SarahBelle93x- Part 6

xoxogossipgirl9
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by xoxogossipgirl9 »

I thought i'd start a new thread since the last one is at 41 pages.
So let's continue the gossip on miss wannabe sarah :tu:

meglbell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by meglbell »

I'd be interested in seeing her do the stripped down challenge going around right now.

youreundeniable09
Learner
Learner

Post by youreundeniable09 »

This girl has so many clothes...why the hell does she wear the same damn thing every day?

lauren2767
Learner
Learner

Post by lauren2767 »

How many times in one vlog could she say she doesn't do anything, is so boring, etc? Like yeah we know that. If you're not gonna do anything, don't do vlogmas. She literally called herself a "piece of shit"

That's normal stuff to hear/read on here, but like for her to say that about herself so much is kinda weird

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

It was actually so sad to hear her talk about how boring her life is and actually call herself a "piece of shit"...and she said it in such a deadpan way that it actually made me sad for her.

She's clearly not happy. At all. But I wish she wouldn't blame everything on her breakup. They honestly weren't together for a long period of time. I can understand being upset or even heartbroken, but Sarah seems downright depressed and I feel like a huge part of that is having no support system in LA and nothing to really take her mind off of it.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Are her parents wealthy and helping her out? How does she afford like anything? Marissa pays over 3k for a 2 bedroom apartment in that building, so Sarah is probably paying around like 2.5k in rent alone. That's ridiculous. All she does is go out and eat and go clothes shopping. Her views only average like 40k a video, and she hardly gets any sponsorships other than random companies sending her more fugly clothes. Theres no way her YouTube is supporting all that. If it is, she must not be saving very much money at all. It\'s crazy how dumb these YouTube girls are with their money, as if it's some long term thing they'll be doing forever.

katemarie
Learner
Learner

Post by katemarie »

I'm still very curious how long she'll last in LA. Will she even be able to last until Caitlin is out there??

youreundeniable09
Learner
Learner

Post by youreundeniable09 »

lolwut wrote:Are her parents wealthy and helping her out? How does she afford like anything? Marissa pays over 3k for a 2 bedroom apartment in that building, so Sarah is probably paying around like 2.5k in rent alone. That's ridiculous. All she does is go out and eat and go clothes shopping. Her views only average like 40k a video, and she hardly gets any sponsorships other than random companies sending her more fugly clothes. Theres no way her YouTube is supporting all that. If it is, she must not be saving very much money at all. It\'s crazy how dumb these YouTube girls are with their money, as if it's some long term thing they'll be doing forever.
I'm actually wondering if she has money troubles because she posted a snapchat about selling her Celine bag, and she said she was really upset about it but it sounded like she "needed" to do it

sunshinegrl
Talker
Talker

Post by sunshinegrl »

Hiya, lurker here. I never liked Sarah from the beginning and the more of a shitshow she becomes the funnier it gets. HOWEVER i totally understand why she moved away from her hometown. I'm from the same area and like she said in an instagram post you grow out of it very quickly. cincinnati/northern kentucky is very very midwestern suburban despite being a city, and it fit her college persona, but it gets old. there are a lot of young people here but they're just average midwesterners that still hang out with their high school buddies. not to say sarah is wordly or anything :roll: but i get her wanting a change of pace. LA isn't the right city but i'm sure it sounded better to tell people instead of chicago/philly/columbus where everyone else in this area goes to after graduation. she's TRYING to be all different and cool but... just go to chicago like every other sorority girl in the midwest and she'll be a lot happier.

thisgirl321
Learner
Learner

Post by thisgirl321 »

I was watching Remi Ashton's vlog from today and she was at dinner with Sarah and she had her hair parted in the middle. I don't know if she thinks she's a VS model or something, but homegirl cannot do the middle part at all. It was actually awful.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

I can not handle how fucking annoying she is about that dog.... Okay I get taking a christmas picture with your dog (I'd do it with my beagle...) but WHO TAKES THEIR DOG TO SEE SANTA!?

Pug Love
Learner
Learner

Post by Pug Love »

Kamakazi wrote:I can not handle how fucking annoying she is about that dog.... Okay I get taking a christmas picture with your dog (I'd do it with my beagle...) but WHO TAKES THEIR DOG TO SEE SANTA!?
I took my dog to see Santa... :) it was pretty cute. My local pet shop ran it and all the money went to the local animal rescue. It'll be a great memory to have of him so I see why she did it. Maybe I'm a little biased though ;)
English is my first language, I'm just too lazy to proof read ;)

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Pug Love wrote:
Kamakazi wrote:I can not handle how fucking annoying she is about that dog.... Okay I get taking a christmas picture with your dog (I'd do it with my beagle...) but WHO TAKES THEIR DOG TO SEE SANTA!?
I took my dog to see Santa... :) it was pretty cute. My local pet shop ran it and all the money went to the local animal rescue. It'll be a great memory to have of him so I see why she did it. Maybe I'm a little biased though ;)
That's cute though since it was specifically for pets/was for a good cause. It looked like Sarah just took her dog to the regular Santa for kids :?

Pug Love
Learner
Learner

Post by Pug Love »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
Pug Love wrote:
That's cute though since it was specifically for pets/was for a good cause. It looked like Sarah just took her dog to the regular Santa for kids :?
Oh that's a bit weird then hahaha. It never would have occurred to me to do that.
I'm surprised she was allowed in that case. What if one of the children after her had a dog allergy? It's not entirely uncommon. I doubt that would have occurred to her though.
English is my first language, I'm just too lazy to proof read ;)

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

youreundeniable09 wrote:
lolwut wrote:Are her parents wealthy and helping her out? How does she afford like anything? Marissa pays over 3k for a 2 bedroom apartment in that building, so Sarah is probably paying around like 2.5k in rent alone. That's ridiculous. All she does is go out and eat and go clothes shopping. Her views only average like 40k a video, and she hardly gets any sponsorships other than random companies sending her more fugly clothes. Theres no way her YouTube is supporting all that. If it is, she must not be saving very much money at all. It\'s crazy how dumb these YouTube girls are with their money, as if it's some long term thing they'll be doing forever.
I'm actually wondering if she has money troubles because she posted a snapchat about selling her Celine bag, and she said she was really upset about it but it sounded like she "needed" to do it
Have you guys seen her socialblade lately? It's just sad. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/sarahbelle93x

notatall123
Learner
Learner

Post by notatall123 »

northiscalling wrote:
youreundeniable09 wrote:
Have you guys seen her socialblade lately? It's just sad. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/sarahbelle93x
Ok her parents MUST be helping her out. How does she afford to eat out,spend money on stupid stuff, buy her parents a flat screen tv AND travel? It blows my mind. I work 2 jobs and have a college degree and I still watch every penny I make.

I definitely don't feel sorry for her though. She has PLENTY of time to get a part-time job somewhere to make extra money and meet people. Ugh, I just can't stand to see people like Sarah get all of these opportunities without working for them. Its going to bite her in the ass one day though because she said the only job she has ever had is YouTube and she sucks at it. I give her half of a year before she decides to move home for "personal" reasons, or decides to get a job in LA like Kacey Laine did and just quit YT.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Holy shit, she's not making a damn thing off of YT anymore... she's going downhill faster than Marissa Lace

ballix
Informer
Informer

Post by ballix »

Post by Guest »

May it be a humbling experience for the both of them!

fuzzypickles
Talker
Talker

Post by fuzzypickles »

Return to “Sarah Belle”