Kayla LaSnob (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 26

bopma
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kayla LaSnob (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 26

Post by bopma »

I hope this name is okay!! It's the first one I could think of lol. Continue here!

matildaaa
Learner
Learner

Re: Kayla LaSnob (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 26

Post by matildaaa »

this girl is just a damn mess.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Tbh I would notice Kayla pretty quickly in a room too...wondering why this girl has so much damn makeup on her face that her skin can't breathe, trying to make cute faces but looking awkward as fuck in those cheap hot miami styles outfits, and acting like a snotty brat ;)
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

If she didn't try so hard to be "cool" all the time and just acted like her normal self, I think she would have a nice life and a few genuine friends. I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with not having many friends, especially when you get older. But she tries to act like she's the life of the party and really stylish and cool, and that is clearly so fake. It must turn people off in person, too. Nothing about her comes across as genuine or real. She's so contrived.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ IA she's more likable as the dorky girl that she obviously is. I can barely get though a video of hers without pausing it a bunch of times because of the second hand embarrassment.

alexx905
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alexx905 »

So if the reason she went to palm springs was for a conference/exhibition why didn't she vlog any of it? Or talk about it. She did show her name tag Kayla Lashnae lol. Would have been better content than her showing her usual "look at me I think Im cool" footage.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

Pretty sure her interest in this trip was being able to film her main video Jeep tour and review. She's not concerned with anything business related, she just wants to seems like she has an exciting life.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Yup she seemed more concerned with her weave and the fact that they spelled her name wrong, than actually trying to network or find people to collab with. She said she handed out some business cards.....okay, so what else?

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

The event she went to was Clamour Con..by the looks of it on instagram, it looked like a kids event lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Lmao she's pathetic... she couldn't film a car tour that would have generated more views to her channel. News flash Kayla, you could have recorded a car tour AT ANYTIME.

She always claims to be constantly editing and filming but all of her videos are like 5 minutes long.

Also...in order to attract a man Kayla, take off the hoodies and leggings everyday..

Post by Guest »

Why is she even bothering with a car tour when she vlogs the inside and outside of her car every. single. video. We don't need a separate car tour when you only vlog in your car. Her obsession is beyond annoying and it really rubs me the wrong way that she brags about her Jeep constantly.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Did she say she didn't go to any talks or panels because she wanted to be able to eat and go to the trampoline park? So she basically used that as a vacation to party and eat lol

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

Chloe_Bean wrote:Did she say she didn't go to any talks or panels because she wanted to be able to eat and go to the trampoline park? So she basically used that as a vacation to party and eat lol
This is the reason why her YouTube career is in shambles lmao

Ihateeveryone
Learner
Learner

Post by Ihateeveryone »

I don't really understand the purpose of the conference. Was it just about creating content? The attendees list is so random. https://www.clamourcon.com/page/1009702/speakers

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

Aaaaaaaah okay now we know why she's so obsessed with that jeep, besides the fact that it's a cheaper Mercedes g-wagon clone.

"I just need to attract a man in my life, and a girl in this jeep... Can't be that hard right?"

She feels like a baddie and like guys will be impressed. Okay, got it. It makes sense now.

What an idiot.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I'll give you some tips Kayla...

1. Men don't give a shit what type of car a girl drives because 9/10 THEY drive you in THEIR CAR...but you wouldn't know that.

2. When trying to attract a man, its best not to look like a man..baggy hoodies, leggings, nikes... you constantly talk about all these clothes that you buy but no one ever sees the outfits, are you buying and returning? Unfortunately you have to wear outfits like the ones you've
worn in your lookbooks but we all know that won't happen!

3. Guys don't like uppity bitches, with bad attitudes and no redeeming qualities.....and well....

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

She really knows how to work her camera angles. The pics she takes and the candid shots are SO different.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I can just imagine how terrible her skin and makeup look irl

93938989pe
Learner
Learner

Post by 93938989pe »

Guys don't like uppity bitches, with bad attitudes and no redeeming qualities.....and well....
THIS. Even pretty girls have a hard time just getting away with their beauty. There needs to be more. Kayla is a clone of what she deems popular and what she thinks will make her cool. There's no originality to her. What makes it worse is that she's not humble... She's rude to her friends and acts like she's the greatest thing to walk this earth.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

So she's on her way to Malibu in Brandon's jeep, when she's been talking about filming her video in Malibu for agesssssImageImageImage

Can you say no work ethic?

There are youtubers who bust their ass uploading quality content and then theres Kayla lol

Return to “Kayla Lashae”