Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vehhhguzzzzdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 19

Post by isanami »

Gaga wrote:
Lluna wrote:
Gaga wrote:My friend* is working one of the sponsored areas at Vidcon and not only did Kayla and Edwin get denied trying to go into a VIP/Creators only area, but my friend said that her weave is soo tangled up and matted in the back that it looks like a fur hood is on the back of her outfit.

**She lurks here, but never posts. She's told me sooo much juicy stuff lol.
Please, share more.

Well she doesn't want to get in trouble idk why I doubt her boss knows about this site, but she's paranoid....so I'll spill a few vague things then ask her will she write up a a post in the Vidcon thread.

-none of Kayla's crew got into the biggest VIP parties besides one, they got into that one party with Famebit plus one/comp passes, and they were getting drunk in the lobby, and Kayla had that tired ass bottle of Patron with her.
-a group of about 10 top youtubers were talking about Guru Gossip, and one even admitted to posting on the site. It wasn't even all beauty girls, and it was a guy who admitted to posting. Guess that's not really news since we all know they look here.
-a beauty guru did throw herself allllll over Mark Ruffalo and he left one of the sponsored areas before he even did his interview to get away from her.
Juicy stuff!! The only reason I'd ever want to go to one of these events is to lurk on the people I read about here :D

I reaaaally want to now who that beauty guru is! :rofl:

gossipshawtyy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipshawtyy »

i love Mark Ruffalo i would be all over him too hahaha

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

Thanks, @Gaga! That's really interesting stuff. I wonder if the guy posts here defending himself or actually bashing other people. Probably both lol. And that beauty guru must have no shame which idk if I find that bad or actually good.
:mmhmm:

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I don't want this to turn into the gossip post because it's Kayla's thread, so last bit then I'll move on but several black Youtubers wanted Matthew Espinosa kicked out for coming to the con in blackface. He claims it wasn't but if you look at pics he has on an afro wig and his skin is painted several shades darker.

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

Gaga wrote:I don't want this to turn into the gossip post because it's Kayla's thread, so last bit then I'll move on but several black Youtubers wanted Matthew Espinosa kicked out for coming to the con in blackface. He claims it wasn't but if you look at pics he has on an afro wig and his skin is painted several shades darker.
Ya wtf.....
everyone should have wanted him out for that. So gross. What's with all these white male youtubers/viners feeling entitled/defending the right to wear blackface? He was like trying to be in disguise?? But had this elaborate back story about it and was basically doing it for a joke. Yeah blackface is so funny guysss.
And why would you go to vidcon in disguise?? The people who want to see you is the only fucking reason why you're even going there.

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

Sorry mini rant off topic Lol

Wonder how Kayla felt about it....
Nothing I bet

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Kayla's too busy begging her way onto the guest list for VIP parties and Facetuning her fivehead and edges back on to care about anything serious.

And how do you wear a nice dress (still didn't fit her body type tho) and clunky black two inch heels? She should've just wore flats.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Gaga wrote:And how do you wear a nice dress (still didn't fit her body type tho) and clunky black two inch heels? She should've just wore flats.
Those feet...

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

[youtube][/youtube]

TBT to the beginning of ~life as Kayla Lashae~. Crying @ the jacked up weave/makeup and the try hard-ness of her trying to make it a reality show. Her life is so sad :(

dylanpropst
Learner
Learner

Post by dylanpropst »

bubblegumbitch wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

TBT to the beginning of ~life as Kayla Lashae~. Crying @ the jacked up weave/makeup and the try hard-ness of her trying to make it a reality show. Her life is so sad :(
Everybody in the comments is like "omg ImageImage this reminds me of Keeping Up with the Kardashians! I love it!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

bubblegumbitch wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

That hair color didn't suit her.

Lluna
Informer
Informer

Post by Lluna »

After watching that I was just thinking "wow, thank god Edwin is gone for good, he's so creepy" but then I remembered that he's probably going to be in her vidcon vlogs. Ew. Can't wait for those..... :/
:mmhmm:

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

tell us more juice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tellllll uuussssssssss :hugs:

Casio Electric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casio Electric »

I watched some of her older vlogs, and holy shit what the fuck happened to her? I mean she's always been awkward, but a few years ago she was akward in a rather, dare I say this about Kayla, charming way. She was down to earth and seemed to be herself. Even the way she interacted with people in 2010 was completely different! Just look at her College Kids video, sure it was awkward at times, but she's actually laughing with other people. She's actually having a decent conversation with her friends.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Casio Electric wrote:I watched some of her older vlogs, and holy shit what the fuck happened to her? I mean she's always been awkward, but a few years ago she was akward in a rather, dare I say this about Kayla, charming way. She was down to earth and seemed to be herself. Even the way she interacted with people in 2010 was completely different! Just look at her College Kids video, sure it was awkward at times, but she's actually laughing with other people. She's actually having a decent conversation with her friends.
No she wasn't

Casio Electric
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Casio Electric »

whocares wrote:
Casio Electric wrote:I watched some of her older vlogs, and holy shit what the fuck happened to her? I mean she's always been awkward, but a few years ago she was akward in a rather, dare I say this about Kayla, charming way. She was down to earth and seemed to be herself. Even the way she interacted with people in 2010 was completely different! Just look at her College Kids video, sure it was awkward at times, but she's actually laughing with other people. She's actually having a decent conversation with her friends.
No she wasn't
Come on, 2010 Kayla is kiiiinda cute likeable, without her nasty weave, fake accent, weird tattoos and Edwin.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

Are her former friends at Vidcon ? I'm sure they got in the VIP parties.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Casio Electric wrote:
whocares wrote:
No she wasn't
Come on, 2010 Kayla is kiiiinda cute likeable, without her nasty weave, fake accent, weird tattoos and Edwin.
It looked like she was copying Elle's personality in 2010.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Mauricio looks ugly in that video. Can't believe Kayla was thirsty for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker

Post by courtneytalia »

Sorry for getting a bit OT, but what's the deal with Edwin? I see these posts about him being a creep but I never watched the vlogs often enough to know that much abut him. Details plsss thx :love2:
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

Return to “Kayla Lashae”