MakeupByMandy24

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupByMandy24

Post by squishystyle »

She has to be on drugs, otherwise I'm so confused on how she can manage to look so ragged at such a young age. :? Wasn't she caught on camera smoking something at her Benefit party or whatever?
Oh, yup, found the tweet.
[tweet][/tweet]

AND WTF WAS THIS PHOTO???? :?

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I just watched the behind the scenes from her Colorpop shoot and she legitimately looks like a meth addict. How does she even book so many jobs and collabs?
Non.

Post by Guest »

peanutella wrote:I just watched the behind the scenes from her Colorpop shoot and she legitimately looks like a meth addict. How does she even book so many jobs and collabs?
Evidently she's popular w/ someone..... ? :roll: I don't get it.

slay_mama
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slay_mama »

squishystyle wrote:She has to be on drugs, otherwise I'm so confused on how she can manage to look so ragged at such a young age. :? Wasn't she caught on camera smoking something at her Benefit party or whatever?
[tweet][/tweet]

The picture of her with the shirtless men is really inappropriate for her age. I'm pretty sure her mom took this picture for her. So the question is how can you as a mom see your kid do something that so over ages. This is a mess

Post by Guest »

slay_mama wrote:
squishystyle wrote:She has to be on drugs, otherwise I'm so confused on how she can manage to look so ragged at such a young age. :? Wasn't she caught on camera smoking something at her Benefit party or whatever?
[tweet][/tweet]

The picture of her with the shirtless men is really inappropriate for her age. I'm pretty sure her mom took this picture for her. So the question is how can you as a mom see your kid do something that so over ages. This is a mess
Taken after an orgy??

SweetTea
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetTea »

Lol @ the fact that she has almost 3 mil subscribers and could barely scrape past 100k views on her newest video :rofl:

sunchild
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sunchild »

Honestly her recent vlog just makes me feel sorry for her and the so-called "squad" was just plain obnoxious.

milkymacaroon
Learner
Learner

Post by milkymacaroon »

oh god have you guys seen her new hair? for some reason her face looks really bloated i think dark hair looks better on her

SweetTea
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetTea »

milkymacaroon wrote:oh god have you guys seen her new hair? for some reason her face looks really bloated i think dark hair looks better on her
I agree, it looks sooo bad imo. I thought blonde looked alright on her before, but this more yellow blonde doesn't work. The way the cut frames her face is so unflattering as well

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

she looks like little jenny

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

I don't think her new hair is that bad, but it isn't great either. She could have gone with the blonde, but picked another cut. Maybe it's for a job she's booked, but still. Doubt she will keep it for more than a month.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:she looks like little jenny
Who is little Jenny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

prettylights92 wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:she looks like little jenny
Who is little Jenny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From Gossip Girl. Jenny Humprey aka Taylor Momsen.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

^ Someone on twitter made the comparison with Jenny and Amanda commented back that she is her icon so comparisons are justified.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

http://imgur.com/a/r0oqd

Just look at how gross her skin is! And that moustache ... you'd thin a real model would get that taken care of.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

LivingInElysium wrote:Image
http://imgur.com/a/r0oqd

Just look at how gross her skin is! And that moustache ... you'd thin a real model would get that taken care of.
I honestly don't think its that bad. It's most likely a combo of having cake makeup on all of the time and just being a teenager. Her partying doesn't help though

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Her new hair isn't horrible but I think it does make her look older, the cut does anyway. I guess it's supposed to make her look more edgy/model-like? I don't see her keeping the blonde but who knows.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Hi guys! I've been actively lurking in GG, and I've decided to make an account.
I used to be her sub, but it's crazy how much she changed. I feel bad for her poor dog. Judging by her vlogs, she's like a terrible owner. I don't understand why she got a dog in the first place, she seems pretty busy and irresponsible.

Post by Guest »

judy_hopps12 wrote:Hi guys! I've been actively lurking in GG, and I've decided to make an account.
I used to be her sub, but it's crazy how much she changed. I feel bad for her poor dog. Judging by her vlogs, she's like a terrible owner. I don't understand why she got a dog in the first place, she seems pretty busy and irresponsible.
Obviously the only reason she 'bought' a dog was "because she could." :roll: And I agree w/ you.... I am horrified w/ how she treats her dog in her videos.

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

She bought a dog because it was cute. I mean honestly, she can afford doggie daycare. It seriously bothers me that she doesn't realize that the reason her dog chews up stuff is because he's anxious and sad and bored all day locked up. TAKE THE DOG TO DOGGIE DAYCARE IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO ACTUALLY CARE FOR HIM DURING THE DAY. Jesus.

Return to “L-O”