:FU:

Juliana007
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WhatWouldLizzyDo

Post by Juliana007 »

jayjay+pay wrote:Vadisrad just made video about a youtuber using a app to sell the makeup companies send them for free and how she is even charging more than the product is sold for.sounds like ol medium size lizzy
And lizzy even commented how the nxt meet up will be a fund raiser!!!!yea I guess after two weeks in Thailand she needs cash
Had to see the video. OMG that Vadisrad girl has THE biggest nose I have ever seen!!! :rofl: So is the makeup new or used that Lizzy is selling? What's the apps name? I think it's OK to sell new makeup cause she can't possibly use all that stuff. I don't see the big deal? What I didn't like was Lizzys comment that she won't do giveaways cause there is too many scammers out there. What the hell! A big youtuber like that should also give back! She got it for free, so she can surely host a giveaway!

iwillstay
Learner
Learner

Post by iwillstay »

I think what she should of done is sold the makeup at half off or deeply discounted. She should give her subscribers a chance to try out a product they might not be able to afford. If she got it for free than any profit is good. It gives her the opportunity to get rid of her unwanted makeup, make a bit a cash, and make people happy.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Here is the video from Vad is Rad:
[video][/video]

XTITANIAX
Debater
Debater

Post by XTITANIAX »

What app did she use to sell the makeup? I'm curious....lol this is juicy drama

sarah-xo
Debater
Debater

Post by sarah-xo »

I saw her recent IG photo that said her nan raised her from when she was 3 months old.
Has she gone in to this at any time ? I did see that her dad was in prison most her life but does anyone know what happened to her birth mum?

RubySummer_07
Learner
Learner

Post by RubySummer_07 »

Pretty sure she's said her birth mother is alive and she lives in Guam. And hasn't made any effort to see Lizzy at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all"

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

Is she serious ??she brought a big box for her engagement party for all the cards that have money and she will save it for here wedding day too!!
This girl expects u to give money twice!! And u know she vlogged it so ppl know to be ready to give her $$$$
She then is defrosting a big pack of meat for her lunch and she leaves the water running for 20 minutes ,she lives in Cali where there is a major drought going on.of course Lizzy don't care as long as she eats for the 20 time in a day.
She gained the weight back she lost when she got sick from Thailand .she looks huge bigger than her bf glen she reminds me of Fiona from the SHREK movie lol

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

^^^ she is huge and seems to be getting bigger. Every vlog talks about her losing more and more weight. Um yea ok. Show us don't tell us.

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

Omg, describing her as Fiona..I am DEAD :rofl: I just refer to her as Fish Lips Lizzy, but Fiona is PERFECT!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

This is this meanest and rudest person I've met in you tube yet. I asked a simple question and she had the nerve to basically say to everyone that she doesn't hand out free information. Really? You can't answer a simple question admi about brows. I swear she wouldn't answer because another girl was mentioned first. Ugh

smile!

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

rocki5977 wrote:This is this meanest and rudest person I've met in you tube yet. I asked a simple question and she had the nerve to basically say to everyone that she doesn't hand out free information. Really? You can't answer a simple question admi about brows. I swear she wouldn't answer because another girl was mentioned first. Ugh

smile!
That's pretty rude. How is she making her money? Through subs! And she doesn't want to give us info. Cray!
All these you tubers want to use likeittoknowit now so they can make $ out of our clicks.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

youtubewatcher1 wrote:
rocki5977 wrote:This is this meanest and rudest person I've met in you tube yet. I asked a simple question and she had the nerve to basically say to everyone that she doesn't hand out free information. Really? You can't answer a simple question admi about brows. I swear she wouldn't answer because another girl was mentioned first. Ugh

smile!
That's pretty rude. How is she making her money? Through subs! And she doesn't want to give us info. Cray!
All these you tubers want to use likeittoknowit now so they can make $ out of our clicks.

Ooooh can you screen shot pls.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

It keeps saying my pixels are too big. I tried resizing it ? I have So many pictures I want to post. Anyone know how to make them the right size on a phone?

smile!

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

I just saw her engagement video on her vlog and she looks huge. It might be the angle but you really can't tell in her beauty videos since she usually films from the waist up.

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

Wow she looks huuuggeeee
Bigger than glen her bf
Why does she talk about going to the gym??she probably just goes to check on glen
I always knew she was the type to scam on her subbies.she gave such a poor excuse for not doing giveaways and then she says whoever she picks at random she checks their profile to see what kind of comments they made on other videos !!wth!!!so basically if ur not kissing her ogre ask ur not getting the prize!

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

She is so much bigger than glen!!! Height, width, even her head is so much bigger. Lol! Weird. Either she's lying about all the weight she's losing or glen is a small guy!! LolImageImage

hope I'm not nit picking but her bad bra support was bugging me. Looked sloppy. And saggy.

seattleblu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seattleblu »

Shoot I lost my post. Ok I like Lizzy, although her recent videos (in the last year or so) havent been as great as they use to. I miss her real tutorials. She use to have some pretty good tips, it seems like the makeup videos are all uninspired (lazy even). I hate to say that. But she no longer wears fun tops that match her videos and she always has on a sports bra ( I can tell by the straps). I also really enjoy some videos with her mom. I do not like the snack box videos unless its with her mom.
Also yes she has put on a lot of weight, but she is happy. You know when you found love and you get fat and happy. I do hope she cuts out all the shit she eats and maybe the gym will actually work. I mean she is active so she should slim out if her diet is better. Also I agree with the poor bra. I am build very similarly to her. She needs to go up a cup size (at least) and if she is going for strapless which she may have for this dress she needs to get way more support. I do love how she shows makeup for various skin tons.

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

This is the right thread ?cuz if u feel a certain way about a "guru"maybe this isn't the right thread for u,just saying

I am Moonchild
Learner
Learner

Post by I am Moonchild »

LIZZY THE GREEDY BEACH whale

I Can totally see Lizzy picking as the winner a profile run by herself, hello all the great comments she leaves herself will be proof enough the profile has been a long time loyal subscriber, how dare you think she would give a subscriber something??? HECK no, girl charges for every video she uploads, either are sponsored, gifted, or she's begging Maybelline or Sally Hansen to pay her for future videos :rofl:, girl sells her gifted free makeup to her subbies and would rather stick it up her butt than share it, damn. Sponsorship videos are ok as long as you don't lie and also as long as you have variety of non-sponsored material. You still make ad revenue, but no, Lizzy the Greedy Beach just won't :FU:

Return to “V-Z”