WoahItsSelena21|Selena Lim

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Re: WoahItsSelena21|Selena Lim

Post by girlactik88 »

I tried to watch her videos, but I quickly got bored of seeing her butt (literally) in 200 different bikinis.

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

Alayy wrote:
girlactik88 wrote:I tried to watch her videos, but I quickly got bored of seeing her butt (literally) in 200 different bikinis.
In virtually 99% of her photos and in her videos she is damn near breaking her back to stick her ass out. And the amount of Fashion Nova and Zaful she has is embarrassing.

Her boyfriend is no prize.

She claims to have a business and said that if it weren't for her business she'd move somewhere else
What kind of business would she have??

I mean I can't comment on the boyfriend thing because to each his own lol. BUT she tries way too hard to seem #couplegoals. Also, you're right about the back arching thing. I think she has a nice body because she's good about working out but I don't think she has this colossal ass she advertises. She knows how to pose and of course wearing thongs would make your butt seem bigger because you're practically not wearing anything...::shrugs::

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

I guess they aren’t #couplegoals anymore... :?

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

Alayy wrote:
girlactik88 wrote:I guess they aren’t #couplegoals anymore... :?
I feel like they'll get back together. So I've looked at his instagram several times after they broke up, and at one point it looks like he archived pictures of them together and now they are back on his instagram page. Kind of odd because she had just gone on a weekend trip with his family. But I kind of get the feeling they'll work through it...maybe I'm mistaken. But she said herself she hasn't been single in 8 years.

Her #couplegoals crap was obnoxious

EDIT: When they broke up she made all youtube videos that featured him private, and now they're back on her youtube channel so i'm guessing they are back together.
If she got back together with him after all the dramatic shit she posted, that’s embarassing.

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

Alayy wrote:
girlactik88 wrote:
Alayy wrote:
girlactik88 wrote:I guess they aren’t #couplegoals anymore... :?
I feel like they'll get back together. So I've looked at his instagram several times after they broke up, and at one point it looks like he archived pictures of them together and now they are back on his instagram page. Kind of odd because she had just gone on a weekend trip with his family. But I kind of get the feeling they'll work through it...maybe I'm mistaken. But she said herself she hasn't been single in 8 years.

Her #couplegoals crap was obnoxious

EDIT: When they broke up she made all youtube videos that featured him private, and now they're back on her youtube channel so i'm guessing they are back together.
If she got back together with him after all the dramatic shit she posted, that’s embarassing.
She made a long post about it on one of her IG posts. I think she’s confused cause she seems to think she has a big following an that it’s somehow detrimental to the YouTube or IG community. She’s not Jaclyn Hill or Carli.

They act like they’re 16 and don’t know how to handle their relationship on social media
Lol does she read here because she sounds triggered! She’s talking about people investigating her life...I feel like she aired out all her dirty laundry for all to see so no investigation needed. She also backtracked about no couple being perfect. Now all of a sudden their #couplegoals photos are 110% genuine....okay sure :roll:

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

It’s so true! If you watch the vlogs with her bf, he’s always trying to film her ass to be cute and you can clearly see it’s flat. Nothing wrong with not having a huge butt but I think she thinks she’s some sort of bombshell. She just looks ratchet with the way she dresses tbh. Her latest haul with leggings looks like she’s wearing a diaper.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Naija21 »

Her boyfriend is creepy as shit and she needs to stop breaking her back

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Naija21 »

This girl portrays herself like an attention starved fool that wasn't hugged enough as a child. Nearly her whole fanbase are creepy ugly losers commenting emojis, and objectifying comments. She pins all the objectifying comments like girl don't you have any healthy self-worth??? There's absolutely nothing healthy about her posting these kind of videos with a whole ass boyfriend. Breaking her back for views

girlactik88
Debater
Debater

Post by girlactik88 »

Does she not get bothered by having a wedgie all day long? She pulls her bikini so far into her butt crack to make her booty look bigger...

Return to “V-Z”