Turtle Lashae (Akaydoll) - Part 20

wowannoying
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Turtle Lashae (Akaydoll) - Part 20

Post by wowannoying »

"Kayla Lashae is a Lifestyle Analyst from the Washington, DC area and now resides in LA to further her career in social media. She created her first YouTube channel, Akaydoll, in 2008 and now has over 150,000 subscribers. She has added a second channel, Akaydollx2, to her YouTube portfolio that’s just as successful as her original channel but promotes an entirely different creative side of Kayla Lashae.

Kayla Lashae is also the CEO & Founder of Kayla Lashae LLC. She is dedicated to the success of her company and enjoys playing the many professional roles needed to make it one of the most talked about in social media. Her branding is astonishing making her one of the top sought after company ambassadors.

Kayla Lashae has been in the social media industry for seven years. She has learned the importance of networking and creativity. Being a YouTube affiliate Kayla Lashae is responsible for producing her own video and web content, editing her raw footage and communicating with her many viewers. 

She utilizes her skills and passion for social media by being a freelance fashion, beauty and lifestyle product reviewer.

Kayla offers a wide range in video substance such as beauty, fashion, entertainment, healthy living, music, self-help, how-to’s and lifestyle. By being fun, positive and relatable to her audience Kayla represents the “every day” girl. Kayla has a featured article on TeenVogue.com, is an ambassador for Clean & Clear, named the YouTube Next Vlogger 2013 and is certified in customer service and sales."

Let's go! :tu:

Ihateeveryone
Learner
Learner

Re: Turtle Lashae (Akaydoll) - Part 20

Post by Ihateeveryone »

"Her branding is astonishing making her one of the top sought after company ambassadors." Lol what!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I still want to know what the hell "certified in customer service and sales" means.

Between her and her "manager" (mommy), they concocted a long-winded fantasy that pretty much tells you nothing about Kayla's actual "accomplishments" or "success."

The fake narrative comes across as Kayla and her mother hoping to pull one over on a someone without the ability to think critically.

They pretty much wrote that mess for a 13 year old.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

What is a lifestyle analyst?

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Wait what HAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkv

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

#nofilter? Um, how about #totallyphotoshopped?

#thirstyturtle
#spermbrows
#fivehead

What's up with her tongue?
#notcute

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

whocares wrote:What is a lifestyle analyst?
In her case, bullshitting to other people that you have a life, and style for that matter.. ;)

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

What does any of that even mean? Kayla and her momager really do take deluded to a whole new level. :rofl: :rofl:

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

Lol at all those lies.

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

Lately Kayla seems mad and salty af in her videos. She's not putting out content, only hurting yourself girl

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

I think it's slowly starting to sink in to her that she literally is not doing shit with her life. When comparing her channel to other gurus who have taken the same path (moving to LA) she is lagging severely and I think she knows that.

unicorney
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorney »

Image lol many people including me commented that she used facetune to get clear skin and this is her response, no filter, no acne, no makeup? Bitch please who are u fooling. We see ur videos Image

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

dulcechunti wrote:#nofilter? Um, how about #totallyphotoshopped?

#thirstyturtle
#spermbrows
#fivehead

What's up with her tongue?
#notcute
LITERALLY one person commented on that picture that she used facetune & she uploads another selfie with the caption "people wanna say i faced tuned this pic i say bish where" with a stupid derpy face. She basically posted that selfie as a response to one person.

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

unicorney wrote:Image lol many people including me commented that she used facetune to get clear skin and this is her response, no filter, no acne, no makeup? Bitch please who are u fooling. We see ur videos Image

You beat me to it lol Image i guess this proves that shes an idiot. She should make a condescending video on tea tree oil since shes such an expert on clear skin

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

Image all natural doll!111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkv

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Looking at a person's tagged pictures shows what they really look like. And we know that she has bumps, and edits her jawline. Give it up, doll! Might not be facetune, but the pics are edited. Clear skin or nah, you're still gonna pile on a bunch of makeup just to wear to Starbies.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

But like we see your face in vlogs and snapchat....it's not clear. If it was clear she would be foundation less. Plus she asked if she used facetune not if she used a filter that's like lying by omission. "Maybe" there is no filter but she's utilizing good lighting/angles/makeup to paint an image anyways. Maybe she's not using facetune lmao cause the right eyebrow so shitty looking. it makes me mad because that is such an easy fix.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Why are ratings disabled for the vidcon vlog?

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

in her vidcon vlog her skin is definitely not "clear". it's better, but it's not clear, she's so delusional. if it was clear she would not be sitting in her apartment with a full face of makeup. have she ever vlogged without makeup on for more than two minutes??? and wow her weave is terrible.

anyways does she not get sad or disappointed that her channels show NO improvement. so many gurus and youtubers in general are hitting 500,000, 1 million or ever 2 million she's still stuck in 170,000's even marissalace is about to hit 200,000 and they had similar numbers a couple of months ago and marissa hasn't posted a video in a month. there are people who recently started vlog channels and they have more subscribers than her main channel. according to social blade she's making nothing from her main channel, no wonder she's only doing sponsored videos (idk why a company would want to work with her she can't even break 20k views on a vid)

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Aaaaaand she uploaded a snapchat hiding her bumps and jawline. Why hid your clear skin lol?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Return to “Kayla Lashae”