CrunchBarFacedoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 24

KateBeckette
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CrunchBarFacedoll (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 24

Post by KateBeckette »

Kayla needs to clean her lens. Her last two vlogs it looks like she smeared something over her lens it's very noticeable on her left (our right) hand side. I feel like it was purposeful because her lenses are always clean, overexposed but clean. Stick with one acne treatment don't ruin a g7x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I'm too lazy to watch but is that from the lenses or is she using some kind of blurring filter?

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I think she's using a blurring/soft focus filter to hide her acne. She's done it in the past. She's also using more and more clickbait titles. If I were her I'd stick to making fake What I Eat in a Day videos because those are the only things on her channel that get consistent views.

Her mom came to town and they didn't do anything outside of Kayla's daily routine, just like she did with her brother. No way I'd travel all the way to California just to sit around in a cramped apartment and go to Target everyday.

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

angelaj0921 wrote:
Gaga wrote:Guess I'll continue to provide the akaydoll updates hahahaha

She said she's trying to go on "more dates" and she has Tinder now so of course she needed to get sent some free clothes for date night! None of them looked like her style, but a few pieces were more flattering to her boxy shape then her regular clothing. She probably won't be confident enough to wear this stuff out, though.

This is a wig on her head right?
When you have broad shoulders you don't expose very inch of them! Her legs are her asset, and I lose that term loosely. That pink outfit makes her look like a WWE wrestler. She needs to research how to dress for her body type...ASAP.

chocolate_eclair
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolate_eclair »

Kayla girl take these people's advice. I swear this thread is filled with so much helpful criticism and advice for this girl lol. Wear some chill clothes that you actually like and feel good in not this trendy insta look that clearly makes you feel uncomfortable. See a dermatologist asap. Get a real job that will improve your social skills and might let you meet real friends, or even better go to school. At school you get to party, meet people and learn something. Maybe join a sport to get that #goals body you want so bad while also having a good time.
She thinks that dressing a certain way and looking as hot as possible will make her the most desirable person and everyone is gonna be her bff. I used to think like that, when I was 14 lol. Kayla people will like you if your personality is worth it. These people who you call your friends don't like you. Look at her old friend Candace, she wore no makeup, dressed like a hobo (sorry lol) but she was chill so people liked her. That's the problem with Kayla she desperately wants to be liked and have this big group of "cool" friends but her awkward and try hard personality ruins things. She missed out on a lot in school which is why I think uni or college would be a good choice for her, if only she weren't so lazy.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Her problem is she'd probably see everything said here as "hate" whether it actually is or not. Like, she deletes recommendations in the comments on her videos that are in no way rude or mean. It's funny how the people with the thinnest skin end up on youtube, but I guess someone with thick skin and confidence wouldn't really need validation from strangers on the internet.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

"Casual Weekend Outfits" aka let me copy the Kardashians and think I can pull it off.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Her marshmallow helmet costume? Is she serious? She thought that was a genius tutorial idea?

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

rdt1004 wrote:Her marshmallow helmet costume? Is she serious? She thought that was a genius tutorial idea?
LMAO the clips of her wearing the helmet are so cringy. That was not a good tutorial...if it was just for her then I guess it turned out alright but one of her followers is going to hurt themselves using a box cutter on a 5 gallon bucket. She was struggling so much. And that thing looks stupid af to be honest. I didn't even know who Marshmello was.
:love2:

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

"Just be careful when you're working with something super sharp" as she puts her thumb 5mm away from the blade. I was holding my breath cause I was so sure she was going to slice her thumb off.

Kenpachi_Ramasama
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenpachi_Ramasama »

LOL that costume is so awful, this is what she thought people would copy or whatever? It looks bad and that diy was so terrible I was so nervous too watching her cut, just awful

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ nah it's just for her channel it's not what she'll actually be wearing out, there's no way it's what she was talking about people copying. There is no way she'd wear this in public, it was just an easy diy.

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

So her tutorial is a step-by-step ripoff of this tutorial from 4 months ago...except theirs is better and they actually advise their viewers to wear safety glasses.

I mean not every DIY has to be original & I don't think she claimed to have invented it. But she could have at least credited the person who gave her the entire content of that video...and she wants to talk about copying?
:love2:

Kenpachi_Ramasama
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenpachi_Ramasama »

Ah okay I'm glad she isn't wearing that out in public haha. I'm curious to what she is going as for Halloween, and why she is soooo secretive about it?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She looks ridiculous.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Its so embarrassing how proud she is of drawing on a bucket and wearing it....she kept saying in the vlog that it's not a last minute costume like a cat or mouse....bitch at least ppl know wtf u are with those....like she has never even talked about this damn artist ever before.

a deadmau5 costume would have been exponentially better and she kept saying how time consuming the marshmello costume was....how???

Post by Guest »

Shes not sad that he mom is leaving, shes sad that her ASSISTANT is leaving. What an ungrateful bitch, her mom seems like such a sweetheart and Kayla just sees her as someone to take stupid angled pictures of herself and hold the camera :roll:

chocolate_eclair
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolate_eclair »

timesnewroman wrote:Its so embarrassing how proud she is of drawing on a bucket and wearing it....she kept saying in the vlog that it's not a last minute costume like a cat or mouse....bitch at least ppl know wtf u are with those....like she has never even talked about this damn artist ever before.

a deadmau5 costume would have been exponentially better and she kept saying how time consuming the marshmello costume was....how???
I died :rofl: . So true all of it. She should go as Kayla the Klown for halloween. 2 K's just like her idol Kim.

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

Anybody notice when she showed the comments on her video in her vlog that it says there are comments waiting to be approved. We already knew that but she confirmed it.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She JUST posted the full face without using brushes challenge video even though that trend has died, and she's sponsored by Glambot. They've gotten shitty reviews, have sent people nasty/fake makeup, and haven't paid people who sent makeup to sell or even sent the makeup back.

She also started the tutorial off with foundation covering her acne, but lied and said she didn't have any makeup on.

And she has that soft focus filter on the video...again.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”