Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x Part 2

Post by Chloe_Bean »

byebyebye1 wrote:https://kieljamespatrick.com/index.php/product/1110

she just got this bag sent to her for free
Well thank god because anyone who would pay for that hideous monstrosity is an idiot.

EleanorRigby
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by EleanorRigby »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:i thought she was joking in her perfect imperfections tag when she was talking about how she hates her thighs and goes, "all the girls on youtube have an amazing thigh gap!"
......whaaaa........t......
LOL right?!?!

I also guffawed at her picking her hair as one of her favorite features. Eww.

alexisWHEE
Debater
Debater

Post by alexisWHEE »

^ her hair is a fried, rat's nest mess.

I feel like her imperfections and perfections should have been switched around. Her eyebrows, hair, and small boobs as her perfections, while her thighs, stomach, and (?) were her imperfections? She's super skinny.

And when she complained about people commenting on her round belly in that tight dress, they said not NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT, THEY'RE SAYING THAT THE DRESS IS TOO DAMN SMALL FOR YOU. -_-

I like how she acknowledged that people call her eyebrows sperm-shape, heh.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

alexisWHEE wrote:^ her hair is a fried, rat's nest mess.

I feel like her imperfections and perfections should have been switched around. Her eyebrows, hair, and small boobs as her perfections, while her thighs, stomach, and (?) were her imperfections? She's super skinny.

And when she complained about people commenting on her round belly in that tight dress, they said not NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT, THEY'RE SAYING THAT THE DRESS IS TOO DAMN SMALL FOR YOU. -_-

I like how she acknowledged that people call her eyebrows sperm-shape, heh.
yeah her answers for the tag her stupid. i don't know how she likes her disgusting hair.

her other imperfection was her face shape

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

my imperfections for her: hair, lips, gross teeth

lol

Meg
Informer
Informer

Post by Meg »

Who, besides Sarah, would wear this?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

oh my god her keeneland outfit. did she seriously wear a cream vest over a CREAM shirt?! she has so much clothing yet she wears the same thing over and over again. her outfit was absolutely hideous.

mhelfman17
Learner
Learner

Post by mhelfman17 »

Couldn't even focus on the video because she highlighted her brow bone SO MUCH it was blinding actually

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

mhelfman17 wrote:Couldn't even focus on the video because she highlighted her brow bone SO MUCH it was blinding actually
as if the lighting isn't blinding enough

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

someone for the love of god help her dress herself. nothing in this outfit goes together in the slightest. and the shoes are horrible.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

byebyebye1 wrote:

someone for the love of god help her dress herself. nothing in this outfit goes together in the slightest. and the shoes are horrible.
How can she think that looks good?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

hardlythere wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:

How can she think that looks good?
the "oh my god you're perfect" and "oh my god you're flawless" and "why cant i be you" comments don't help either

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Sarah please buy longer dresses... all her dresses look like they barely cover her vag.... like stop I cant imagine her bending over... seeing that curve of her back I mean her lack of ass lol

o0riptide0o
Learner
Learner

Post by o0riptide0o »

Her latest haul from Keenland... I can't even.

a SEC hat. YOU DO NOT GO TO A SEC SCHOOL. I don't go and wear UGa things just because I live in Georgia. Plus all of this stuff was well over $1,000. I used to really like her and now my disdain just grows and grows.

xoxowaffle
Talker
Talker

Post by xoxowaffle »

she pretty much sounds southern now. even though she never did before. it's annoying.
she does anything to seem southern.

catsareprettycool
Learner
Learner

Post by catsareprettycool »

I'm confused... she says she's gone ever since she was little. Has she mentioned going to horse races before or has it only been mentioned in the last year or so? And did she say cinci kentucky? I can't keep up lol

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

She hasn't gone to keeneland since she was little. That's a lie. Also I'm pretty sure she was given a gift card to shop there.

And an SEC hat? Good god.

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

I'm just tired of all of her hauls being stuff she has been sent. She could at least get something to give away to her subscribers. I mean, they are the only reason she is being sent stuff. She just doesn't seem appreciative at all.

And the SEC hat... Coming from a person that goes to an SEC school, nobody here in their right mind would wear that hat. ever.

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

She was extra insufferable in that last haul. Why would you get a Barbour jacket in that terrible pattern? Oh yeah, because it was free. Plus I hate how she thinks that they run small. They don't run small, they come in UK sizing. She's such an idiot.

Post by Guest »

Not that I'm defending her at all, but it's not really out of the ordinary to wear school colors/team stuff for a school you don't go to. My grandma is a die-hard Alabama fan and she's never even been to Alabama (she did live in Gerogia for 10 years forever ago, but whatever). With Sarah it's all just a facade.

Return to “Sarah Belle”