The Skinny Confidential / Lauryn Evarts-Bosstick

Tanyusha1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Skinny Confidential / Lauryn Evarts-Bosstick

Post by Tanyusha1 »

I am seriously shocked that Lauryn doesn't have a thread yet because in other forums she is super gossiped about.

I love her, I won't lie, but I find her husband a lot smarter and interesting while she is just all about superficial things. I mean at least she is honest about all the surgeries and botox but it seems like that is all there is to her.

[video][/video]

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Skinny Confidential / Lauryn Evarts-Bosstick

Post by saurusofha »

Ooh I'm so excited to see this here! What other forums discuss her?
I really like her husband but I can't get over how her life is just plug - whine - get treatment - rub face with some sort of thing - shill a product - get a treatment.

Also I feel like every week she has a new 'health/detox/whatever' trend to follow. And I've been following her for at least 5 years on instagram now. I used to like her blog a lot!

Finally, I imagine she's super unbearable on those long haul flights doing mega skincare, and toting around her fiber breads and requesting extra lemons/limes and meals in most restaurant she is at. I mean I know we only see glipses into their life, but I refuse to believe she's down to earth and chill when not on camera. She just seems like the type of person to be super extra in every situation.

I think she used to be more genuine before her whole 'lifestyle' took off as a brand.

Tanyusha1
Learner
Learner

Post by Tanyusha1 »

saurusofha wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:16 pm
Ooh I'm so excited to see this here! What other forums discuss her?
I really like her husband but I can't get over how her life is just plug - whine - get treatment - rub face with some sort of thing - shill a product - get a treatment.

Also I feel like every week she has a new 'health/detox/whatever' trend to follow. And I've been following her for at least 5 years on instagram now. I used to like her blog a lot!

Finally, I imagine she's super unbearable on those long haul flights doing mega skincare, and toting around her fiber breads and requesting extra lemons/limes and meals in most restaurant she is at. I mean I know we only see glipses into their life, but I refuse to believe she's down to earth and chill when not on camera. She just seems like the type of person to be super extra in every situation.

I think she used to be more genuine before her whole 'lifestyle' took off as a brand.
I used to read GOMI but its so slow there that I had to create a thread here.

I cannot even imagine how long her routines are. There is just too much stuff to care about when it comes to her skin regime.

I listened to previous podcast episodes where they had The Bitch Bible as a guest and they were fucking insane. Talking about how they treat their boyfriends and how they control them. It was just so uncomfortable. Poor Michael.

That's why I prefer Michael over her, he seems normal and she is just... empty about anything that matters even slightly.

With all the guests they have, I feel like she has no personality of her own, it's all just a mix of all the guests.

bleachblack110
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bleachblack110 »

Tanyusha1 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:12 pm

I listened to previous podcast episodes where they had The Bitch Bible as a guest and they were fucking insane. Talking about how they treat their boyfriends and how they control them. It was just so uncomfortable. Poor Michael.

That's why I prefer Michael over her, he seems normal and she is just... empty about anything that matters even slightly.

With all the guests they have, I feel like she has no personality of her own, it's all just a mix of all the guests.

They just recently did another podcast with Jackie from the bitch bible. Again they went on and on about how they are both psycho towards their husbands. One thing they both have in common is they have both been together very long (jackie and her husband since early twenties I think and michael and lauryn, im not sure) . Michael did mention not really having much dating experience (outside of maybe some college when he wasn't with Lauryn.)

Jackie is always insisting that her husband "gets" her sense of humor but at some point I imagine he will get tired of this. She talks about calling him endlessly when he's working and leaving him crazy voicemails while he's at work. Why does she need his attention so badly? She also says she will text him memes making fun of him and call him Mozart. It seems he has a pretty successful career, I don't think it's right to be making fun of him.

I didn't mean to hi-jack this thread since it is about Lauryn but she isn't much better. Both guys are successful and can easily find someone else if they divorce.

Post by Guest »

Oh thank god I found this forum! I have so much to say about The Skinny Confidential.

It's insane to me that her and Michael announced that she's pregnant! They've been hiding it for five months, someway somehow, don't understand how people would be able to hide it for that long. If someone I knew or worked with suddenly started eating weird things and wearing baggy clothing like men's shirts with belts around their waists, I'd definitely get the hint that they were pregnant. I mean kudos to them for not being like one of those annoying Instagrams who post nude pregnancy pics and rub it in everyone's faces, but I can't imagine having a mom who is so obsessed with branding and image that she'd have time to parent. Is she truly ready for what kind of physical and hormonal changes are to come in pregnancy, especially weight gain? She even admitted in a podcast with Jackie Schimmel that it's too much energy for her to buy plane tickets so she has Michael do many things for her. Come on, even "creative minds" know how to get basic stuff done.

that_witch
Learner
Learner

Post by that_witch »

Guys, have you seen how tiny ZaZa is? Her little arms and legs look far too thin to me, and knowing how much Lauryn micromanages her diet, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was undernourished during pregnancy... Shouldn’t be speculating, but mostly I’m just concerned at this point. That baby should be much chubbier by now..

Post by Guest »

that_witch wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:41 pm
Guys, have you seen how tiny ZaZa is? Her little arms and legs look far too thin to me, and knowing how much Lauryn micromanages her diet, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was undernourished during pregnancy... Shouldn’t be speculating, but mostly I’m just concerned at this point. That baby should be much chubbier by now..
Haven't checked on Lauryn in a long time and wow. That's actually really depressing. I also went on her blog and she said she gained 60ish lbs during pregnancy, so idk if this is legit or if it's a random number to make it seem like her baby is fine. But there are also other causes for an underweight baby and maybe I'm missing something. It's also disturbing how much she shows off her baby. Like yeah ZaZa is cute but imagine if she got older and saw how much her face was whored on camera for the whole world to see. Not to mention she's not going to remember anything about her nursery at this age.

virgo_esque
Learner
Learner

Post by virgo_esque »

0D4020DC-405C-469D-9758-AF375203B23C.jpeg
I really don’t like the laminated brows. Eeekk...also, put some lip balm on. That looks painful
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “P-U”