MakeupByMandy24

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Re: MakeupByMandy24

Post by anythinggoes »

When did she get her lips done? I haven't watched her in about 6-7 years. Her walk isn't terrible, I think Erika's is still worse tbh.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Solcool2 »

anythinggoes wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:27 pm
When did she get her lips done? I haven't watched her in about 6-7 years. Her walk isn't terrible, I think Erika's is still worse tbh.
I’ve been wondering the same thing, her top lip looks bad.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by peanutella »

She looks completely worn out. Also, that Miami swim week or whatever vlog was just weird and shady.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Non.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I thought her walk was pretty bad. Typical "trying to do a model walk" pigeon toed slink down the runway. That's what you'd get out of most people if you told them to try a runway walk. But she was definitely getting that influencer tip in, considering Erica and the Schroder girls were in some of the shows too. That last runway was the least influencer-y, but it made her really stand out during the finale, like she was a regular girl who accidentally stumbled into the line and had to play along. She should've skipped over the Cambrie Schroder debloat pills plug imo. It's just a magnesium supplement.

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

She actually looks good in her recent fall favorited video. And a lot of the clothes on her site are actually stuff that are cute and what I would wear. However the prices are really expensive (imagine how much more it would be converted to other countries currencies), ahd who knows if the quality is even there?

Still, I like that unlike some other Youtubers she isn’t putting her eggs in one basket and is trying to create s fashion brand. Since it’s online she can do well because she won’t have to worry about supply and demand and getting co packers with retail. But online businesses is a lot of playing the social media game like most fast fashion brands too.

And as basic as I find Amanda, looking at her Instagram her style has improved a lot and it actually looks good most of the time. I think she has a lot of fun trying out new outfits and styles, and honestly I take some inspiration from her now. I will say that yeah a big part of her style is having the money to buy expensive things and she also has a stylist to help her pick outfits... it’s good branding though.

I also think she looks better because she seems to have gotten work done. Lip injections for sure but other face fillers as well possibly? She also used to have a pig like nose but it looks better now, but that could just be through better makeup application and her face maturing

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

But she still sucks as a model though and it’s hard to take her seriously when she forever looks 14

asagej26
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by asagej26 »

Her friends/boyfriend got her ANOTHER dog?! She is never home and can barely take care of Harley and had to give Dracco to someone else to take care of him. Which one of her friends thought it was a great idea to get her a puppy? So shameful. Pets are not accessories.

Tbies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tbies »

What even happened to harley?

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

She looks pretty with longer hair in her recent Instagram tv video. Her face looks fuller and healthier too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohgirlyoufuckedup
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ohgirlyoufuckedup »

It’s kinda funny how her last 1 million views video was titled The Old Amanda Is Dead, saying how she has changed and she doesn’t owe anything to her subscribers. We can’t expect her to be the same. Did this girl forget that people subscribe to YouTubers with content that they like? Don’t bite the hand that feed you, they say. Sadly, her YouTube career has gone down hill after that.

nightlily
Talker
Talker

Post by nightlily »

Saw her last two videos because they popped up on my recommendations, last time I saw her was in the swim week series with Erika and Cambrie. Has she got work done to her face? It looks puffy, that kind of puffy people get when they go crazy with Juvaderm (believe me I know, my dad's partner looks like that)

wildturtle
Informer
Informer

Post by wildturtle »

I’m laughing multiple comments on her latest YouTube video are commenting on how she looks like she’s on cocaine. LMAO even the locals are noticing 😂

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

wildturtle wrote:I’m laughing multiple comments on her latest YouTube video are commenting on how she looks like she’s on cocaine. LMAO even the locals are noticing Image
She used to look so young and fresh faced. She looks like death now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candice45
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Candice45 »

I’ve been debating for months whether to post this because it’s quite personal but I’ve decided there’s no point in letting Amanda fool anymore of her gullible ‘followers’ for any longer. My guy friend was telling me that he first met her on Kik messenger (he didn’t even know she was famous beforehand). She goes on Kik messenger to sext random strangers then gives out her personal Snapchat. She uploaded that she was “2 years clean” and my friend text her and said clean from what. She said she was addicted to cocaine. So by my account she was addicted to cocaine at around 17/18 years old. It’s so sad that she’s not one bit authentic. So, to all of you who suspected she was whacked out on cocaine, you were correct! I wonder what her brand endorsements think of it! She also was on Kik and Snapchat sexting people while she was in a relationship with her two previous boyfriends. She’s so cheap.

Return to “L-O”