xXScreamKiwiXx

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

xXScreamKiwiXx

Post by leggunslave »

I can't find a thread on her so I thought I'd start one. 6 months ago she had just hit 1k subs, and now is at 13k, from the looks of it she's really taking off. But I came here to get everyone's thoughts on her and if anyone knew anything about her at all?? Her videos are kind of boring, but she seems like a nice enough girl- I've noticed she replies to commenters a lot, too. But mostly she seems like she's stuck in the scene phase, and it's really sad. I can see her going far, but further if she makes herself a littttle less scene kid.
The only thing I'm really questioning is her boyfriend. Like what an odd couple- they are total complete opposites, at least in appearance. He looks really familiar though....not sure if celeb familiar/YT familiar or if I know someone who resembles him, idk but it makes me uncomfortable either way. They seem happy enough though, so good for them.
Ok and I guess also the fangs. Why fangs and why all of the time and why spend so much on them (YT suggested I watch her fang video, which is how I just found out about her lol). They look kinda cool but at the same time its just like...but why

Idk man, what is y'alls take on this chick?

[yoonicorn]

Re: xXScreamKiwiXx

Post by [yoonicorn] »

That's so weird I just watched her fangs video the other day. TBH I think they look fucking awesome, I want some. Apart from that she's just another scene kid. Boring, it's not 2007 anymore.

Ambien Unrated As So
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambien Unrated As So »

I think I'm in the right place for this post now :) I swear I searched her name last night and couldn't find this thread... I've been looking for her on here for a while !!! lol glad I'm not the only one who spotted her! Here's what I've found ...
:D . I sort of found her by accident and watched a few vids, she seems so off the wall and when she did a PO box opening vid all her stuff (fan art and letters) it was from little kids. link to the vid showing letters from her young fans

Here are a few things that made me think she might belong here, I dunno
in this vid she talks about how she likes fighting, and she fights at least 3 times a year. Also, that she would be glad to punch anyone in the face if they "let her" :? .
(it's around the 4:20 mark).

Furthermore, after doing PO box hauls with stuff from young kids she makes a video about BDSM (such a charming one she is) link here ... not that I think there is anything wrong with that lifestyle but why the hell would you make a vid of BDSM and tell people to look it up when you have little girls watching you.... so that's just a bit of what I've seen..
Let me know what you think :) :tu:

P.S. I've posted this in the tec request thread and I couldn't figure out how to delete it. (if a mod could help me out and delete it please and thank you) :respekt:

Jordan+ Learner
Learner Posts: 31Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:36 pmHas thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
"Yes I danced, but I was on Percocets and Champagne." Ms. Amber Walter, aka- Norma (2015).

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

she looks like a f***ing idiot.

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

Her "kitten play" video keeps coming up in my recommendations. :barf:
No thank you.

n00dleobsessed
Stalker
Stalker

Post by n00dleobsessed »

I came across her videos by accident around halloween and saw the fangs video. The fangs..... I don't think they are that bad, kinda cute imo. But after watching some of her videos, yes shes definitely just another scene girl that can't grow out of the middle/high school years. And ummm just saying, like how is she supposedly 100 pounds and has a bust like that?

[youtube][/youtube]

I know she said has a "thyroid problem" and had a surgery for it but how does someone with hyperthyroidism have no a** (that seems real) and huge breasts.....what??? Unreal. I don't mean to be creepy but as being someone with an actual hyperthyroidism problem, that bothers me. I do not believe she had any surgery like that.

Who knows, she might actually be nice and interesting but all in all I do not care much for her. I would take her more seriously as an adult if she acted like one :?

felicityworthington

Post by felicityworthington »

all I've seen is her fang video and that pet play (?) one...my thoughts are she's fucking weird. and I can't imagine her bf as a dom/master/pet play owner :rofl: but whatever, she seems happy, he seems...okay, more power to 'em.

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

n00dleobsessed wrote:I came across her videos by accident around halloween and saw the fangs video. The fangs..... I don't think they are that bad, kinda cute imo. But after watching some of her videos, yes shes definitely just another scene girl that can't grow out of the middle/high school years. And ummm just saying, like how is she supposedly 100 pounds and has a bust like that?

[youtube][/youtube]

I know she said has a "thyroid problem" and had a surgery for it but how does someone with hyperthyroidism have no a** (that seems real) and huge breasts.....what??? Unreal. I don't mean to be creepy but as being someone with an actual hyperthyroidism problem, that bothers me. I do not believe she had any surgery like that.

Who knows, she might actually be nice and interesting but all in all I do not care much for her. I would take her more seriously as an adult if she acted like one :?
Correct me if I'm wrong but a lot of time women with hyperthyroidism are "top heavy" where most of the fat is stored above the waist therefore giving many, the "no ass and big tits" thing.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I have PCOS which has similar physical symptoms and I have the whole "top heavy" thing.

Ambien Unrated As So
Learner
Learner

Post by Ambien Unrated As So »

She is asking for money for her birthday to get her ears pointed like an elf I guess.
"Yes I danced, but I was on Percocets and Champagne." Ms. Amber Walter, aka- Norma (2015).

[yoonicorn]

Post by [yoonicorn] »

Jordan+ wrote:She is asking for money for her birthday to get her ears pointed like an elf I guess.
Oh lord... :-?

Shiittaco
Debater
Debater

xXScreamKiwiXx

Post by Shiittaco »

There's a tumblr confession page for her, but of course it's filled with mostly her scene kid fans.
I just.. can't with the kitten play thing. Also I've heard she's not very nice to fans, which doesn't surprise me.

PonyzBladez
Learner
Learner

Post by PonyzBladez »

What has been said in terms of how she treats her fans??

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Poop
Learner
Learner

Post by Poop »

I didn't know she had a topic... oh well, what should I say. First, she's cute, but her septum jewelry really bothers me. I'm totally ok with the kitten play, but I wonder why she uses her gear outside? Too much scene, too many bad tattoos,... She will slowly become ilymorgann ahahah
I woul like to know how her hair isn't falling from her head though

kingguttersl_t
Talker
Talker

Post by kingguttersl_t »

n00dleobsessed wrote:I came across her videos by accident around halloween and saw the fangs video. The fangs..... I don't think they are that bad, kinda cute imo. But after watching some of her videos, yes shes definitely just another scene girl that can't grow out of the middle/high school years. And ummm just saying, like how is she supposedly 100 pounds and has a bust like that?

[youtube][/youtube]

Girl wears double push up bras.

Quinn96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Quinn96 »

Maybe you people should mind your own business. If you don't like her then don't watch her, don't go bitching about people you know nothing about. :FU:

leggunslave
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by leggunslave »

Quinn96 wrote:Maybe you people should mind your own business. If you don't like her then don't watch her, don't go bitching about people you know nothing about. :FU:
u must be her
also this is trash a guru sooooooooo ur in the wrong spot not us :tu:

cinderkitten01
Talker
Talker

Post by cinderkitten01 »

Anyone else think she's become really self-absorbed and generally unpleasant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinn96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Quinn96 »

leggunslave wrote:
Quinn96 wrote:Maybe you people should mind your own business. If you don't like her then don't watch her, don't go bitching about people you know nothing about. :FU:
u must be her
I'm flattered that you think I am her.
And it's isn't actually "trash a guru" you dumb shit, if you could actually read this site is called "guru gossip". God, people these days are quite judgemental of people they don't know and don't know anything they have had to go through. I say get a life and stop taking digs at people behind their back like the cowards you are. It's both pathetic and disgusting. It's people like you that's the fault in humanity. You're welcome. :witch: :witch:

Lazydeveloper
Learner
Learner

Post by Lazydeveloper »

Quinn96 wrote:
leggunslave wrote:
u must be her
I'm flattered that you think I am her.
And it's isn't actually "trash a guru" you dumb shit, if you could actually read this site is called "guru gossip". God, people these days are quite judgemental of people they don't know and don't know anything they have had to go through. I say get a life and stop taking digs at people behind their back like the cowards you are. It's both pathetic and disgusting. It's people like you that's the fault in humanity. You're welcome. :witch: :witch:
Are you an idiot ? this is a gossip site and gossip usually is not about talking how great this person. it's talking shit about them

yvaine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yvaine »

I guess Quinn didn't also notice that we're in the "TRASH A GURU" section.

Return to “V-Z”