Youpenga vlogs Part One

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by persha »

A slapped backside is much better looking that her mum!!!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I was appalled at that Christmas dinner! There was 7 of us for Christmas dinner and we had two massive joints of meat, 7 different veg, stuffing, Yorkshire puds, kilted sausages....etc etc etc......was that a chicken they had with FOUR stuffing balls? (I made over a litre and a half of stuffing ...and there was none left at the end of the meal !)......

I can't believe they're considering buying a puppy ....they're both out at work ALL day! Candy asked the landlord for permission to get a second dog! WTF?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

She was obviously so annoyed at his non excited reaction to the puppy news. How can they have a puppy when they work all day? It will crap all over the place. The landlord must really like them to say yes to that 🤣.
The Christmas dinner looked crap! Definitely all frozen mushy vegetables! 🤮

Her mum looks like she has been dug up 🤣

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

The veg was just an entire bag of frozen mixed veg boiled for a few minutes... cheap, watery, tasteless.

Stick some carrots and parsnips in the roasting dish for gods sake. It’s hardly extra effort in the grand scheme of things.

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

If he worries about her, he can just buy her an effing dash cam just in general, not for her main present JESUS CHRIST. CANDY! This is your life now! Wake up! So true, she tried really hard to be fake after obvious initial 'WTF?' but it was obvious she wanted to headbutt him, deep down in her soul.

He is almost emotionless, his bland dopey expression is always the same, he rarely shows any kind of reaction to anything she gives him, says or does. You can see in the clips of them opening presents she is searching his face for a response, for some excitement. You ain't gonna get it Candy. Unless you make your entire life about warhammer and boardgames, you will never ever find what you are looking for on that dullard's face.

'pretending everything is ok' mode really is a life ruiner. Like you lot have said, she's constantly doing it, being happy happy happy when she's not. When actually, she should expect so much more.

Her mother looks like some kind of goblin from one of Burnham's world of warcraft games.

Then at the end of the video, GUESS WHO NEEDS A FECKING NAP LIKE A 80 YEAR OLD GRANDAD!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

If Burnham was an animal - he would be a sloth or a dormouse! When she said their boiler broke, I wondered if he'd been affected by long term carbon monoxide poisoning..... but, they have an alarm apparently....so he's just an idle sod with no interest in life. I don't think he was looking for a wife ...he was looking for someone to mother him and cuddle him constantly...(I remember Candy saying that Burnham's dad raised him as his mother wasn't in the picture)

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

If Burnham went any slower he’d be a corpse.
I wonder if she’s having any deep down regrets about marrying him. Plus do they even walk Gizmo? They will have a shock with a puppy and all it’s energy. No doubt Bubz will feign Illness everytime it needs taking care of.

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

Watching the new vlog as I tidy:
I’m happy that she’s ‘stepping outside her box’ but such a mega over reaction to getting a haircut and colour in her thirties.
In the salon she was so shrill and over the top it was embarrassing. Repeating herself.sickly and sweet squeaking on and on about her hair.
She gets home and asks sloth-boy to look at her hair and the cunt walks downstairs eyes closed and washes 3 glasses slooowly before looking at her whilst she is clearly DESPERATE to show him her hair.

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

mushypeas wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:02 am
Watching the new vlog as I tidy:
I’m happy that she’s ‘stepping outside her box’ but such a mega over reaction to getting a haircut and colour in her thirties.
In the salon she was so shrill and over the top it was embarrassing. Repeating herself.sickly and sweet squeaking on and on about her hair.
She gets home and asks sloth-boy to look at her hair and the cxxt walks downstairs eyes closed and washes 3 glasses slooowly before looking at her whilst she is clearly DESPERATE to show him her hair.
Oh God just watched it. So cringeworthy that he waited so long to turn around, what a douche 🤣
I really don’t understand the hair thing. She needed loads more take off. Shoulder length would look so much better.
Slothboy 🤣🤣🤣 love it

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

The hair was a slight change. Needed another foot taken off it.
Bubz reaction or lack of.... Alarm bells are ringing here.
Divorce him Candy . Quick. Find a baby daddy who is actually awake and not in his dressing gown 24/7.

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

Shopping all day at retail parks on your honeymoon? ... depressing to watch!

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Youpenga was desparate to get married. Who else would date her. She is short and morbidly obese. A perfect square. They both are sloths. She like nothing better then to lie on the couch too. Even the dog is over weight.
She waddles wearing those hideous tight boots. Her thighs / legs are like huge tree trunks.
Can't imagine what Bubs sees attractive in her.
Sad part, she doesn't want to lose weight for her health. Is content being so fat.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Corgetta 63 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:10 am
Youpenga was desparate to get married. Who else would date her. She is short and morbidly obese. A perfect square. They both are sloths. She like nothing better then to lie on the couch too. Even the dog is over weight.
She waddles wearing those hideous tight boots. Her thighs / legs are like huge tree trunks.
Can't imagine what Bubs sees attractive in her.
Sad part, she doesn't want to lose weight for her health. Is content being so fat.
Did you know she wears 'anti chafing' underwear? They're like granny bloomers ! I was prancing about in sporty g strings at her age.....I don't even wear granny bloomers yet and I'm 50 next year! :rofl:

Oceandrive99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Oceandrive99 »

Does anyone else find it concerning how out of breath she is on her vlogs all the time? She can barely speak sometimes!
That can’t be healthy..

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Every weekend vlog is the same.
Bubz in his dressing gown yawning - check
Candy saying she’s having a ‘homely’ weekend - check
Candy’s mum being a miserly b!tch - check
Candy’s dad being nice and upbeat - check
Candy saying she’s gone ‘off plan’ - check

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

She is practically peeing her knickers with excitement at being sponsored by cocomy or whatever it’s called. The clothes are absolutely hideous “100 percent polyester” as if that’s the best thing in the world! That sequin dress looked like a costume 🤣🤣

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

LipstickLashes wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:55 am
Every weekend vlog is the same.
Bubz in his dressing gown yawning - check
Candy saying she’s having a ‘homely’ weekend - check
Candy’s mum being a miserly b!tch - check
Candy’s dad being nice and upbeat - check
Candy saying she’s gone ‘off plan’ - check
That dressing gown with ears on a grown man is concerning 😨

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They want £600 for that old corduroy corner sofa and chair - it's on GumTree! You can get a BRAND NEW one for £400 on ebay! They'll be lucky to get £150 ! What world are they living in?

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:15 am
They want £600 for that old corduroy corner sofa and chair - it's on GumTree! You can get a BRAND NEW one for £400 on ebay! They'll be lucky to get £150 ! What world are they living in?
Insane isn't it?! I wouldn't pay 600 for it new, let alone slept on, slobbed on, dogged on......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

mushypeas wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:22 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:15 am
Insane isn't it?! I wouldn't pay 600 for it new, let alone slept on, slobbed on, dogged on......

I'm sure the sofa will be knackered with Candy bouncing down on it like she does ..... Also, I can't get out of my mind Burnham in just his dressing gown with his legs curled under him - urgh, hairy sweaty legs and balls all over it! Not to mention Emma and Chris's weight bouncing on it! :barf: :barf: :barf:

Return to “V-Z”