Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

Post by Kenmore91 »

Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:10 pm
Um do we need to talk about this video cause I bet you have way through she's going to fuck up

Kenmore: what's your thoughts on this video? I'm lowkey waiting for update in next couple of weeks telling us she brought more plants that's 200 dollars
I wanted to shit it off after she saids things like Spotify are necessary. It isn’t prepaid, you can easily cancel them. You could easily save that money and listen to some podcasts. She made the rules very vague. Do groceries come out of the $100. If it does it would be impossible. She’ll fail but I think she’ll lie. She going all in with this and she keeps failing it will show the fraud she is.

Does she not come across as a lazy entitled kid. I doubt she close to paying off her current mortgage, or has enough for another down payment. Does she really think the bank will give her another mortgage when her whole income is on the declined? She doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to be a landlord. If it is an easy $500 a month why wouldn’t everyone be doing it.

Is having a 9-5 job so bad? There are people out there that work multiple jobs to make ends meet. She better prepare for it. YouTube is done. Patreons is dying. The men that pay you will find someone else. Maybe she’ll grow out of her bubble.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

Kenmore91 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:57 pm
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
Um do we need to talk about this video cause I bet you have way through she's going to fuck up

Kenmore: what's your thoughts on this video? I'm lowkey waiting for update in next couple of weeks telling us she brought more plants that's 200 dollars
I wanted to shit it off after she saids things like Spotify are necessary. It isn’t prepaid, you can easily cancel them. You could easily save that money and listen to some podcasts. She made the rules very vague. Do groceries come out of the $100. If it does it would be impossible. She’ll fail but I think she’ll lie. She going all in with this and she keeps failing it will show the fraud she is.

Does she not come across as a lazy entitled kid. I doubt she close to paying off her current mortgage, or has enough for another down payment. Does she really think the bank will give her another mortgage when her whole income is on the declined? She doesn’t have a clue what it’s like to be a landlord. If it is an easy $500 a month why wouldn’t everyone be doing it.

Is having a 9-5 job so bad? There are people out there that work multiple jobs to make ends meet. She better prepare for it. YouTube is done. Patreons is dying. The men that pay you will find someone else. Maybe she’ll grow out of her bubble.
I just have a feeling she won't get a job until her youtube channel is really dying she would would regret spending her money on nonsense. My understanding I don't think she's counting groceries or bills she using 100$ in cash for food & other stuff. She's lazy in her work life & her personal life she never really had real experience on anything growing up cause she left high school to go to online school the only social life she did have was when she work at booster juice & bj's & two of her close friends.

When she went to college she only went there for a year or two cause her anxiety was getting bad cry me freaking river keep in mind she did the same thing in high school. she's like 24 she only hangs out with the same people instead of getting a job & make new friend she goes on Tinder to hook up with random guys just to have sex with them.

I'm pretty sure her parents help alot more than she claims I don't see how low her views are would get her good adsense money I don't think her engagement on sponsorships is any good cause her views suck the only ones good is adam & eve. Patroan she's been losing alot of people I don't it's her bread & butter anymore. I truly want Ashley to do good in her life & on youtube but right now she's stick with lazy way just filimg video, editing them just getting by I really hope this is the year ashley have awakening

Sexybintch25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sexybintch25 »

Her latest video for Valentine's seemed she has upped her game a little for lingerie....i don't have access to her vids so I'm not sure if this is a sign to come?

dragnfly1181
Informer
Informer

Post by dragnfly1181 »

Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:53 pm
Kenmore91 wrote:
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:

I just have a feeling she won't get a job until her youtube channel is really dying she would would regret spending her money on nonsense. My understanding I don't think she's counting groceries or bills she using 100$ in cash for food & other stuff. She's lazy in her work life & her personal life she never really had real experience on anything growing up cause she left high school to go to online school the only social life she did have was when she work at booster juice & bj's & two of her close friends.

When she went to college she only went there for a year or two cause her anxiety was getting bad cry me freaking river keep in mind she did the same thing in high school. she's like 24 she only hangs out with the same people instead of getting a job & make new friend she goes on Tinder to hook up with random guys just to have sex with them.

I'm pretty sure her parents help alot more than she claims I don't see how low her views are would get her good adsense money I don't think her engagement on sponsorships is any good cause her views suck the only ones good is adam & eve. Patroan she's been losing alot of people I don't it's her bread & butter anymore. I truly want Ashley to do good in her life & on youtube but right now she's stick with lazy way just filimg video, editing them just getting by I really hope this is the year ashley have awakening
Her parents have to be helping her. There's no way she can sustain her lifestyle on her YouTube income. Either that or she has another job/source of income that she's keeping hidden.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

dragnfly1181 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:53 am
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:53 pm
Kenmore91 wrote:
Beauty_fashion9 wrote:

Her parents have to be helping her. There's no way she can sustain her lifestyle on her YouTube income. Either that or she has another job/source of income that she's keeping hidden.
Didn't she say in a video she had her best monthly income last year when you go back on her social blade her her views suckthe only time they were high when she got burst out of nowhere I'm pretty sure buys her subs & at first I thought it was her sex toy when you go on that date she didn't have a lot of subscribers burst from a video. I know I was watching a youtuber explaining just bc your views are low she can still get nice paycheck with cpm could be high or low i'm assuming it's low cause she does adult content youtube is getting more stricter.

I think we all know by now I don't trust anything that comes out of her mouth it doesnt suppose me if her parents bought her house she's just paying rent for it. she won't be honest cause she wants people to think she indepent women. I know adam & eve has to buying her 500 dollars or more & lower sponsorships must be paying her lower.

The more i'm thinking about if she was more serious about paying off her mortgage she wouldn't be spending 200 dollars on planets & she wouldn't be on ig or poshmark selling whatever & make 500$ dollars if she was more serious she would be more careful with herm oney it kinda makes sense why she spends so much money cause her parents probably help her if it's true how much shes allowing her money it probably isnt enough cause I through she said in recent video her roommate might be moving out soon it's kinda interest to me how every roommate she has moves out in a year or even couple month she must be renting to high or shes hard person to live even her fostercare dog rack her basement up cause she put him in small area what did she think he would do or he just hate living with her cause I would be hitting my head against the wall .

When she was living with her parents they did have nice house they must have decent jobs to afford it or they were just lucky. I'm not sure if she ever said what they do for a living or not.

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

Sexybintch25 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:50 pm
Her latest video for Valentine's seemed she has upped her game a little for lingerie....i don't have access to her vids so I'm not sure if this is a sign to come?
What video are you talking about, her last few months of Try Ons have all completely terrible.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

If you're wondering how her spending 100$ is doing she has 70 dollars left idk it's just me ?I'm not sure how she would safe her money cause she cant remember what she spend it on really tells you this challenge is going go bad. It kinda interest to me to watch this video & know how much she can't save her money she just buys shit just to sell it. I wish she would stop doing financial videos cause it's not her thing go back give some advice or declutter some shit maybe do cleaning routine or cooking a meal. I know she can't handle constructive criticism calling her out on her bull she would block or delete me then how would she learn if everybody is kissing her ass. It's really not her thing her thing giving advice & talk about sex toys for a living lol.

I'm pretty sure she stalks this page remember how I told somebody can't remember who about it would be cool if she did some video on squirting look she did on patroan it was a week after I said that. If I was her I would stay in my house to cook food, just clean instead of going out right now

Kenmore: What's your thoughts on her update I kinda just skipped through alot of it

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

If you're wondering how her spending 100$ is doing she has 70 dollars left idk it's just me ?I'm not sure how she would safe her money cause she cant remember what she spend it on really tells you this challenge is going go bad. It kinda interest to me to watch this video & know how much she can't save her money she just buys shit just to sell it. I wish she would stop doing financial videos cause it's not her thing go back give some advice or declutter some shit maybe do cleaning routine or cooking a meal. I know she can't handle constructive criticism calling her out on her bull she would block or delete me then how would she learn if everybody is kissing her ass. It's really not her thing her thing giving advice & talk about sex toys for a living lol.

I'm pretty sure she stalks this page remember how I told somebody can't remember who about it would be cool if she did some video on squirting look she did on patroan it was a week after I said that. If I was her I would stay in my house to cook food, just clean instead of going out right now

Kenmore: What's your thoughts on her update I kinda just skipped through alot of it

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

She also lied in the squirting video.

She claims the firs time she ever squirted she was alone and on an edible and that’s what got her todo it. And that she’s never squirted with a guy

In a dirty q&a on Patreon awhile ago, she said it was a guy she was dating that fingered her and she couldn’t control herself and squirted on him and that was her first time.

She needs to get her stories straight.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I kinda figure I haven't watch that video yet I kinda had a feeling it's going to be nonsense I have feeling she never squirting in her life she's just saying that girl do you I don't think it's right to tell your viewers it's okay to have sex when you're high that's probably the dumbest thing you can do. I just watch her new dirty Q&A I don't think there's anything wrong with getting high on your own time, but having sex with somebody you need to be in the right set of mind.

I don't think she ever been squirting before she's just acting like she did for veiws & money it's kinda sad if you ask me what's the point in lying about your sex life I just don't understand it. It's okay to do video on squirting or other sexual topic that she never covered but lying to your veiwers is just mess up. I think we all can agree she doesn't have enough sexual experience I think she knows that she needs to lie it looks like she gain some. I feel mad for any guy that bangs her cause she's just using them for sex. It's pretty obvious the person she lost her v card with was tom the one she did gender perspectives she tries to cover it up when it's so obvious

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

In regards to the financial video, it is such bad tatste to put that up as their are 100,000's of people who don't know when their next paycheque is coming because of COVID-19. If the hardest thing to her is being bored becuase she can't spend money, she needs to wake up to the real world. I work for a Grocery Store right now. The store has now done Senior Hour but becuase of hoarding often Seniors would walk out empty handed. Also knowing that their retirement funds most likely have taken a hit.

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

If she thinks that she going to Vegas next month she so out of touch with the real world it isn't my even funny,

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

She posted on twitter she's going to use one of her meal delivery service cause she can save money she really choose the worst time to do save her money. There's people still traveling i'm hoping this whole thing would cool of by next month & I don't understand the whole hyped going to legas coming from america she knows nothing about her america she only hears things on the media.

She's lucky she can stay at home I trust feel like out governor in pennsylvania doesn't understand that not everybody can stay home they work retail, nurses, doctors, mailman, military, ect . My mom is a nurse i'm more worried about her catching this virus or getting sick.she already had three patients that had flu or corrnavirus they don't know yet I think it shows right her Ashley doesnt understand how privilege she is that she can work from home & she can barely leave her house. I don't think she can survive the real world she always runs away

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

How freakin sad was that tweet. There is no food shortage in Canada, stores are getting restocked daily just like they did before all this. There was a rush but we are recovery and we put a limit on some items. If it ever came to a point where there was a shortage, those box services won't be getting anything.

Those boxes are meant for lazy people. They are expensive. It's around 8.99 a plate and they only last a few days before they go bad. I'm surprised she isn't pushing a referral code.

I hope your mom stays safe.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

It was like that here in Pennsylvania some stores have limit on how many items you can buy & our governor told us to stay inside it's kinda unrealistic when you have a job that can dangerous. I'm more wondering how she's going to put that with her 70$ it's kinda intresting to watch her trying to save money.

It's kinda sucks when my mom works in icu she gets around really sick people all the damn time she told me one of her patients was in china or Japan he was a doctor he was showing symptoms he's fine now & the other two they don't know if they have it or not. I don't think she realize how privilege she is that she can stay home & order a box of food cause she's just lazy. Ashley really does live in a bubble that she doesn't understand how the real world works I respect what my mom does for a living it kinda scares me I don't think ashley really understand what nurses & doctors do for a living & why couldnt she get her lazy ass to a stores cause stores right now might not have everything that you need you can get simple things

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

2ADD7377-BE47-4B86-9775-BA19E5B79558.jpeg

lol she’s back on her 🤡 shit again. 😂😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

was that this week? I would rather her to do Q&A lets be real she's boring on her live shows cause she did one this week or last week she didnt do much other than whine the entire time

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

She posted that last night. A lingerie Try On was supposed to be uploaded on Patreon today, but that was the notice she posted last night saying there won’t be one but maybe a Swim Try On later in the week.

Just baiting the horny guys in saying she’ll do lingerie and pull the ol’ switcharoo and give a late Swim Try On instead because she knows she’ll lose 60% of her subs if she tells them the truth that she probably won’t do panty or lingerie anymore because of the boyfriend.

Cato92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cato92 »

What do the comments say? Reluctantly left her patreon last month but it looks like the content has got even worse!
If she is going to stop doing sexier try ons she should just admit it, I may have stayed but it's the skullduggery that annoys me!
I find it odd though if she does stop doing the better try ons as she has already done many before and it's no different to what other youtubers do on their main channel or what a lot of women wear to the beach lol

Cato92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cato92 »

Surely it can't be as bad as the last bikini try on lol.. couldn't believe how bad that was with the least flattering styles that doesn't suit her and aren't even fashionable.

Return to “V-Z”