Sheikhbeauty

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Re: Sheikhbeauty

Post by missvickies »

Just saw the wannabe mullah giving shaz credit because she prayed each night with siyana since she's 1. Lol who is this mulla kidding shaz always has acrylics/fake nails. How is she suppose to pray ??

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by bitxchpls »

missvickies wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:25 pm
Just saw the wannabe mullah giving shaz credit because she prayed each night with siyana since she's 1. Lol who is this mulla kidding shaz always has acrylics/fake nails. How is she suppose to pray ??
I thought I was the only one who saw that because Shaz recently said shes going to pray with siyana and itll be the first time she sees her mum pray..

shes deleted the post of the prayer matt where she said it will be the first time siyana will see her mum pray.

but on this post it says she cant wait to teach siyana how to pray? if youve been praying with your child since the age of 1, surely you wouldve taught her all this time…. omar clearly lied lol just because siyana was reciting surah al fatiha and someone commented how had siyana learnt this, omar pulled the opportunity and said its all shaz. i bet shaz doesnt even know her surahs lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

BA6B674D-971E-4650-9D13-B04D3BA07BA8.png
She Posted this but she Left her other 2 plenty of times to go abroad! They really pushing this loving perfect mother a bit too much these days
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

First she was begging for a collab with PLT now she’s begging for modest collab with missguided. First of all she ain’t grasped the concept of modesty and for someone who’s just about wearing the scarf for 5 mins really needs to chill. I still feel it was all a strategic move after all the Black Lives Matter fiasco.

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

First of all she needs to learn how to take her hijab properly. A baseball cap isn’t it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cometothedarkside83
Debater
Debater

Post by Cometothedarkside83 »

Just seen her video asking Misguided for a collab on modest wear. Seriously? In some pictures she has her hijab off in others it's on, and her fashion sense is awful! Where has this Mother Theresa act come from and people are actually buying it?!

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

Still begging to be verified 🥱

amxhs
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by amxhs »

It’s extremely weird how many grown ass women can come together on a site to hate on a person they’ve probably never spoke to in their life’s and have never known on a personal level. First and foremost I’m sure most of you are Muslim?? And the one thing we aren’t supposed to do is judge other individuals yet here all of you are sat here with nothing better to do to come on a site and talk trash about someone. So fear god. Second of all, what this girl does in her time has absolutely nothing to do with you??! Whether she has a hijab on for whatever reasons you really don’t know that and how humiliating it would be to stand in front of god saying you told everyone she had a hijab on to get more clout when really she just genuinely wanted to wear one. Whether she doesn’t cook or clean absolutely nothing to do with us tbh, as far as we can see it looks like omar is always working? So she does look after her kids and who are we to say how she should bring up her kids. If Omar is happy with her who the hell is anyone to say she’s not doing anything or whatever, some of you act like you live in one of their cupboards to know the ins and outs of their life’s like grow up. Only god can judge her so honestly I don’t care if you don’t have respect for her or dislike her but fear god as this is absolutely horrible for you to take matters in your own hands and write horrible things about her. So what if she had the confidence to ask for an collab? Confidence takes you places and trust me it will do the same for her as well one day.

And also I wanted to add I read that her in laws are apparently saying she doesn’t do much? Most of you seem like your unmarried so you don’t understand how bad some in laws can get. And you know what I genuinely pray you really don’t have to go through the horribleness some in laws put you through as you’ll never be enough for their son. So honestly instead of listening to what other people who dislike Her have got to say as they’ll never say the truth and stop being sheep, use your own iniatives and form your own opinions of her:) she might get on really well with her in laws but you’ll never know the truth. Instead of being bitter and unhappy, go make yourself happy because let me tell you now happy people could never sit there hating especially on a person they’ve never met before 😂😂

GossipQueenBee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GossipQueenBee »

amxhs wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:56 am
It’s extremely weird how many grown ass women can come together on a site to hate on a person they’ve probably never spoke to in their life’s and have never known on a personal level. First and foremost I’m sure most of you are Muslim?? And the one thing we aren’t supposed to do is judge other individuals yet here all of you are sat here with nothing better to do to come on a site and talk trash about someone. So fear god. Second of all, what this girl does in her time has absolutely nothing to do with you??! Whether she has a hijab on for whatever reasons you really don’t know that and how humiliating it would be to stand in front of god saying you told everyone she had a hijab on to get more clout when really she just genuinely wanted to wear one. Whether she doesn’t cook or clean absolutely nothing to do with us tbh, as far as we can see it looks like omar is always working? So she does look after her kids and who are we to say how she should bring up her kids. If Omar is happy with her who the hell is anyone to say she’s not doing anything or whatever, some of you act like you live in one of their cupboards to know the ins and outs of their life’s like grow up. Only god can judge her so honestly I don’t care if you don’t have respect for her or dislike her but fear god as this is absolutely horrible for you to take matters in your own hands and write horrible things about her. So what if she had the confidence to ask for an collab? Confidence takes you places and trust me it will do the same for her as well one day.

And also I wanted to add I read that her in laws are apparently saying she doesn’t do much? Most of you seem like your unmarried so you don’t understand how bad some in laws can get. And you know what I genuinely pray you really don’t have to go through the horribleness some in laws put you through as you’ll never be enough for their son. So honestly instead of listening to what other people who dislike Her have got to say as they’ll never say the truth and stop being sheep, use your own iniatives and form your own opinions of her:) she might get on really well with her in laws but you’ll never know the truth. Instead of being bitter and unhappy, go make yourself happy because let me tell you now happy people could never sit there hating especially on a person they’ve never met before 😂😂
But to create an account, write a whole ass essay defending someone you don’t know 😩 (or maybe it’s just you defending yourself, Shaz🤨)

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

Defo Shaista or the fake mullah - who can’t even spell ‘precious’

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

it’s so obvious she’s wearing the scarf for likes and not for religious reasons, one minute she has it and next hair is out for everyone to see? this girl is confused.

Famjxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Famjxx »

I don’t know if it’s just British humor (I’m American)… but she’s really not funny. All her posts where she makes weird faces and uses a man voice remind me of 2010 vine.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

Famjxx wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:35 pm
I don’t know if it’s just British humor (I’m American)… but she’s really not funny. All her posts where she makes weird faces and uses a man voice remind me of 2010 vine.
No I’m British and she isn’t funny, too try hard and fake comes across very cringey. I just want to know how she has time with 3 kids to tarten up for instagram? you can’t even go to the bathroom when you have one child never mind run a social media account, she should focus on her kids more rather than likes from strangers.

Essexbasedb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Essexbasedb »

She talks about anxiety but honestly she doesn't know what anxiety is.. you can tell when someone has it. She definitely doesn't have it. They just jump on the bandwagon. She won't be able to make a video if she had it the way she's talking

bitxchpls
Talker
Talker

Post by bitxchpls »

So romaana decided to get pregnant a few months after getting married. typical just like her sister. They havent even been on a honeymoon / getaway but here they are expecting. She seems so childish about the whole thing. of course she had to open up a family insta account for freebies for the newborn. Honestly who even cares what they do in their lives thats worthy enough to be uploaded on the internet. A few months back she removed all her pictures with her husband saying how she didnt want to get evil eye.. but then opens up a whole accont sharing how they met etc.. how boring.
Shes being so childish with the pregnancy honestly, showing how she has coffee everyday wow great for your baby and she got her hair done.. bleach and pregnancy, really? Honestly you can tell she was getting bored so she decided to pop a baby so soon. Her husband gives me such pick me vibes.

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

bitxchpls wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:08 am
So romaana decided to get pregnant a few months after getting married. typical just like her sister. They havent even been on a honeymoon / getaway but here they are expecting. She seems so childish about the whole thing. of course she had to open up a family insta account for freebies for the newborn. Honestly who even cares what they do in their lives thats worthy enough to be uploaded on the internet. A few months back she removed all her pictures with her husband saying how she didnt want to get evil eye.. but then opens up a whole accont sharing how they met etc.. how boring.
Shes being so childish with the pregnancy honestly, showing how she has coffee everyday wow great for your baby and she got her hair done.. bleach and pregnancy, really? Honestly you can tell she was getting bored so she decided to pop a baby so soon. Her husband gives me such pick me vibes.
loool, totally agree with you on this. i knew she was going to get pregnant asap because what else has she got going on in her life at the moment, also how funny she deleted alll the pics of her husband because nazar but then opens a family account, looooool!! just as dumb as her sister i see, the whole family can’t stay off social media to save their life. I just wonder why they couldn’t find someone of there own country to marry them, like not one of the siblings married an Indian. Must be known to be a low class family hence they had to marry out.

English567
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by English567 »

The bright clean company she and the whole family posted is her dad!! Why not just say it???

Israa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Israa »

English567 wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:31 pm
The bright clean company she and the whole family posted is her dad!! Why not just say it???
:rofl:

her latest post about not going to events because she gets anxiety, yeah because what does she even do? she’s not a beauty guru, lifestyle guru or even mummy blogger? she just posts rubbish trying to look cool and probably feels like a idiot at events because what even is her social media account? every time she opens her mouth she’s cringe and sounds stupid.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

I doubt she even gets invited to anything

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »