ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LeavingLAkaydoll (Akaydoll) Part 16

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Gaga wrote:
Has she even mentioned that fruit infused water bottle that she just had to "buy" after her sponsored video was over?
LMAO that literally a day later the water bottle makes an appearance in her new vlog. Hey Kayla if you're reading this which you clearly are!

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

She's so dumb. She was complaining about the finish of the foundation being too luminous, she she used a mattifying powder but then at the end she goes "you know, it's not really luminous enough for me" like are you for real?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Her weave ponytail when she was driving to her "meeting" looked like shit. Is she that insecure without the weave now she'll attach it to her ponytail to go out?

e_g_m
Debater
Debater

Post by e_g_m »

ShannonQT85 wrote:
whocares wrote:
It seems as though she wants a dog but doesn't actually want the dog to touch her stuff.
The dog is simply an accessory to her and a way to get more video views.

Also yes Fiji is not even close to the color she should be choosing which explains why her videos lately have had her looking lighter and lighter when she was trying to blame the lighting. I think Kayla still has issues with her race to be honest.....she actually has a naturally nice natural skin tone but it seems like she tries to make it lighter and lighter. Heck I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has attempted to bleach her skin like I've heard some people do. It's crazy but she seems to be really weird about her skin tone and the condition of her skin as well (period causing her breakouts? bullshit girl...you've been breaking out non-stop for 2 years)
Totally agree. Her skin doesn't have the undertone for a color like Fiji. I don't know why she has such a problem with getting a darker foundation. I understand that she has a really light skin tone but it doesn't mean that you should be on the lighter end of the foundation spectrum with the other ivory/porcelain colors. I really do think that Kayla has issues with her race/skin color.

Miley_c
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Miley_c »

ImageImage

She is starting to look like a man to me the more I look at her and not an attractive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ you think she's starting to look like a guy too?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Miley_c wrote:ImageImage

She is starting to look like a man to me the more I look at her and not an attractive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree. And I've always thought when she wears the weave, her full face of makeup, and her body shape...I could easily mistake her for a drag queen

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

e_g_m wrote:
ShannonQT85 wrote:
whocares wrote:
It seems as though she wants a dog but doesn't actually want the dog to touch her stuff.
The dog is simply an accessory to her and a way to get more video views.

Also yes Fiji is not even close to the color she should be choosing which explains why her videos lately have had her looking lighter and lighter when she was trying to blame the lighting. I think Kayla still has issues with her race to be honest.....she actually has a naturally nice natural skin tone but it seems like she tries to make it lighter and lighter. Heck I wouldn't be surprised to hear she has attempted to bleach her skin like I've heard some people do. It's crazy but she seems to be really weird about her skin tone and the condition of her skin as well (period causing her breakouts? bullshit girl...you've been breaking out non-stop for 2 years)
Totally agree. Her skin doesn't have the undertone for a color like Fiji. I don't know why she has such a problem with getting a darker foundation. I understand that she has a really light skin tone but it doesn't mean that you should be on the lighter end of the foundation spectrum with the other ivory/porcelain colors. I really do think that Kayla has issues with her race/skin color.
Does anyone else think it's weird that she never says "black", she always says "chocolate" or something like that?

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

whocares wrote:

Does anyone else think it's weird that she never says "black", she always says "chocolate" or something like that?
Short answer: Yes.

I think since she hardly does mention being African American (and picks foundation shades that are considered "light" for people w/fairer skin tones) a lot of her viewers still are even under the impression she is mixed/bi-racial. She just hasn't seemed comfortable with her ethnicity or at least talking about it although I'm not sure why....she tends to also never hang around anyone else who is black which always seemed odd to me considering there's so much diversity in LA and yet she constantly hangs out with white people or Edwin (latino)

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

^ I remember when she used to say she was mixed.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Miley_c wrote:ImageImage

What is up with her hairline???

Seriously, everything about her seems to be, to put it mildly, "declining."

LA represented the opportunity to grow out of her stunted personality and awful social skills. Make real friends, mature, become independent and self-sufficient... But only the opposite is true.

She is still terrribly stunted, has no real friends, she's still an imature obsessive clinger, and she's still relying on mommy and daddy for health insurance and keeping her afloat where YouTube falls short...

It's just weird to me that someone is so stunted and so hellbent on creating embarrassing videos that only HIGHLIGHT how stunted they are.

I don't feel sorry for her, but her constant failure is a total bummer to witness over and over again...

IlanaWexler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by IlanaWexler »

Long time lurker here. In her new vlog around 6:05 she claims she went to Starbucks at 8:00 in the morning but her receipt says 10:01 a.m.? Seems like a really stupid thing to lie about.

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

In her recent snapchat she looked so sad. She was "drunk" but im sure she was sober enough to vlog. I feel like kayla tries to act like this because she feels like she missed out in high school and is missing out because she didnt finish college. I think if turtle actually went to school like in a dorm or joined a sorority she could have developed some great friendships and had the opportunity to get "turnt".

I also feel like kayla is disappointed with leeroys fur change because his lighter brown shade doesnt match her instagram "aesthetic". :roll:

Nikalaya88
Informer
Informer

Post by Nikalaya88 »

Okay I just gotta say I think this bashing of her looks is going a little too far...
Truth be told, I don't care about her looks.
If she was a person I knew or I saw walking down the street I wouldn't judge her based on her looks...
There is more to people to that-hell even youtubers.
There are plenty of youtubers who aren't what I would call "conventionally attractive" but they have successful channels because of CONTENT and PERSONALITY.
Those things are what Kayla is lacking. I don't think she is ugly-she has flaws but so does everyone. Btw there is nothing wrong with looking like a drag queen or even more masculine. There is beauty in that too.
Obviously say whatever you would like! :)
I'm not telling you guys to do or stop doing anything.
I just think so harshly criticizing her body/looks is besides the point.
If she grew as a PERSON her channel would grow and prosper as well.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

was this a daytime meeting ???? 90% of these gurus go crazy with their strong fake eyebrows, strong lips, strong blush and intense creasework in broad daylight.... it betrays lack of class so badly

teal
Talker
Talker

Post by teal »

She really does look like a man now..and the clip ins and weave accentuate this. Her body is very masculine and I read someone met her and she's tall.. Face, hair and body Like a drag..and I feel insulting them cause she is :? It felt kind of off that she mentioned 8 am Starbucks, but I never fully watch her vlogs, just click random time frames till the end so I did not see receipt, but still when I heard that it felt off. Like really back in dc she'd say..omg woke up at 11am...so early! :rofl: I feel bad for talking shit about her cause I want to believe she's nice as she pretends to be, but nothing seems genuine of her. And then like..defending racist comments and letting friends use you to make fun of your own race just..ew. Then supporting tyler the creator and even getting 666 phone case by him...now never shutting up about bible study. So yeah actually do not feel bad talking about her.

Also when she says..OMG MY STRUGGLE..in every video. She makes herself look so pathetic..like omg guys my struggle..starbucks dunno what 2 get!! and in this video i forget what she said already but again something dumb as fuck..like I don't even admire that she does nothing and lives comfortable she's still uneducated and unhappy..and now masculine..

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

What is with her intro???? I have not watched her vlogs in a really long time. Is she trying ti be kim k with the previously voice over?ewwwww

Donniexx
Informer
Informer

Post by Donniexx »

I'm behind on 333 posts, but just HAD to say, WTF HER SNAPS????? C r I n g e.

Courtbear
Talker
Talker

Post by Courtbear »

Her snapchat story is a MESS

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

In her new vlog, she said her blender bottle got bleached bc something she put in it. (Unless i heard wrong haha) Wouldnt the correct word be stained because it seemed yellow to me...

Return to “Kayla Lashae”