Murillo Twins

penne789
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Murillo Twins

Post by penne789 »

Why does Fern have a rented/leased fucking rolls Royce in a Chino Hills townhome but can’t stay in a nice hotel when going to Fresno. The fucking Air bnb had a bullet hole through the window and they can’t get a hotel? Sounds like a scammer to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Fern looks like a mandilon. He looks like he doesn't have a saying in the decisions made, oh wait i forgot Briana is the one bringing home the bacon cuz fern only lays around the house on his phone scamming people on his little betting website or whatever.

BrittneyQuezada
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by BrittneyQuezada »

xxx65466xxx wrote:Fern looks like a mandilon. He looks like he doesn't have a saying in the decisions made, oh wait i forgot Briana is the one bringing home the bacon cuz fern only lays around the house on his phone scamming people on his little betting website or whatever.
Yup girl I got scammed by him Image thank god not by a lot of money but I still paid him and he fucking sucks we lost almost every game and the ones we did win he would try to make you feel bad about not betting more money to get back more!! I wish more people would expose him but you know they delete those comments ASAP! I’m glad I stopped supporting that whole family and a lot of other people did too because there views are way down and I’m glad so they can get a reality check!

Dayanna93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dayanna93 »

Thoughts on her being pregnant? On her recent Instagram story she mentions that she was talking to the chef about her health issues and Ramiro says at the end “that you’re preggo?” Image

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

I know I'm late, but another trip? Really??

here4thaT_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by here4thaT_ »

Amy ImageImageImage

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Image what the hell happened to her face????!!! She looks weird and I checked to see it she had some sorta of filter and it said she didn’t

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Marieee84 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:06 pm
Image what the hell happened to her face????!!! She looks weird and I checked to see it she had some sorta of filter and it said she didn’t
I wouldn't be surprised. And the way she applies her makeup and concealer ages her so bad. She looks older than Brittany

penne789
Learner
Learner

Post by penne789 »

Ew Brianna has always been trash. Britt does her makeup way better and so does Moe and Marbella their mom. Plus ew at Briana giving Evi a flamin hot cheeto when his digestive system isn’t even developed and can not handle the acidity let alone an ulcer WTF

vguruv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vguruv »

Marieee84 wrote:Image
Looks like she got a pdo thread lift, ya se ve como la lyn mayImage

here4thaT_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by here4thaT_ »

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Watched Brittany's latest vlog and she def got something done to her face. People in the comments were pointing it out. It looks so bad

here4thaT_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by here4thaT_ »

Labrat wrote:Watched Brittany's latest vlog and she def got something done to her face. People in the comments were pointing it out. It looks so bad
She mentioned it in one of her stories I forgot what the procedure is called but she said it’s temporary

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Bri and Fern straight look like whos from the movie how the grinch stole Christmas ImageImage

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Can someone please tell Bri that these filters are not it for her Image

Lmac002
Learner
Learner

Post by Lmac002 »

I just want to start off by saying I really do love these girls. They’re a little ratchet but so family oriented and of course humble. They just uploaded a video on the collab they did with beauty creations and well, I’ll just say I was so high I thought it was a joke but I went back to the video today and turns out it’s not. But they do have balls for posting this I have to give them credit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

How are they the only channel that still has their comments turned off. Am I missing something? I watch other channels that include kids in the videos and none of them have their comments turned off

penne789
Learner
Learner

Post by penne789 »

They curse almost every other sentence lol that’s probably why the comments have always been taken away

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

They would look so much better if they toned down the lip fillers

chisme123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by chisme123 »

Im pretty sure they have their comments turned off because they can’t handle people being critical of them.

Also did you guys know Brit has an OF? I found some pictures of it on another forum and they are definitely not just foot pictures! And Ramiro isn’t just taking pictures he’s in a video with her. He’s definitely not the good boy and morally righteous guy he tried to pretend to be when they started dating. I don’t think I can be explicit with what was in the video but I’m sure you guys can find it. 🦶🏼 💦

Return to “L-O”