LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: vivian vo-farmer

Post by LaurieShelby »

allsaints wrote:
to-be-continued1 wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:Her channel is going downhill a lot of people are saying on the comments that she doesn't get the same views as in the past. It happens when you only upload sponsored videos. She should go back to college and do something bc youtube isn't for her, her videos are boring af and she doesn't know how to create content for herself
I’ve never seen a YouTuber so disengaged with their audience. She blatantly ignores the comments and can’t even be bothered to at least delete them to make herself look good. Her social blade stats aren’t amazing but she wouldn’t be making nearly enough to support her house mortgage, her rent at the other house, her BMW payments AND her frequent travel trips without them.,
vivian only got popular because of her hair as pathetic as that sounds. that's the internet sometimes. :roll:

"fans" started idolising her for no real reason at all. she lacks personality! i doubt she'll last on youtube. she's so young and her channel is already declining.

I wonder if her Internet fame will last because she's been getting uglier , her facial features are spreading
It probably won’t last long. I know a lot of people found her super pretty , I do sometimes but recently without the makeup she looks really weird to me( but that’s just my opinion). Apart from her looks her content is extremely boring and average she sounds bored everytime she’s filming and she doesn’t put our good content. Her hair is beautiful but you can only film a few videos and let’s be honest her makeup is terrible, the eyeliner doesn’t look good so beauty isn’t an option for her. And then she has the vlogs and she literally does nothing. Go to Panera, to the gym, doing trips with brands and hang out with her dogs and bf. And her routines are cool but somehow she manages to make them boring too bc she has the same personality as an amoeba. So I guess she should finish college and look for a real job in Seattle. Looks are okay but sometimes they aren’t everything in life

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by to-be-continued1 »

LaurieShelby wrote:
allsaints wrote:
to-be-continued1 wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
LaurieShelby wrote:Her channel is going downhill a lot of people are saying on the comments that she doesn't get the same views as in the past. It happens when you only upload sponsored videos. She should go back to college and do something bc youtube isn't for her, her videos are boring af and she doesn't know how to create content for herself
I’ve never seen a YouTuber so disengaged with their audience. She blatantly ignores the comments and can’t even be bothered to at least delete them to make herself look good. Her social blade stats aren’t amazing but she wouldn’t be making nearly enough to support her house mortgage, her rent at the other house, her BMW payments AND her frequent travel trips without them.,
vivian only got popular because of her hair as pathetic as that sounds. that's the internet sometimes. :roll:

"fans" started idolising her for no real reason at all. she lacks personality! i doubt she'll last on youtube. she's so young and her channel is already declining.

I wonder if her Internet fame will last because she's been getting uglier , her facial features are spreading
It probably won’t last long. I know a lot of people found her super pretty , I do sometimes but recently without the makeup she looks really weird to me( but that’s just my opinion). Apart from her looks her content is extremely boring and average she sounds bored everytime she’s filming and she doesn’t put our good content. Her hair is beautiful but you can only film a few videos and let’s be honest her makeup is terrible, the eyeliner doesn’t look good so beauty isn’t an option for her. And then she has the vlogs and she literally does nothing. Go to Panera, to the gym, doing trips with brands and hang out with her dogs and bf. And her routines are cool but somehow she manages to make them boring too bc she has the same personality as an amoeba. So I guess she should finish college and look for a real job in Seattle. Looks are okay but sometimes they aren’t everything in life

i don't think she's pretty at all especially now that her youthful look is fading. she dropped out of school so i doubt she has the brains to finish college. she's just an amoeba with decent hair. her future doesn't look bright! :rofl:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

She got famous bc a popular tumblr that posted Asian girls reblogged her pic. The appeal initially all came from the long hair and fetishization. Is she a knock out beauty? Not really? But is she a conventionally attractive skinny East Asian girl with money? Yes. The only people interested are young teens still lusting after the “Goals” lifestyle.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Another day another sponsor video. I swear this girl doesn’t know how to do YouTube without sponsors. Also she got her hair lighter or something and that’s all she’s doing. Also about her moving where do you guys think she’s going? I believe los ángeles or somewhere in California

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

LaurieShelby wrote:Another day another sponsor video. I swear this girl doesn’t know how to do YouTube without sponsors. Also she got her hair lighter or something and that’s all she’s doing. Also about her moving where do you guys think she’s going? I believe los ángeles or somewhere in California

Idk how people found out, but I tink her boyfriend is playing baseball for university in the Bay Area

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

LaurieShelby wrote:Another day another sponsor video. I swear this girl doesn’t know how to do YouTube without sponsors. Also she got her hair lighter or something and that’s all she’s doing. Also about her moving where do you guys think she’s going? I believe los ángeles or somewhere in California

Idk how people found out, but I tink her boyfriend is playing baseball for university in the Bay Area

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

mariamay9 wrote:

Oh thank you so much, I guess it’s because he does sports maybe? But I have no idea he seems as plain and boring as her so I didn’t follow him that much.

ChickonRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ChickonRules »

So she moved to LA with her bf?

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

ChickonRules wrote:So she moved to LA with her bf?
Her insta post on july 6th said they moved to the Bay Area in California.

AnnieLee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnnieLee »

So she’s gonna be a stay at home girlfriend who binge watches FRIENDS and cook premade pasta now.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

AnnieLee wrote:So she’s gonna be a stay at home girlfriend who binge watches FRIENDS and cook premade pasta now.
I wonder what happened with her degree. Her channel is pretty much dead and she barely uploads and when she does everything is sponsor so..

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds »

I know I don't matter neither does my opinion, but honestly I'm really not feeling the fact that Vivian is dropping everything for this Brendan character. It's clear she's very in love with him... way more than she was with Jordan and that's nice but ever since dating him she's changed drastically. Plus, under her live together video she had made... I kind of agreed with people saying "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Her views are also going down which they should since she no longer puts efforts in her video's and is now only using her subscribers 100% to pay her bills and add more luxury.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

mxraclouds wrote:I know I don't matter neither does my opinion, but honestly I'm really not feeling the fact that Vivian is dropping everything for this Brendan character. It's clear she's very in love with him... way more than she was with Jordan and that's nice but ever since dating him she's changed drastically. Plus, under her live together video she had made... I kind of agreed with people saying "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Her views are also going down which they should since she no longer puts efforts in her video's and is now only using her subscribers 100% to pay her bills and add more luxury.
She's fickle though, if it wasnt him it would be something else. From changing apartments like 3 times a year, to buying a house and leaving it for another house, to being iffy about college to joining college to dropping/transferring already.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I think she isn’t in college anymore she never talks about it and she’s been traveling a lot. I think this relationship changer her too let’s see how long it last

Lilyxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lilyxx »

Has anyone seen her bikini try on haul? You can tell for sure her boobs are fake there, but she's still not answering and although many people are questioning it, loads of her delusional fans are saying they're bigger due to weight gain but it's obvious they're fake cause of the shape, not the size.

laciexo01
Learner
Learner

Post by laciexo01 »

Lilyxx wrote:Has anyone seen her bikini try on haul? You can tell for sure her boobs are fake there, but she's still not answering and although many people are questioning it, loads of her delusional fans are saying they're bigger due to weight gain but it's obvious they're fake cause of the shape, not the size.
Her minions are just brainless and dumb lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

It’s pretty clear that she got them done but her minions are delusional. You could see even before the bikini haul that they got bigger and they don’t look natural

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

^lol my favorite replies are from the fans that say her boobs got bigger because of birth control or that she gained weight so her As went to Ds like wow denial is one heck of a drug

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

purplehazee wrote:^lol my favorite replies are from the fans that say her boobs got bigger because of birth control or that she gained weight so her As went to Ds like wow denial is one heck of a drug
One of her fans commented that if you think her boobs are fake you must have never seen real boobs before :roll: uhh no that's how we know they're fake because real boobs aren't rock hard with no movement, perfectly round and protruding on a skinny girl

to-be-continued1
Talker
Talker

Post by to-be-continued1 »

I just saw her bikini try on haul and I am shocked at how different she looks now! I think the last video that I cared to watch before this was when she bought her first house and gave a quick tour. Well, her boobs are new and definitely fake. It looks like she gained some weight and aged rapidly! Did she get work done on her face? Looks botched... Possibly to look less Asian. Big mistake. She had a youthful Asian look to her at peak popularity. Now she looks like an older Latina lady I know. Weird. :?

Return to “V-Z”