Vehhhguzzzzdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 19

pinksnow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vehhhguzzzzdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 19

Post by pinksnow »

Strawbanna wrote:I can sort of see why Kayla would say she's from the South. I live in Maryland, about half an hour from DC and while it's not on the level of Southerness as Georgia or Louisiana or any of those states, a lot of areas in the DMV definitely have a Southern feel to them. Idk it's hard to explain if you're not from here but the DMV is extremely diverse. You can go from busy city to farmland to sort of busy town in less than ten minutes. The town where I live is in between a super rural town and an urban town, the rural own is filled with "rednecks" and people who married right out of high school and some people from my school who lived in that town lived next to farms blah blah and then the urban town had a LARGE minority population and had a city-type feel. They're polar opposites but you can get from one to the other in like eight minutes. Idk I just wouldn't say that Maryland and Virginia aren't Southern at all because it just depends where you are in the state. But using that as an excuse for not wanting to use dating apps is stupid. They just have nothing to do with each other..
I know exactly what you're talking about. It astounds me that Kayla knows so little about the surrounding area she grew up in. Granted she was from VA but had she stayed here and explored she would've found how diverse it can be. DC has quite a bit to offer as well with a lot of interesting bars and clubs to visit. She should've stayed around here at least for a year before jetting off to LA. Might have done her some good.

whtevr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whtevr »

Strawbanna wrote:I can sort of see why Kayla would say she's from the South. I live in Maryland, about half an hour from DC and while it's not on the level of Southerness as Georgia or Louisiana or any of those states, a lot of areas in the DMV definitely have a Southern feel to them. Idk it's hard to explain if you're not from here but the DMV is extremely diverse. You can go from busy city to farmland to sort of busy town in less than ten minutes. The town where I live is in between a super rural town and an urban town, the rural own is filled with "rednecks" and people who married right out of high school and some people from my school who lived in that town lived next to farms blah blah and then the urban town had a LARGE minority population and had a city-type feel. They're polar opposites but you can get from one to the other in like eight minutes. Idk I just wouldn't say that Maryland and Virginia aren't Southern at all because it just depends where you are in the state. But using that as an excuse for not wanting to use dating apps is stupid. They just have nothing to do with each other..
I guess what I'm saying is that a lot of northern va isn't as "traditional" as southern states as she says. But I totally agree with you about how you can drive out and be in a different type area in just minutes. But I know where she's from particularly isn't that southern to me. Its hard to explain as you say because the dmv as a whole is extremely diverse but in some areas not really (lol I have no clue if that makes any sense at all). But you can even tell the difference between views between the both of us because I too have friends who live in urban areas of Maryland (where I was born) and they like to say northern VA is southern while they don't consider themselves southern at all. With that being said, I don't believe the whole state isn't southern, because the more south you go it is definitely southern. So completely not related to Kayla I apologize :)

whtevr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whtevr »

Sorry for the double post but I just thinking about this.
I was going through her ig from vidcon, and why is it that Brandon is literally the only one in the group that knows how to dress. Haley, as sweet as I think she is, always has her makeup on fleek but she has absolutely no style. I seriously cringe. I thought kaylas dress (the white and blue one) would've actually been cute if she paired it with better shoes. I also don't know why she wears her leather jacket over her shoulders like that. So unnecessary. Idk if this has already been discussed, I'm pretty new here.

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

whtevr wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just thinking about this.
I was going through her ig from vidcon, and why is it that Brandon is literally the only one in the group that knows how to dress. Haley, as sweet as I think she is, always has her makeup on fleek but she has absolutely no style. I seriously cringe. I thought kaylas dress (the white and blue one) would've actually been cute if she paired it with better shoes. I also don't know why she wears her leather jacket over her shoulders like that. So unnecessary. Idk if this has already been discussed, I'm pretty new here.
Haley literally only ever wears long sleeved cropped tops. The way she dresses and has her hair is so not cute. Kayla saw hrhcollection wearing her jacket like that and has been copying her ever since. There is absolutely nothing original or redeeming about the moronic turtle.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Because that's how Alex wears it.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

whocares wrote:
Who's Alex?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ HRHCollection.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

realistic_dreamer wrote:
whocares wrote:
Who's Alex?
You have to check out HRHCollection on YouTube. Her vlogs are something else. You can't buy that kind of crazy. You think Kayla is delusional?! Alex is on a whole other level, and I believe that she's 32 y/o.

I have lived in VA for the last 4 years after living in TX my whole life. I don't find anything remotely Southern about this place. I figure it's because it only takes me about 10 minutes to get to DC and 15 to MD. VA hasn't been southern since it was one of the 13 colonies.

dylanpropst
Learner
Learner

Post by dylanpropst »

lenathediva wrote:
realistic_dreamer wrote:
whocares wrote:
Who's Alex?
You have to check out HRHCollection on YouTube. Her vlogs are something else. You can't buy that kind of crazy. You think Kayla is delusional?! Alex is on a whole other level, and I believe that she's 32 y/o.

I have lived in VA for the last 4 years after living in TX my whole life. I don't find anything remotely Southern about this place. I figure it's because it only takes me about 10 minutes to get to DC and 15 to MD. VA hasn't been southern since it was one of the 13 colonies.
Alex is still in her 20's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

dylanpropst wrote: Alex is still in her 20's
No she's not. In one of her last three vlogs she (accidentally?) mentioned being 31/32.

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

Hmm now that i think about it, if kayla never explored surrounding areas in virginia when she lived there. Then why would she explore anywhere in LA lol. When she was in virginia she literally went shopping for groceries & chipotle/. So i guess we cant expect her to do much in LA.

And i know some of you mentioned that its a pet peeve when someone writes DC in their bio when they dont live there. Its also a pet peeve of mine too ! Except I hate when people *cough cough turtle lashae* write LOS ANGELES in their bio. Kayla does not live in LA she lives in the valley. She only goes to LA if its to get a busted weave at ULTA or bible study in beverly hills. You do not live in LA turtle, you live in the valley.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

dylanpropst wrote:Alex is still in her 20's
:rofl: She fucking wishes. She's about 31.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

thischiccrazy wrote:Hmm now that i think about it, if kayla never explored surrounding areas in virginia when she lived there. Then why would she explore anywhere in LA lol. When she was in virginia she literally went shopping for groceries & chipotle/. So i guess we cant expect her to do much in LA.

And i know some of you mentioned that its a pet peeve when someone writes DC in their bio when they dont live there. Its also a pet peeve of mine too ! Except I hate when people *cough cough turtle lashae* write LOS ANGELES in their bio. Kayla does not live in LA she lives in the valley. She only goes to LA if its to get a busted weave at ULTA or bible study in beverly hills. You do not live in LA turtle, you live in the valley.

How far is that from LA?

Sprinklesoffuckyou
Talker
Talker

Post by Sprinklesoffuckyou »

New thread name ideas?
whatever

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ wtf already?! :o

surfingsweetheart
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by surfingsweetheart »

The valley is like an hour from LA... depending on which part. I don't understand why she would chose to move to the valley when she goes into the city in a lot of her vlogs.. Its probably just as expensive to live in the valley as it is to live in some parts of LA.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Kayla Turtle sets the bar pretty low when it comes to feeling "blessed."

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

whocares wrote:
thischiccrazy wrote:Hmm now that i think about it, if kayla never explored surrounding areas in virginia when she lived there. Then why would she explore anywhere in LA lol. When she was in virginia she literally went shopping for groceries & chipotle/. So i guess we cant expect her to do much in LA.

How far is that from LA?
Well at her second apartment she lived in the general area of woodland hills which is further away from LA. She currently lives in the general area of burbank/glendale. This area is closer to los angeles but if theres traffic it can take awhile to get there. Either way she does not live in the CITY of los angeles but the COUNTY of los angeles.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

Who's Alex?[/quote]

I have lived in VA for the last 4 years after living in TX my whole life. I don't find anything remotely Southern about this place. I figure it's because it only takes me about 10 minutes to get to DC and 15 to MD. VA hasn't been southern since it was one of the 13 colonies.[/quote]

No, no, no.. The posing, the style, talking, coffee drama, the annoying *you guuueeeyeezz*.. I don't believe that I'm going to say this, this girl more annoying than Kayla!! :roll: :?

kissmysass
Learner
Learner

Post by kissmysass »

Ugh, if it wasn't for this forum, I would quit hate-watching Kayla.
Her speech is so annoying.
"Bible study was on FLEEK" :?
and I'm pretty sure she said the Vidcon footage was 'illrelevant'

Return to “Kayla Lashae”