Maddie Cidlik

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Maddie Cidlik

Post by darcyking »

She is a big up-and-coming Youtuber. I have been watching her for a while, and she has been growing a ton recently. I anticipate her becoming a Dote girl or a SC girl soon (she definitely fits the type). What do you guys think?

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Maddie Cidlik

Post by darcyking »

margo17 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:24 am
finally a post for her. i have also started watching her like half a year. she definitely suits to be dote girl. but sometimes she gives me basic LA girls vibe
Yeah I agree! She's grown a ton the past few months! I'm surprised dote didn't ask her to go to coachella

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

she doesn't seem particularly interesting to watch but she is so so stunning 😮 I can't

casper0123
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Maddie Cidlik

Post by casper0123 »

Not really an active thread.. but I’ve noticed she’s really gained a few pounds, like from her instagram pictures in May or last year you can see that her arms look skinny but in her recent story she’s looking bigger.. not too noticeable but I could tell. She seems to be hiding her body more in recent uploads. I always saw her as like pretty skinny but now she’s getting chunkier... ??? Image

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

casper0123 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:39 pm
Not really an active thread.. but I’ve noticed she’s really gained a few pounds, like from her instagram pictures in May or last year you can see that her arms look skinny but in her recent story she’s looking bigger.. not too noticeable but I could tell. She seems to be hiding her body more in recent uploads. I always saw her as like pretty skinny but now she’s getting chunkier... ??? Image
and? what's your point?

casper0123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by casper0123 »

Layla0606 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:27 pm
casper0123 wrote:
and? what's your point?

Body shaming does NOT include stating an opinion that someone is "fat".
Try reading guru gossips rules

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

casper0123 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm
Layla0606 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:27 pm
casper0123 wrote:
and? what's your point?

Body shaming does NOT include stating an opinion that someone is "fat".
Try reading guru gossips rules
she looks good in all those pictures

k1ngofgossip
Learner
Learner

Post by k1ngofgossip »

most unproblematic youtuber there is- hopefully, becomes more popular than the Macdonald sisters or Brooke miccio! I love her sm & fck that body shammer^^^

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

k1ngofgossip wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:45 pm
most unproblematic youtuber there is- hopefully, becomes more popular than the Macdonald sisters or Brooke miccio! I love her sm & fck that body shammer^^^
agreed, i am excited to see what she does post-college! hopefully she moves to a big city like nyc or la cause i would love to see her content. i am hoping she starts working with some big brands so she can go on some trips (revolve, sephora, etc). i want her channel to grow!

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

darcyking wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:59 am
k1ngofgossip wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:45 pm
agreed, i am excited to see what she does post-college! hopefully she moves to a big city like nyc or la cause i would love to see her content. i am hoping she starts working with some big brands so she can go on some trips (revolve, sephora, etc). i want her channel to grow!
I like that she decided to stay in nj! she's super close to nyc for content or even philly once and a while! sephora could definitely sponsor her and i'd be like yes bitch

blinkonce4help
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blinkonce4help »

i actually really like her content too! sure she's a little basic but it fits her well, especially because she seems like a very sweet girl. i like her north east vibe also

down4lifehc
Learner
Learner

Post by down4lifehc »

I like that she hasn't moved to LA and actually seems like she wants a career outside of Youtube. She looks exactly like Gigi Hadid to me, really pretty

lizziefitz1133
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lizziefitz1133 »

she’s so cute and her content is actually refreshing to watch...she’ll go far

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

I just want her channel to continue to grow! She is so sweet and relatable, and she is the only youtuber who's content hasn't caused issues during quarantine. Love her channel!

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

down4lifehc wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:51 pm
I like that she hasn't moved to LA and actually seems like she wants a career outside of Youtube. She looks exactly like Gigi Hadid to me, really pretty
I love how she hasn't moved to LA! Although I wouldn't mind if she became friends with some of the LA youtubers because I really want her channel to grow. As long as she stays away from the Macdonald sisters lol they are unbearable. Maddie seems so sweet!

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

I like how chill she is and how she doesn’t fake being ~qUiRkY~

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

I love how she’s gotten her degree and actually utilised her experience on social media for work. It’s refreshing to watch, I think she balances “regular life” and the influencer thing really well and still having it feel authentic.

Return to “L-O”