voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

platinumrose
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Post by platinumrose »

She sings in this vlog at around 16:50

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

hurricanebianca wrote:I did find this video, where she's dancing with the group
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>oIic5tPhEoQ</span></a>
I love how much she's getting into it compared to the rest of the group :rofl: But honestly, I think it's good for her and she's clearly having fun
Awww bless her!

luxlibson
Learner
Learner

Post by luxlibson »

hurricanebianca wrote:I did find this video, where she's dancing with the group

I love how much she's getting into it compared to the rest of the group :rofl: But honestly, I think it's good for her and she's clearly having fun
Aww that’s so nice. She looks so happy! :respekt:

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

platinumrose wrote:

She sings in this vlog at around 16:50

she has a better voice than Gabby and actually does singing lessons because she is serious about it
Not like Gabby who sucks
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

gracelev18
Learner
Learner

Post by gracelev18 »

Has she broken up with her boyfriend??? he's not in her insta posts anymore and they didn't spend her birthday together??? (sorry if this has already been confirmed new to this forum)

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Post by hurricanebianca »

gracelev18 wrote:Has she broken up with her boyfriend??? he's not in her insta posts anymore and they didn't spend her birthday together??? (sorry if this has already been confirmed new to this forum)
I've been wondering the same thing. Especially because he tweeted "So glad to be a part of a 'waste of five months'" - five months with Becca? Obviously, it could mean anything.
Buuut it looks like he's holding her dog in her insta story from her birthday, so who knows?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

They looked happy together. Wonder what happened?

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

I came on to ask about her bf, she didn’t mention him in her update. This is why you don’t mention new relationships online and move quickly - you end up looking bad when it goes wrong.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

So has she broken up with the boyfriend??

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

I think they broke up. He hasn't appeared or even been mentioned in either her instagram, twitter or youtube since mid December. I don't think Becca is the type who would talk about a break-up in a video or anywhere else. She'd rather just pretend the relationship never happened and go on as usual.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Wonder what happened? Did he get bored of her after he realised she is a catfish? :rofl: :rofl:

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

We've all seen how obsessed and clingy she gets with her friends, so I can't even imagine what she'd be like in a relationship. Maybe he caught her out in her usual weird and ridiculous lies and ran for the hills.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Maybe she should learn how to use photoshop instead of using photowonders thinning tool. The wall is perfectly fine on the right, on the left its dented and blurry as fuck.
She doesnt take her social media job very seriously if she doesnt care how badly edited her photos are does she?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Her hand omg :rofl: doesn't she see how fake her photos look?? She looks like an alien when she photoshops her pictures. :rofl:

platinumrose
Debater
Debater

Post by platinumrose »

Saw this comment on her recent insta post

'arabellagolby SO GLAD YOU'VE FOUND SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL AS FABULOUS AS YOU ARE'

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

platinumrose wrote:Saw this comment on her recent insta post

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfA5DGfALZ1</span><span>/</span></a>

'arabellagolby SO GLAD YOU'VE FOUND SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL AS FABULOUS AS YOU ARE'
You beat me to it. Yup, she definitely found another guy and based on Arabella's comment, that Elliott guy was probably an asshole (wouldn't surprise me, he didn't seem very nice). Smart of her to keep this new guy a secret.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

hurricanebianca wrote:
platinumrose wrote:Saw this comment on her recent insta post

<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span>kop<span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfA5DGfALZ1</span><span>/</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>BfA5DGfALZ1</span><span>/</span></a>

You beat me to it. Yup, she definitely found another guy and based on Arabella's comment, that Elliott guy was probably an asshole (wouldn't surprise me, he didn't seem very nice). Smart of her to keep this new guy a secret.

I saw this and thought she was talking about Elliott, but in the comments she said whoever took the pic doesn't have insta, and Elliott definitely does! Is it a but mental to have never had a bf before and then 2 in the space of a couple of months?

Also why the random ass pic I'm so confused :o

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Mindylahiri94 wrote: Is it a but mental to have never had a bf before and then 2 in the space of a couple of months?
This is classic Becca. She does this with her friends and now also boyfriends. She knows a person for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it's all over her social media like she's known them for years. All of these relationships are so fragile! Most online influencers I know usually don't tell their subscribers that they have a new SO before they know that it's serious.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

hurricanebianca wrote:
Mindylahiri94 wrote: Is it a but mental to have never had a bf before and then 2 in the space of a couple of months?
This is classic Becca. She does this with her friends and now also boyfriends. She knows a person for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it's all over her social media like she's known them for years. All of these relationships are so fragile! Most online influencers I know usually don't tell their subscribers that they have a new SO before they know that it's serious.

I reckon the new bf is this Ross guy that commented asking whether Rupert took the pic cos her reply seemed kinda flirty

ShanghaiSalt
Debater
Debater

Post by ShanghaiSalt »

Ugh she’s so cringe. Shoves Elliot in the limelight, vlogging his mates and playing happy family.

Then next minute she’s got her arse out on instagram and makes it clear it was someone new who took the picture.

She’s definitely altered that image because becca doesn’t have an arse or any real shape. She’s typical apple shaped with big boobs, skinny legs, fat tummy and no curves.

Why can’t these women stay single for longer than a month? There’s a lot of rumours that Helen Anderson is possibly having a thing with Ben. They literally can’t be on their own it’s super sad.

Return to “V-Z”