Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Post by littlepancake_215 »

I’m dyinggg hahaha so this chick took her time to read this whole thread, make an account and comment just to tell us off you’re kinda kinda contradicting yourself

And here’s the thing this is a trash a guru thread we share whatever we think of your crush whether you like it or not if you are sooooo so hurt by our comment go ahead SAZAN tell your followers about how sad it makes you feel that ppl are so hurtful and don’t forget you GOTTA mention GOD (PS you’re overdoing it tone it down a bit)

so what if we mentioned she got Botox and fillers is that an insult to you!!! And about the eye color her baby’s eyes are hazel my niece has hazel eyes and not even in different lighting do they become BLUE they can be light green they can be brown but they never turn BLUE .. I gave her the benefit of the doubt In the beginning but now it’s clear she uses facetune and you can tell by the blurring of the unibrow that her baby has (there’s no freaking need to do that she’s a baby and her unibrow is cute) if you’re hurt by this again please go to your rave thread and cry about it over there

Strangegait
Learner
Learner

Post by Strangegait »

AndraT wrote:I personally like this chick. We live in a world where IF she has fillers veneers or whatever, tons of people do and why not? Don’t like, don’t look kind of thing. Wearing makeup to improve your appearance is sort of the same and I’m pretty sure most women do. Regarding her baby photos, you can tell she uses filters to make her Instagram look more cohesive. Even adults can have eyes looking different in photos or videos. Mine for example look very green and light in some photos where the light is strong and bery brown in videos or darker spaces. Using beautifying apps as well? Good for her. Estetics are part of her job and I ain’t seen yet one magazine where there’s an add for example of a supermarket where the photo of a basic woman pushing a stroller doesn’t get heavily edited (hair fixed, face smoothend and so)
But meanwhile y’all just make a life behind computers, some in your rented homes and some with your bad looking teeth since you can’t really afford veneers, this chick with fillers, veneers and whatever else you are spending your precious time being concerned with, is house hunting for a bigger house which I’m assuming won’t exactly be cheap either.
Ok Sazan relax. Go pretend to be oBSAzzEd with your husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

so I went and checked what sazzie has been upto lately and yep, still the same boring, airhead personality. I checked some of her youtube video and she doesn't bring anything new to the table. Just same old things any beauty guru can teach you.

also this is old but does anyone know if her sister married a kurd or a white guy like saz? I saw an old instagram picture of her sister in a wedding dress but it didn't feature the husband.

Spillthetea01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spillthetea01 »

This woman preaches all day about being authentic, genuine, godly and all that but she is the opposite of it all. She lies about the brands she uses, we all know you don’t use tresume Sazan. She lies about her looks. If you watch old videos of hers, you will see that she had plastic surgeries especially for her chin and possibly her nose. She definitely did some alteration to her cheeks, lips and under her eyes area (fillers)She definitely has veneers. At least to the top teeth. She edits her photos to the max. She poses in a very sexual way (it’s not very godly Sazan! But yet you show that you read the Bible all the time), she wants to be white so bad (always talks in a valley girl accent), she even edits her baby’s eyes! Who does that? She can’t accept herself or her baby? She wants to be a White woman so bad? Then why talk about being authentic, and genuine so much? She surrounds her whole brand and persona with authenticity talk! And idiots buy it. Stop being a hypocrite! Sazan, we know you read here so this is for you: At least practice what you preach or karma will get you one day. You might be enjoying your facade show now but there will be a day where you will pay for lying to your followers. PS. Stop obsessing over your husband. He is not that into you. Also, if you have to show how perfect your relationship is at all times, maybe it’s not that perfect at all??? Drop the act please, it’s a total cringe. You are not a very good actress!

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

Spillthetea01 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:40 pm
This woman preaches all day about being authentic, genuine, godly and all that but she is the opposite of it all. She lies about the brands she uses, we all know you don’t use tresume Sazan. She lies about her looks. If you watch old videos of hers, you will see that she had plastic surgeries especially for her chin and possibly her nose. She definitely did some alteration to her cheeks, lips and under her eyes area (fillers)She definitely has veneers. At least to the top teeth. She edits her photos to the max. She poses in a very sexual way (it’s not very godly Sazan! But yet you show that you read the Bible all the time), she wants to be white so bad (always talks in a valley girl accent), she even edits her baby’s eyes! Who does that? She can’t accept herself or her baby? She wants to be a White woman so bad? Then why talk about being authentic, and genuine so much? She surrounds her whole brand and persona with authenticity talk! And idiots buy it. Stop being a hypocrite! Sazan, we know you read here so this is for you: At least practice what you preach or karma will get you one day. You might be enjoying your facade show now but there will be a day where you will pay for lying to your followers. PS. Stop obsessing over your husband. He is not that into you. Also, if you have to show how perfect your relationship is at all times, maybe it’s not that perfect at all??? Drop the act please, it’s a total cringe. You are not a very good actress!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Her and her friend Melissa alatorre wanna be white so bad and only talk or mention their ethnicity whenever it benifts them

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

She is so pathetic and desperate for engagement that she put out a stupid click-bait video on how she is leaving LA...but only for the summer! :roll: They will spend the summer in Texas, and are still in fact on the hunt for a new house in LA.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

How do you sell a house before buying another one?!

Post by Guest »

Does anyone listen to their podcast? I actually don’t mind listening to her husband but Her? Oh heck no. She’s such an airhead and is so repetitive. She has no idea what she’s talking about.

Spillthetea01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spillthetea01 »

I listened to one of their podcast, nothing in it is revolutionary or original. I couldn’t even listen to the whole thing. They copy and paste everything from online articles and claim it as their original ideas. It’s also way too spammed with ads! She is really getting that money for something that she hasn’t actually created!

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

She is overdoing the religion thing . Are her and her parents speaking again? cause she’s staying at their place but i haven’t seen her post any pics with them only her sisters

MeseKhoete
Learner
Learner

Post by MeseKhoete »

At first I couldn’t decide on what to think about this girl. Her face looks so much older than her body. It’s like a 45 year olds face on a 20 something year olds body it’s really odd. The fact that she completely left her culture and her identity for her white husband is concerning. What is she running from or hiding? She seems to be one of those women who think that they are somehow superior now that they’ve married a white man. He’s almost like a prop to show off for her it’s weird.

I think her channel and her social media is incredibly carefully curated to the point that there is no reality to it. It’s like an alternate perfect universe. I think she puts out videos and posts that cater to people who want and need to see “perfect” lives because their lives are miserable to them.

Anyone who screams this much about their religion so constantly is hiding behind it. It’s apparent she’s using it to hide from other issues and it comes across as fake and weird. We get it. You’re religious. But to have to constantly put it in people’s faces is really scary and disconcerting. If she thinks that this is the way to bring the word of God to people- it isn’t. These kinds of behaviors scare people away. Also, I believe she converted just for her husband & so she could fit in with his circle better. It’s sad so watch her try so hard in every vlog to fit it. Also, the constant clingy insecure affection targeted at her husband is awk to watch. Nobody wants to hear about your intimate lives and she makes so many weird references to their intimate lives in her videos. It’s clear she thinks she’s being funny and a bit edgy- she’s really cringeworthy.

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

So, I used to watch her videos a few years ago and stopped because it was kinda boring and too repetitive. Also, I hate when people scream for no reason at all. Anyways, for some reason her new video was in my YouTube recomendations and oh boy... What she is doing to her face? She looks like a bad version of Huda Beauty. I couldn't recognise her at all.
Also, what the hell is with her and God? I live in Catholic country and most of my family members are religious but non of them speaks about God or church. That is so fake.
And what is up with her hair? It always looks so dry and fried. She has lots of money, how come she doesn't take care of it?
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

MeseKhoete
Learner
Learner

Post by MeseKhoete »

adelena wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 am
So, I used to watch her videos a few years ago and stopped because it was kinda boring and too repetitive. Also, I hate when people scream for no reason at all. Anyways, for some reason her new video was in my YouTube recomendations and oh boy... What she is doing to her face? She looks like a bad version of Huda Beauty. I couldn't recognise her at all.
Also, what the hell is with her and God? I live in Catholic country and most of my family members are religious but non of them speaks about God or church. That is so fake.
And what is up with her hair? It always looks so dry and fried. She has lots of money, how come she doesn't take care of it?
Yes! I’ve noticed that both of them yell talk. She’s much worse than her husband with the yell talking. Why can’t she say anything without yelling for no reason at all? It comes off as very fake & rehearsed. I highly doubt any of their vlogs are actually real. I think it’s all acting.

In terns of her hair, I can’t tell if that’s her natural texture or if she’s fried her hair beyond repair because she’s always straightening her hair. Either way she needs to take better care of her hair :(

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

MeseKhoete wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 am
At first I couldn’t decide on what to think about this girl. Her face looks so much older than her body. It’s like a 45 year olds face on a 20 something year olds body it’s really odd. The fact that she completely left her culture and her identity for her white husband is concerning. What is she running from or hiding? She seems to be one of those women who think that they are somehow superior now that they’ve married a white man. He’s almost like a prop to show off for her it’s weird.

I think her channel and her social media is incredibly carefully curated to the point that there is no reality to it. It’s like an alternate perfect universe. I think she puts out videos and posts that cater to people who want and need to see “perfect” lives because their lives are miserable to them.

Anyone who screams this much about their religion so constantly is hiding behind it. It’s apparent she’s using it to hide from other issues and it comes across as fake and weird. We get it. You’re religious. But to have to constantly put it in people’s faces is really scary and disconcerting. If she thinks that this is the way to bring the word of God to people- it isn’t. These kinds of behaviors scare people away. Also, I believe she converted just for her husband & so she could fit in with his circle better. It’s sad so watch her try so hard in every vlog to fit it. Also, the constant clingy insecure affection targeted at her husband is awk to watch. Nobody wants to hear about your intimate lives and she makes so many weird references to their intimate lives in her videos. It’s clear she thinks she’s being funny and a bit edgy- she’s really cringeworthy.

Lol you really think her face looks that old? It’s not super chiseled or gaunt looking and she has nice skin over all. Yes she’s very skinny but if you told me she’s 25 even if all I saw was her face, I’d believe you (idk how old she actually is).

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

How do they earn all that money? Is all I wanna know. That is one big ass house. I can’t imagine being boring could make that much.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegossip123 »

Are we going to talk about how she deleted all the negative comments she got about her course? She got TONS and TONS of shit for it. This girl is so money driven that she's using her experiences being a mother and trying to make money off of it. Im sorry Sazan, is the money from YT, blessbox, IG, and podcast not enough? Now we have to make courses selling your "knowledge"? You want to sell me your opinions? Girl bye.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

hereforthegossip123 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:49 pm
Are we going to talk about how she deleted all the negative comments she got about her course? She got TONS and TONS of shit for it. This girl is so money driven that she's using her experiences being a mother and trying to make money off of it. Im sorry Sazan, is the money from YT, blessbox, IG, and podcast not enough? Now we have to make courses selling your "knowledge"? You want to sell me your opinions? Girl bye.
i am not surprised she is deleting all negative comments, her whole instagram is so fake pretending she has the perfect life. is blessbox still happening haven't seen her talk about it in so long. this girl lies about everything i mean just now on her story she said her second baby's eyes are blue when they're clearly brown. shes already using instagram filters that makes the eyes lighter so be ready to see her photoshop her baby's eyes just like she did with her first daughter.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegossip123 »

She brought a 2 million dollar house and did renovations on it. Also she keeps saying she’s living in “Austin” but she’s not. She’s living in a secluded forest on the outskirts of Austin where houses are in the MILLIONS. She’s def not living in “Austin”. That girl is making bank yet I honestly have no idea what this girl is giving her followers. Advice?? Biblical quotes?? Honey your presence online is honestly worthless.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

how did you know the value of the house? I was honestly so surprised at the size of the house, and the amount of work they did.. But then i thought it might be similar to how houses in texas are crazy cheap (im not from the US, so forgive my lack of knowledge.)

Also what is this brainwashing of "God" told me to do xyz e.g. sell our house in LA, or set up a blog? Like what nonsense is she spouting? People who are delirious with religion make me uncomfortable

Monrad416
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Monrad416 »

thebookworm_1 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:35 pm
how did you know the value of the house? I was honestly so surprised at the size of the house, and the amount of work they did.. But then i thought it might be similar to how houses in texas are crazy cheap (im not from the US, so forgive my lack of knowledge.)

Also what is this brainwashing of "God" told me to do xyz e.g. sell our house in LA, or set up a blog? Like what nonsense is she spouting? People who are delirious with religion make me uncomfortable
Sounds like she lives in an area called Barton Creek, its very exclusive. Also house prices in Texas are not "crazy cheap" they are largely in line with the overall cost of living and annual property tax rates of the country.

I feel like she uses the whole God called her thing as an excuse. They moved to be closer to family, simple as. plus Texas aligns with her conservative views a lot more.

Return to “P-U”