LipsticksandLattes

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Re: LipsticksandLattes

Post by Soph09 »

The dress she wore for her bridal shower looked so unflattering on her😐 The lacy one I think suited her so much better.
Also I don't get why she does outfit of the day everytime she goes out or changes when she wears the same clothes all the time and we know by know that her jeans are from h&m🙄

And about her drinking I noticed it too.. in one of her previous vlogs she opened a new bottle of vine and put a really good amount in her glass and then later that night she showed the bottle and it was half empty..that is a little too much for occasionaly drinking and why would you need to drink a liquid iv for not being hungover.Don't know anybody who gets hungover from a one normal glass of vine.🙄

wildcharmer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wildcharmer »

I cringed when I saw the dress she chose, it didn't flatter her at all in my opinion.

I also thought the hangover comment was weird. Is she that dehydrated that 1 glass of wine will make her hungover?
it does seem like she's drinking a lot more now for no particular reason.
and now apparently shes sick with a UTI, she doesnt seem to be taking care of herself lately.

tutu10
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu10 »

I'm not from the US, can someone explain it to me?
So, Grace says she's a lawyer because she got a job, but I thought she had to pass the bar to be considered a lawyer.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

I'm not from the US either, but I remember her saying that even though she doesn't know whether or not she passed the bar, it's possible for her to already practice law under the supervision of a lawyer.
But I agree that it was weird watching her calling herself a lawyer, like she's soo sure she passed. Maybe it's because I'm too insecure, but I would only be out there saying I'm a lawyer after I were 100000% sure that I in fact passed the exam.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

blmrqslm wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:44 pm
I'm not from the US either, but I remember her saying that even though she doesn't know whether or not she passed the bar, it's possible for her to already practice law under the supervision of a lawyer.
But I agree that it was weird watching her calling herself a lawyer, like she's soo sure she passed. Maybe it's because I'm too insecure, but I would only be out there saying I'm a lawyer after I were 100000% sure that I in fact passed the exam.
I'm really happy for her that she found a job plus in this difficult times but I was cringing when she called herself a lawyer. Make sure you first pass the exam and then you can call yourself a lawyer. It was a little weird.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

What's with her obssesion with wine and wine glasses :? She litterally posts on ig story all the time with her wine in her hand. 🤦‍♀️ This girl has problems.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

Hi Gracie! It's so obvious that you read here, since now you're posting even more stories with your repetitive glass of wine!

We hope you're not having alcohol issues though.

🥰

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I unfollowed her on ig, the wine shoveling in our faces was little too much for my taste.😂

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

She was never the most charismatic vlogger, but she used to be a little more interesting. Now her videos and stories are just boooring

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Honestly I liked her law school vlogs more even though they were repetative and now that she is working the whole vlog was boring. I hope she changes things and films something other than vlogs or somehow makes them interesting by showing different things..

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

Did her and her boyfriend live together when she was in her parents basement? I noticed that in her vlogs she would film herself doing stuff in the middle of the night with the lights on. Either they slept in separate rooms or she just did not give a fuck that her partner was sleeping.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

shawnandgus wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:24 pm
Did her and her boyfriend live together when she was in her parents basement? I noticed that in her vlogs she would film herself doing stuff in the middle of the night with the lights on. Either they slept in separate rooms or she just did not give a fuck that her partner was sleeping.
Yes, they already lived together in her parents basement, I think they've been living together for at least five years now (not sure). As far as she showed, it seemed like they always slept in the same room. In some vlogs she said he was working late at night (hence why he was not around) and if I remember correctly in other vlogs she said he was already awaken (at 5am?) so their dynamic always seemed kinda weird to me.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

She really doesn't know how to pick a dress🤦‍♀️ Her "wedding dress" was so wrinkled and it looked so cheap. And with that awful veil, it didn't go at all. I can only imagine how is her real wedding day dress😂
Also that galery wall she was putiing in her "office" was so tacky and ugly.. her taste is awful.

wildcharmer
Talker
Talker

Post by wildcharmer »

Her dress looked like a dress you'd see in a 'Trying on Wish Wedding Dresses' video. it was hideous. theres so many nice options out there and she picked that...

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Her taste is pretty tacky,in clothes and in home decor. She always looks what other influencers wear or have and then she buys the same.

tutu10
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu10 »

Soph09 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:12 am
Her taste is pretty tacky,in clothes and in home decor. She always looks what other influencers wear or have and then she buys the same.
Yeah, and, especially with home decor, she doesn't think if it's going to look good on her house (it usually doesn't)

tutu10
Learner
Learner

Post by tutu10 »

She wastes so much water doing the dishes, just close the damn tap!

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

I'm starting to think that she's a little annoyed by Chelsea. She always has to pick Chelsea up when they hangout and you can tell that it annoys her. Like on her wedding day when Chelsea went to the house. She wasn't even part of the wedding, she just layed there the entire time.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

And I don't recall her mentioning Martina in her vlogs anymore 🤔 I remember in older vlogs she used to always say she was going to her house, etc, and now it seems she's only friends with Chelsea

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Yeah it was a little strange how she said that it was only family like their parents and sibilings but you can see Chelsea there. Also wasn't Martina her closest friend, why would she not be there but Chelsea was.🙄 And she definitely is annoyed by her, I noticed it also how she always rolls her eyes when she needs to pick her up or take her home😂

Return to “L-O”