luvableviet

ohmessylife
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Re: luvableviet

Post by ohmessylife »

Buying a $5,000 purse...seriously? So out of touch and wasteful.

Viann
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Viann »

Don’t really like her personality but some of her videos are fun to watch and great time killers but now they are getting really boring with all her real estate crap. Everything is the same video all over again. Not to be mean but before when she had a miscarriage kind of called it. Girl was eating so much sushi when she was pregnant. you are not supposed to eat raw fish when you are pregnant she kept saying it was ok because her mom said so. She also flew around hanging out with such a large group of people. Some form of moderate exercise is normal but she was just partying and over stressing her body.
I’m also getting really annoyed with the way she is treating kara. Man her favoritism over kate is really showing in all her recent vlogs. Before I didn’t really see it but after she vlogged consecutively kara is always “in trouble” jeez shes just a kid and a year younger than kate obviously kate would know a little better. She also lets kate bully kara and plays if off as kate is teaching her how to do things the right way. When kate acts out I don’t see her get punished that badly. She’s always babying kate and spoiling her. I also noticed she always gives the cuter girlier clothes and better toys to kate. When kara wanted to be a doctor she said you are a nurse. I can’t believe she locked kara at home alone while kate was out playing in the snow. I understand if she wanted to punish Kara because kara didn’t finish her food but I believe there are better ways to punish a child rather than locking them at home. I think even chris can feel her favoritsm because in videos he always tries to give kara more attention. Even he was shocked when she told him kara was locked at home. I wouldn’t be surprised if kara grows up to resent her.

Carlsweet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Carlsweet »

She definitely play favorites. She can barely take care of her kids yet she wants to have many babies. I guess it’s okay when you can ship off your kids to your mom for months to go on vacation.

ohmessylife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohmessylife »

Right all of her videos are the same old crap. They're titled things like "Motherhood" and "Morning Routine" but 3/4 of the video is her showing some half finished apartment. What's the point? her viewers aren't going to rent it. Did she ever say why her baby passed? I also thought it was messed up she kept Kara locked in the house while Kate and the family got to play outside. Yeah Kara should learn it's important to eat her food but she could have just lost dessert or TV or something. Those kids are always cooped up in the living room with the TV on all day, poor Kara never gets to go outside. And I hate whenever Kara is crying Shantea mockingly cries loudly overtop of it. So rude and cruel.

Viann
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Viann »

Exactly and she keeps reusing the same footage for multiple videos. I feel so bad for kara. She is being super irresponsible she keeps flying to nebraska to drop off the girls and going on vacation. She was acting like a karen when the airline required the girls to wear masks. Obviously it was for the safety of the girls and the other passengers. It is her own fault for flying in and out she is the one putting everyone at risk not to mention lily previously caught covid before. I just find it funny how at the beginning she was hoarding stuff like crazy saying she wanted her girls to be safe and blah blah but at the same time now she is the one who is constantly putting them In danger. Flying around. Taking useless photoshoots with her new assistant. Random lunch and dinner dates with her husband. They weren’t even wearing masks in Nebraska because it “wasn’t required”

ohmessylife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohmessylife »

She was going a 30 days of vlog challenge and dropped right off. As always. She can never stick to anything.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

She seems to be raising them the same way her parents raised her & her sisters since they never hesitate to answer who their favorite is (Lili). They all have problems, no doubt about that. I just wish she’d do better to prevent spreading it. Also seeing how she likes to post about how hitting your kids is a good way to raise them, I can only imagine more problems. She needs a therapist, not more fucking kids

mickymaus89
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mickymaus89 »

She is pregnant again

Ahydr0xyA
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ahydr0xyA »

I found it so odd/gross that her husband and her decided to have sex at a place they were renting out. Great you can't keep your hands off each other but.. at a person's home that you're renting out..yuck.

Also, she was contemplating on whether or not to get a $35,000 purse. That is as much as my car 🥲

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

Her vlogs are so boring. And in her latest one "downtown property" or something or other, the girls were playing with their dad and Shantea was purposely upsetting them. She kept blocking them from getting tk their dad and they were crying and Shantea kept saying "Daddy belongs to Mommy! Who owns Daddy? Mommy does! Stop trying to steal my husband!" like yeah maybe she's just playing around with them but it's still really bizarre and strange to say to toddlers. And to make them upset on purpose.

[insert username]
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by [insert username] »

peachtea wrote:Her vlogs are so boring. And in her latest one "downtown property" or something or other, the girls were playing with their dad and Shantea was purposely upsetting them. She kept blocking them from getting tk their dad and they were crying and Shantea kept saying "Daddy belongs to Mommy! Who owns Daddy? Mommy does! Stop trying to steal my husband!" like yeah maybe she's just playing around with them but it's still really bizarre and strange to say to toddlers. And to make them upset on purpose.
Her vlogs are boring. It’s like listening to an MLM hun talk about being a CEO of their own business when they’re just riding off someone else’s coattails. Tired of hearing her talk about hard work when she married well. That’s still an accomplishment to me which is better than lying about it lol. Shantea isn’t funny so I don’t doubt at all she’s one of those moms that’s puts her husband over kids or gets insecure about which kid likes which parent more.

She said she wanted kids to see what they look like… not a good reason to have 4 of them. I feel bad for those kids, I imagine her insecurities will shine as they grow older.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

She had another kid. She named it Kaly. I guess she's going with all K names.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

So Trump made his own social media platform and Shantea posted a picture of her joining it. What a dumbass.

[insert username]
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by [insert username] »

The fact that she’s going with all K names like the Kardashians just screams desperation so bad. She planned to have four so I wonder if she’ll start trying again soon.

ohmessylife
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohmessylife »

Still the same vapid Kardashian-wannabe life

Return to “L-O”