INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SL Missglam

Post by INdifferent »

Any thoughts on her?

She seems harmless, I think she's pretty and I do like her, but - the pink everything is overkill! And I can't believe I'm saying that because I love pink and sparkles and glam, so coming from me, you have to know it's just overboard. :D
Please bear with me, English is my second language

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: SL Missglam

Post by chance86 »

Recently discovered her channel. My initial reaction: "OMG. Everything. Is. Pink." :love2: :o :?

I love girly things and the color pink as well but she takes it to an almost disturbing level. You have to wonder if something traumatic happened in her life that stunted her maturity.

She seems like an upbeat, sweet person and I do enjoy her channel. I try to keep an open mind. The pink and all that jazz seems to be what she loves. I just wish she'd realize that the over-the-top hair extensions, implants, hightlighted-to-the-Heavens face, revealing clothes, pink everything, claw nails... It all reads as a bit trashy upon first sight- which is not what she seems to truly be at all! If she scaled things back a little bit (while still staying true to herself), she'd come across more as the sophisticated girl she really is.

All of it reminds me of the Playboy girls of the 90s/00s... The ones who lived with Hef at the mansion and were perpetually stuck in a land of dress-up and Disney princess make-believe.

But if Erika Jayne from RHOBH taught me anything this year, it's to never judge a book by its cover. She and SLMissGlam have a lot in common.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

^^ Absolutely, well said! She def seems like a nice girl, so it's hard to hate on her, but I cannot bear to watch her room or vanity tour because it's all a bit much, and yes, it makes her seem immature on the outside but you know she's not really in the way she talks and things. I wonder what the rest of her house looks like, does she at least consider her husband or is everything also very girly and over the top?

I really like the brushes she sells, the white and gold, but oh my gosh, I couldn't believe that a set of those go for over 300USD, which I do not even want to convert to our currency as I'll have a mini heart attack.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Krassiva
Talker
Talker

Post by Krassiva »

How many beauty room tours and makeup collections can one channel make in the space of 6 months? She needs more content. She’s getting real boring real quick. But kudos on the makeup brushes business.

Canadiangal
Talker
Talker

Post by Canadiangal »

She is supposed to be a "beauty guru" and her claw nails look unkept in 99% of her videos :rofl: she should get them done more often!...it's not like she has a regular job that takes most of her time.

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

Does anyone know why her twins wear helmets even when inside?

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Helmets are to be worn 23 hours a day.

Kanesmomma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kanesmomma »

She is so damn boring!!!! Always showing the same purses over and over again.

ladysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by ladysunshine »

Why isn't there more on this girl? I feel bad about her hair situation but I don't see the allure. anyone?

LurkingWatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkingWatcher »

They’re building a mansion! I like her because she does seem sweet and slightly humble even though it seems that she has some money.

Chiie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chiie »

They finished their “dream house” and now they’re moving ? So it wasn’t The dream After all

Return to “P-U”