I could keep my face neutral. The temptation to say "Do you have any idea how unpleasant you are?" would be too much and I'd run so far so fast my shoes would smoke.
LMAO omg ImageImageImage

Breezy_rn
Learner
Learner

Post by Breezy_rn »

Yikes, I am sorry but those clothes she sells are uglier than sin. I tried to find one piece that I could reason with why it would be purchased but nothing I saw was nice. To each their own I suppose but I really think people are blindly buying. No thought into it just purchasing because she’s selling it and says it’s cute. Just like no one could get me to buy those Gucci furry slip-ons everyone’s been buying. I don’t think those are cute either haha.

Schammy_21
Learner
Learner

Post by Schammy_21 »

Is it time to start a new thread?? We need new thread names...I don’t know how to start a new thread so someone with more experience this can you help us out??

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Breezy_rn wrote:Yikes, I am sorry but those clothes she sells are uglier than sin. I tried to find one piece that I could reason with why it would be purchased but nothing I saw was nice. To each their own I suppose but I really think people are blindly buying. No thought into it just purchasing because she’s selling it and says it’s cute. Just like no one could get me to buy those Gucci furry slip-ons everyone’s been buying. I don’t think those are cute either haha.
I know right?? In the pediatrician vlog she looks like a homeless woman with dead tarantulas glued to her eyelids.

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

These are basically her lashes :rofl:

As far as thread name, what about Alex & Michael Ripoff Alibaba Clothes to pay 4 Baby

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

^^good one.

Something like Alex & Michael: Good2Be a scammer LOL

eewilk01
Learner
Learner

Post by eewilk01 »

Alex and Michael: Baby for Hire

coffeeaddict09
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict09 »

PI88NK wrote:^^good one.

That's a good one for Google searching purposes!

How about Alex & Michael GoodToBe Scammers & Narcissists

theoutlines
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theoutlines »

Boy, I dont know how she edits her instagram posts, but it makes her look 20 lbs lighter. I think the way her weight comes across in the vlogs (especially in her face) is much more realistic.
I don't think it's terrible to gain extra on top of the baby weight when pregnant, but i feel like she tries really hard to hide it

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

theoutlines wrote:Boy, I dont know how she edits her instagram posts, but it makes her look 20 lbs lighter. I think the way her weight comes across in the vlogs (especially in her face) is much more realistic.
I don't think it's terrible to gain extra on top of the baby weight when pregnant, but i feel like she tries really hard to hide it
Oh, I totally agree with you and think she has been VERY SELF CONSCIOUS since being pregnant... I also think that this is the reason why she won’t announce her official due date, because she feels larger than she should be for how far along she is/has been. I swear I just watched a vlog of hers or Mallory’s from awhile ago (like the beginning of their pregnancies) and one of them CLEARLY stated that Alex was due AT THE END OF MARCH!!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

coffeeaddict09 wrote:
PI88NK wrote:^^good one.

That's a good one for Google searching purposes!

How about Alex & Michael GoodToBe Scammers & Narcissists
Love it Image

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Ofcourse for practical purposes, the hospital bag has to be a Louis Vuitton. ;)

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”