Abrina
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Murillo Twins

Post by Abrina »

Jayylove wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:30 pm
I just saw this, and am curious if this is true or not ?
Is this her comment section on IG?

nahfam
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by nahfam »

Jayylove wrote:I just saw this, and am curious if this is true or not ?
I think Moe did date Fern first tho ... I’ve seen it on here I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmac002
Learner
Learner

Post by Lmac002 »

Wouldn’t fern have been like 14ish if Moe dated
Him tho? Even if that was the case, would it count? Lol.

itstoddkranes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itstoddkranes »

Have you guys noticed that they all got their nails done? These girls give no fucks about exposing their children. Evi hasn’t even had his two month check up right?

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

itstoddkranes wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:47 pm
Have you guys noticed that they all got their nails done? These girls give no fucks about exposing their children. Evi hasn’t even had his two month check up right?

Honest question, how can you change a diaper with long nails 🤔

Jayylove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jayylove »

Its in Terms Comments on one of his older posts. I noticed they got their nails done too and i didn't see any posts about them like the usually do. Very Very careless .

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Did anyone watch Britts venting session about her kid's school work and how she is so overwhelmed!? The sad reality is she's NEVER actually had to parent and now that she has too she's so "overwhelmed" it's pathetic! I'm sure we've all been on that same boat. It comes with parenting! You suck it up and move forward! I can't tell you how many hour's I've spent on Google and YouTube trying to figure out all this new way of them Learning from Team's and ConnectED.. it can be exhausting but it's not impossible if you actually take time to figure it out. If she has time to spend 2-3 hours to get ready to take IG pic's! She has enough time to figure out her kid's schoolwork

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:02 pm
Did anyone watch Britts venting session about her kid's school work and how she is so overwhelmed!? The sad reality is she's NEVER actually had to parent and now that she has too she's so "overwhelmed" it's pathetic! I'm sure we've all been on that same boat. It comes with parenting! You suck it up and move forward! I can't tell you how many hour's I've spent on Google and YouTube trying to figure out all this new way of them Learning from Team's and ConnectED.. it can be exhausting but it's not impossible if you actually take time to figure it out. If she has time to spend 2-3 hours to get ready to take IG pic's! She has enough time to figure out her kid's schoolworkImage

There's people who still have to work and don't have the opportunity to help their kids with their school work :roll: And no offense, but aren't they still both in elementary school? How hard can it be?

penne789
Learner
Learner

Post by penne789 »

LOL yesterday on Briana’s Ig live people were grilling tf out of her asking her how her nails were done when salons are closed. So many people asked to the point where she said “omggg why are people asking me about my nails I’m not gonna answer you people are crazy” and she was doing the live in Ferns rental Rolls Royce and Evi threw up and she didn’t even notice until people in the live said EVI THREW UP HOE CLEan it up then fern was bugging saying omg get a baby wipe bruh

nahfam
Learner
Learner

Post by nahfam »

penne789 wrote:LOL yesterday on Briana’s Ig live people were grilling tf out of her asking her how her nails were done when salons are closed. So many people asked to the point where she said “omggg why are people asking me about my nails I’m not gonna answer you people are crazy” and she was doing the live in Ferns rental Rolls Royce and Evi threw up and she didn’t even notice until people in the live said EVI THREW UP HOE CLEan it up ImageImageImage then fern was bugging saying omg get a baby wipe bruh

ImageImage what an embarrassment

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Labrat wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:02 pm
Did anyone watch Britts venting session about her kid's school work and how she is so overwhelmed!? The sad reality is she's NEVER actually had to parent and now that she has too she's so "overwhelmed" it's pathetic! I'm sure we've all been on that same boat. It comes with parenting! You suck it up and move forward! I can't tell you how many hour's I've spent on Google and YouTube trying to figure out all this new way of them Learning from Team's and ConnectED.. it can be exhausting but it's not impossible if you actually take time to figure it out. If she has time to spend 2-3 hours to get ready to take IG pic's! She has enough time to figure out her kid's schoolworkImage

There's people who still have to work and don't have the opportunity to help their kids with their school work :roll: And no offense, but aren't they still both in elementary school? How hard can it be?
My thoughts exactly! Plus her kids have the worse sleeping schedule. I always see them on their Ig stories past 12 and still on their electronics Image that doesn't help either

Calisun26
Learner
Learner

Post by Calisun26 »

I can’t believe she called people crazy for asking how she got her nails done. They obviously know the answer. She’s the crazy one for risking her baby to get some uglyass ratchet nails. And her kid has a flat ass pointy head. I used to like them bc I thought they were “real” but idk they just shouldn’t be mothers IMO

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

If only Brittany payed this much attention to her own kids Image evi is adorable though..she’s like “tia goals” but how can you be a good tia when you suck at taking care of your own kids Image

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

I've been watching Marbella's channel and she honestly seems so down to earth and laid back when she's not around them

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Evi is so cute but his head is sooo flat from behind they need to fix that before it’s too late. He is on his back too much and I’ve never seen a baby watch so much tv.

Jayylove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jayylove »

Im weak his poor little head 😂💀 is there a reason its like that

penne789
Learner
Learner

Post by penne789 »

Ok first of all WTF is up with Evian’s head omg when y’all pointed it out I was shocked. That is not healthy at all. LIKE SRSLY EW WTF fix the kids head so he can develop properly. And also does anyone else find Brittany to be so much prettier than Briana? Why are Briana’s eyebrows SO fucking far apart? Bitch it don’t help that your face is so round and puffy either Image

katii3j
Learner
Learner

Post by katii3j »

I was watching I think Marbella’s latest video two things I’ve noticed, one is that she took off the “s” as in murillos as in their YouTube channel name, strange right ? Another thing I’ve noticed they (Marbella & abuela) look so sad. Despite the virus some shit definitely went down, and for them to be both at risk both the twins y moe bein grascias. Too busy partying, drinking and social media addicts. Smh even their poor babies wtf.

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

katii3j wrote:I was watching I think Marbella’s latest video two things I’ve noticed, one is that she took off the “s” as in murillos as in their YouTube channel name, strange right ? Another thing I’ve noticed they (Marbella & abuela) look so sad. Despite the virus some shit definitely went down, and for them to be both at risk both the twins y moe bein grascias. Too busy partying, drinking and social media addicts. Smh even their poor babies wtf.

I agree 100%!!!! It makes me mad that their mother and grandmother are over there high risk and neither of those dumbass girls’ pets (I mean bfs) can’t even take them a plate of food or some essentials like toilet paper!! I don’t know what went down between them but a time like this, all that petty shit should go out the window when it comes to your mother!! They’re over there housing and feeding that idiot Amy but can’t do shit for their own blood? Other than their dad which ,cmon your mom and grandma have been there more for them more than him Image

Chisme100
Talker
Talker

Post by Chisme100 »

I love the twins but I have to agree that in a time like this they shouldn't be petty cause you never know what life can bring. I know for a fact when quarantine is over, they'll reunite with them because they'll need babysitters to be out partying. A great example is today, Marbella posted an IG story of Evian while Bri and Brit are having a kickback at their house with Amy and Ari.

Return to “L-O”