Alexandrea Garza Part 3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 3

Post by tar »

PI88NK wrote:
Mdavis001 wrote:In the comments on the latest vlog someone commented that Mallory started a cooking series and everyone should go check it out... A&M respond yeah I've been telling her to film while she cooks. So now they take the credit for Mallory's channel too?!?! I can't with them. They are so lame.
Omg yes I saw that! Seriously they are just grasping at any straws they can here. They don't even fully commit to anything even if they are copying. They just half ass everything with their channel and pretend they work so hard lol. Everything they start, ends in the blink of an eye because they don't realize one simple thing: no one cares!

They aren't original, they don't stand out in the overly saturated crowd of YouTube. If they left tomorrow no one would notice. She's not even pretty at all to me. She doesn't do her hair, her makeup is the same every single day. She can't articulate herself to save her life. Slurred words and nasty baby talk are not cute lol. She's completely out of touch with reality lol and not everyone walks around with a stank ass attitude unless she gets greasy food and wipes her ass for her. I can't even be bothered to hate watch her anymore because every single thing is an Ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:good1:
You said what many of us feel. :yup:

:hail:

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Their new blog is further confirmation that they can't figure out what they're doing. And total click bait title, too :roll: SPOILER ALERT: the whole blog is them going to Sonic and eating on camera. Their "first time" is doing a Mukbang. I can't roll my eyes harder. Gross. She even calls people who eat while on camera "little piggy" and then she does it... but also says she watches Mukbangs...so which is it???

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

God they are so lame

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

And the dig at Florida was lame...& the backpedaling that resulted afterwards was even worse...there are hotels in FL that are stupid expensive...the Carillion is $450/night, Hotel 1 is $500/night, Ritz-Carlton is $450/night...I could go on...

Schammy_21
Learner
Learner

Post by Schammy_21 »

And Michael calling out his haters when he said he went to a movie with a friend. They totally read here and she just posted on snap that she's obsessed with the show botched, she would be because she's gonna look just as botched one day. She's already messing up her mouth. I can't get over them saying "how busy" their days are that they have no energy to cook. She has no idea what busy feels like.

24candles
Learner
Learner

Post by 24candles »

SamsoniteIWasWayOff wrote: She even calls people who eat while on camera "little piggy" and then she does it... but also says she watches Mukbangs...so which is it???
I thought she was talking about herself being little piggy when she realized she often doesn't wait until the camera's off to start mucking her food?
Either way, that vlog was boring as hell!

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

In the new vlog where they are making the quesadillas she says they have made it several times because HE liked it and then he says in the background "and you're half hispanic" and she just laughs. I totally feel she hates being half hispanic and that's why she never mentiones it, which is fucking ridiculous because she cannot look more hispanic than she already does and have a last name that's totally hispanic. She's always pretending to be something she's not (e.g. Being loaded). If she embraced her heritage she'd go to a million really quick.

Also, omfg Michael cannot look more gay. Dancing in the kitchen, the way he talks, it gets more and more femenine by the second. I couldn't get married to a man who acts/talks like him, I don't know how she don't realize. :?

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

I've sometimes thought he's gay, too and she's just his beard. And she likes it because he'll shop with her.

Schammy_21
Learner
Learner

Post by Schammy_21 »

That rug that they bought is 1600 dollars :roll:
Covering up those gorgeous hardwoods is confusing to me. They even have a rug on their carpet in their room?!! I also can't stand their pulls they put on all their cabinets in the kitchen. They're way too large, I love that style but they're far far too long for their cabinets and drawers in there. Their back splash clashes with the yellow undertones in their cabinets. There's so much money they are wasting on things they don't need to do to that house!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Schammy_21 wrote:That rug that they bought is 1600 dollars :roll:
Covering up those gorgeous hardwoods is confusing to me. They even have a rug on their carpet in their room?!! I also can't stand their pulls they put on all their cabinets in the kitchen. They're way too large, I love that style but they're far far too long for their cabinets and drawers in there. Their back splash clashes with the yellow undertones in their cabinets. There's so much money they are wasting on things they don't need to do to that house!

Exactly! The decor they chose is hideous and the finishes and style clashes so much. I'm all for mixing metals for things like sink faucet, pulls and lighting but they didn't do it right.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Alex describing new boots: "I actually forgot what color I got because I ordered it so long ago. [...blah blah blah blah blah...] The color is called Topo, T-O-P-O. [more blah blah blah blah] They're a really pretty color, I couldn't remember if I got gray or brown, and it's because they're in between. *holds up taupe colored boot* Look how pretty! *GASP* I love them! What would you call this? Like, a khaki color?"

Seriously girl? Your stupidity knows no depths.

Later, they put a pink and cream colored rug down and Colbie hops on it immediately.

get a url for a picture

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

lcds1 wrote:Alex describing new boots: "I actually forgot what color I got because I ordered it so long ago. [...blah blah blah blah blah...] The color is called Topo, T-O-P-O. [more blah blah blah blah] They're a really pretty color, I couldn't remember if I got gray or brown, and it's because they're in between. *holds up taupe colored boot* Look how pretty! *GASP* I love them! What would you call this? Like, a khaki color?"

Seriously girl? Your stupidity knows no depths.

Later, they put a pink and cream colored rug down and Colbie hops on it immediately.

get a url for a picture

omg and those boots she got from Luisa Via Roma or whatever the hell she got them from are 1200 DOLLARS EACH and she bought two of them!!!

Where are they getting this money from?!!!
and that rug they got is 1600 dollars!
plus all the other home decor they bought-- i am just not understanding where they can afford all this shit

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Honestly I am not understanding this either. Are the sponsorships REALLY paying bottom of the barrel "influencencers" that much? This is crazy!

kelleyj2007
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kelleyj2007 »

Is she pregnant already? No shade! Really just curious...

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

joanafanara wrote:omg and those boots she got from Luisa Via Roma or whatever the hell she got them from are 1200 DOLLARS EACH and she bought two of them!!!

Where are they getting this money from?!!!
and that rug they got is 1600 dollars!
plus all the other home decor they bought-- i am just not understanding where they can afford all this shit
I don't understand why they think they need all this shit. I can understand a quality item here,
one there, a couple times a year, wear it, enjoy it, but constantly? Literally constantly?
PI88NK wrote:Honestly I am not understanding this either. Are the sponsorships REALLY paying bottom of the barrel "influencencers" that much? This is crazy!
I seriously doubt it. Some of that has got to be credit. I don't mean to be vulgar but let's get real for a moment. I just made a slew of necessary major purchases. We went credit on parts, paid it off within 3-4 months but expensive. We're relatively comfortable and there is no way on this earth I need or want to do more than we just have in a year.

First off it's exhausting. You buy quality stuff there's a responsibility that comes along unless you're just stupid. It has to be maintained and properly cared for and used correctly. With clothing, hardware, trips, whatever. You don't just acquire then throw it in a corner and move on to the next thing. That's what A&M seem to be doing. Acquiring for the sake of acquiring. They appear to have empty, unhappy lives and very short attention spans.
kelleyj2007 wrote:Is she pregnant already? No shade! Really just curious...
No idea. Just watched their Dip Powder Nails Review (which was premature because there was no review), Trader Joe's Haul (in which they totally dissed Trader Joe's, goodbye potential sponsor) & Easy Dinner Recipe (which they said was awful). They snarked at each other throughout the entire thing and I don't think I've ever seen Michael more hateful.

In spite of them there are usually snippets of useful info in between the ridiculous but he's really starting to ruin these videos majorly. There is no way I would have a child with that weirdo so for the sake of the future potential child I seriously hope she's not.

While I'm on the subject what was with the close up of Alex posing and waving her hands around in her hair like she was trying to show off her engagement ring with a broken wrist at the beginning of it? Seriously odd. In another video they were sitting in the car and sped the time up and she kept doing the duck mouth and posing over and over like she was doing a photo shoot. I wonder if she practices that crap. I've never seen anyone act so unnaturally she looks ridiculous.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

These vlogs are intolerably boring.

Does she realize when she gets pregnant she has to cool it with all the hair dying and manicure chemicals for a while? Every vain woman's worst nightmare.

I love how they're doing a healthy grocery haul and then you can see the multiple cartons of Edys ice cream in their freezer :rofl:

Stacywithay
Talker
Talker

Post by Stacywithay »

I just joined this community to tell Everyone that they should go like that comment! I am surprised she hasn't deleted it! We all know she tries to hide her Hispanic side!

Post by Guest »

kelleyj2007 wrote:Is she pregnant already? No shade! Really just curious...
If she's not she's sure gained a lot of belly weight. That would be nothing new though, when they went to Hawaii she had really ballooned.

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

She has not posted or said anything about the devastation in Texas, which is really sad and pathetic. Someone called her out on it and commented that she should use her large following to encourage people to donate and A&M replied some bullshit asking how/where/what to do... how about ya google it and share some links for how people can help... oh wait it won't result in money for them so they'll never do that. They're such assholes.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Asking how to donate and where is such a cop out. It takes two seconds to find a legit place. The most popular is JJ Watts foundation which is the one I and everyone I know donated to. But even a mention would help coming from anyone with a platform. They are such scumbags

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”