Mrs Midwest - Mrs Perfect

Charis123
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs Midwest - Mrs Perfect

Post by Charis123 »

Posts like this really make me wonder if she’s depressed. I’ll bet she felt isolated being home alone all the time, so she made a YT channel to have more of a community.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BailaBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by BailaBaby »

can't stand the woman but popped in here to say she looks so like Mini from Skins

GuruGossipPrincess
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GuruGossipPrincess »

She was a favorite YouTuber of mine. I was so sad to hear about signs that point to her being racist. She is so sweet and inclusive in her videos. I just watched a video of hers, and I still can't believe this girl is a Stefan Molyneux fan. Has she ever addressed the videos talking about her having some dangerous views?

Annie1
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie1 »

I used to be a fan of Mrs Midwest too. I was part of a Facebook group of her followers as well. I recently realised that these women are ‘worshipping’ her so I left the group. I’ve stopped subscribing to her channel and Instagram.
I think that there are some questionable things about her and her husband. I think that he is very controlling of her. Her lack of friends is concerning, living in a rural area etc
As I’ve watched most if not all of her videos I was able to realise that her “story” changed along the way. Her interview with Yogi Oabs is quite telling.
I’m not sure she really stopped working outside the home to be a “housewife”. In one of her videos she said that she had a full time job which she left because it was “toxic” and because she didn’t see her husband much due to his work schedule so they decided that she would find part time work or do freelance work. She then said that she couldn’t find anything (probably because she lives in a rural area) so she then just stayed home. YouTube and Instagram has become a good money maker for her.
Her blog is very simple and mundane for someone who has a communications degree and goes on about it!
I think that she has created this facade of being a housewife that can be appealing to some women. I think that her followers are young women who are probably quite jealous of her. This was me - I was tired of working all day and then doing the housework at night/ on weekends. It annoys me that she hints that doing chores is a “housewife” thing when most women (and men) do all the chores and work!

Annie1
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie1 »

She’s pregnant again! Due early January. She’ll most likely have 2 under 1 year old! Another boy. Could be born in the same year - 2021 - Irish twins. Wow!
It seemed to take her a while to get pregnant the first time now she’s popping them out!

greatest call
Learner
Learner

Post by greatest call »

Annie1 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:13 pm
She’s pregnant again! Due early January. She’ll most likely have 2 under 1 year old! Another boy. Could be born in the same year - 2021 - Irish twins. Wow!
It seemed to take her a while to get pregnant the first time now she’s popping them out!
Thank you for teaching me of the term Irish twins.. I never knew of it.. and I appreciate you 🧸❤️
:love2:

greatest call
Learner
Learner

Post by greatest call »

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:24 am
Her husband hates her and finds her annoying and only married her so he had a mommy figure to take care of him and no one can convince me otherwise

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Literally one of my biggest fears. Marrying a man who’s in competition with me..
:love2:

Annie1
Talker
Talker

Post by Annie1 »

greatest call wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:18 pm
Annie1 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:13 pm
Thank you for teaching me of the term Irish twins.. I never knew of it.. and I appreciate you 🧸❤️
My pleasure, Greatest Call :love2:

Return to “L-O”