LipsticksandLattes

wildcharmer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LipsticksandLattes

Post by wildcharmer »

That comment about graduating with honors rubbed me the wrong way. as mentioend above ^ her name is not listed under honors/cum laude. Nothing wrong with not graduating with honors! (i didn't lol) but don't lie about it.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

Lol, her name is only in the general graduates alumni and the ones who participated in law review. :rofl:
She really thought nobody would find out? Goes to show she's not reliable...
And the posters above are so right, it's hard to feel bad for her since she clearly didn't fully dedicate to study for the exam. I know how emotionally draining is having to study for it, but you need to have the mentality of "I'm gonna give my best now so I don't have to do that again in the future". But she was sooo sure she would pass she couldn't think this way.
She really thinks that just because she watched all the videos she automatically knows all needed to pass. But watching the videos passively the way she did is not the same of effectively absorbing and learning the material.

And maybe she shouldn't look for a job until the results came out. Now she has to juggle studying AND working.

But something that caught my attention was the fact that her last video has much more views than the others. People seem to really enjoy watching others suffer :?

biuxbb
Learner
Learner

Post by biuxbb »

Seriously?? She put text in her video that said she graduated with honors. What a liar.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

She definitely reads here😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

Soph09 wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:27 am
She definitely reads here😂😂
Yes! She's deleted now, but I watched her stories saying that, at the time of the graduation, they had calculated her grades based on the previous semester and after this the latest grades came in and her papers and transcriptions says she had actually graduated with honours.

She even showed two youtube comments calling her out and she said: "I don't know whatever forum is generating this rumor but it's not true!". The funny thing is that I clearly remember an older video of hers (from 2014?) where she talks about GuruGossip. I don't know if it's private or deleted now, but it just proves that she knows damn well "what forum" is that :FU:

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

lol she probably would've passed if she had used the time she spent watching TVD actually studying!!! play stupid games, win stupid prizes Gracie. but props to her for graduating with honors.

newgalpal
Learner
Learner

Post by newgalpal »

dreadful darling wrote:
Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:02 pm
lol she probably would've passed if she had used the time she spent watching TVD actually studying!!! play stupid games, win stupid prizes Gracie. but props to her for graduating with honors.
Cum laude at her law school is a 3.25. She just barely made the cut, if she was not cum laude until they processed last semester's grades (where she probably selectively chose to "P" the classes she did poorly in and take a grade in her better classes).

I don't mean to shit on someone's accomplishments and the pandemic is hard for all of us regardless of position, but she graduated with the lowest honors possible (and even then just barely) and also probably wouldn't have done even that if the pandemic hadn't changed law schools grading policies. Her law school was one that allowed people to change certain classes to P/F for spring 2020. If her law school had changed to P/F in every class for every student, like many other law schools did in the pandemic, she would not have graduated "with honors."

The reason I'm pointing this out is when she phrases it "I graduated with honors" she implies a higher level of success than she actually achieved in my opinion lol. She was probably bottom of her class in comparison to other students. She didn't work hard in law school, she didn't work hard in studying for the bar, so I don't think her outcome of failing is a shock. If anything she should be proud of the margin with which she failed, because I would've expected it to be much higher.

newgalpal
Learner
Learner

Post by newgalpal »

Also, she attends a law school where over 1/4th of the students regularly fail the bar, irrespective of the pandemic.

shawnandgus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shawnandgus »

She must embarrassed to be a Pace graduate at this point because there is no need to hide where you went to law school, especially when you work in a firm. Like I get it Pace might not be the best school but it is not the worst of the worst, and if she really wanted to succeed and be a kick ass law student/lawyer she could have used her resources to make it happen. The fact that she just barely graduated with honors shows that she went to a low ranked school because she thought that she was so smart and could stand out amongst her classmates. Like HELLO this isn't grade school. You need to have a brain and be passionate in order to succeed in any graduate program.

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

Sometimes I feel like Gracie must be cool to hang out, based on the tiktok Chelsea shared. But based on her vlogs she's so boring, it's weird

xsparkle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xsparkle »

blmrqslm wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:17 pm
Sometimes I feel like Gracie must be cool to hang out, based on the tiktok Chelsea shared. But based on her vlogs she's so boring, it's weird
What was the TikTok?

blmrqslm
Learner
Learner

Post by blmrqslm »

It was a tiktok she shared on Gracie's birthday, where she's drinking and stuff

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Did she fail the bar exam again? She posted on her stories something about taking it in july again..

mlmbossbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by mlmbossbabe »

Soph09 wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:03 am
Did she fail the bar exam again? She posted on her stories something about taking it in july again..
Don't results for the bar come out a few months after you take it?
For her sake, I hope she passes it this time honestly.

Ria07
Learner
Learner

Post by Ria07 »

I don’t think the results are out yet but she was very disappointed after taking the exam. Apparently everyone thought it was extreme difficult and hence why she’s already thinking that she might have to take it again in July.

I dunno I feel like she didn’t prioritize studying for bar. I get that you have to multitask and also enjoy life but her vlogs made it seem as if she barely was studying. She was wasting time and getting her hair done days before the bar. Hmm.

tina_may
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tina_may »

omg, this girl is going to become an alcoholic

mlmbossbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by mlmbossbabe »

Yeah I know someone who took the bar and they studied for 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. It requires a lot of dedication! She never seems to put much effort into anything. It always seems like her work is sloppy.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

Drinking tylenol with full glass of alcohol for headache🙄🙄🙄 this girl has problems..

Yogigirl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Yogigirl »

Do you guys remember when she would return clothes at the time. Lol she still dresses basically the same even now

mlmbossbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by mlmbossbabe »

I hate her style of decorating. All those cheesy photos with a cheesy saying. Even worse are the ones with the name of a designer on them like Prada. I'm sure if she had some more money she will be "decorating" with designer boxes.

Return to “L-O”