Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LilyLike (Lilia Kazakova)

Post by coffecat »

ThatGirl__123 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:03 pm
maybe she just wants to make sure no one will ever hire her as a lawyer if it ever comes to that. I think it would be wise to leave this door open in case something goes south. But oh well.
Didn't she make sure of that years ago? I'm not a professional at this, but isn't it also questionable content for legal job hiring too put out vlogs where she lies in bed with pouty face in tiny pyjama's, taking a bath with a pouty face and endless butt photo's?

I'm not shaming her but career wise it makes more sense for (bikini/ lingerie) models to put out this content.

I think it's more likely she will be working for her mother's company anyway if 'things went south'.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

coffecat wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 4:50 am
ThatGirl__123 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:03 pm
maybe she just wants to make sure no one will ever hire her as a lawyer if it ever comes to that. I think it would be wise to leave this door open in case something goes south. But oh well.
Didn't she make sure of that years ago? I'm not a professional at this, but isn't it also questionable content for legal job hiring too put out vlogs where she lies in bed with pouty face in tiny pyjama's, taking a bath with a pouty face and endless butt photo's?

I'm not shaming her but career wise it makes more sense for (bikini/ lingerie) models to put out this content.

I think it's more likely she will be working for her mother's company anyway if 'things went south'.

This really depends on where she will decide to practice if she really wants to in the future (where she decides to pass bar exams and practice law). Not all countries are equally as strict and I am not sure how the Netherlands are. I have friends who practice law here in Europe. One of them was a performing pole dancer while also being a lawyer at the same time. Although she was not in strip clubs but a performer...not judging, I just assume if you are a sex worker (and not hiding it) dancing completely naked then that might be a problem if you are a lawyer.

Minirolada
Talker
Talker

Post by Minirolada »

All she is filming these days is cleaning and “getting her life together”-the latter she is doing for at least two years now lol.
but who is really interested in watching someone cleaning? probably sponsored. what a mess...from law to making ads for cleaning products... :respekt:

riley35
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by riley35 »

Minirolada wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 2:26 am
All she is filming these days is cleaning and “getting her life together”-the latter she is doing for at least two years now lol.
but who is really interested in watching someone cleaning? probably sponsored. what a mess...from law to making ads for cleaning products... :respekt:
I was thinking exactly the same, I didn't say anything because she must be already embarrassed enough about it..
Law student > moving to LA > selling vacuum on social media..

rainee_days
Learner
Learner

Post by rainee_days »

Lol who brings a makeup mirror to a picnic? Has she finally lost her mind? :o

slamvs27
Learner
Learner

Post by slamvs27 »

Surprised by how little she eats in her "What I Eat in a Day". She's quite...stocky. Maybe it's all those coconut flakes and parmesan?

ifthatmakesanysense
Talker
Talker

Post by ifthatmakesanysense »

slamvs27 wrote:Surprised by how little she eats in her "What I Eat in a Day". She's quite...stocky. Maybe it's all those coconut flakes and parmesan?
She probably only eats like that for her videos.

Also - does she say „Hope you have a f*cking amazing day” at the end of her videos or am I mishearing it every time? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

ifthatmakesanysense wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 2:44 am
slamvs27 wrote:Surprised by how little she eats in her "What I Eat in a Day". She's quite...stocky. Maybe it's all those coconut flakes and parmesan?
She probably only eats like that for her videos.

Also - does she say „Hope you have a f*cking amazing day” at the end of her videos or am I mishearing it every time? Image

Yeah cuz dis bitch craaaaaazy. Swears and stuff...

ifthatmakesanysense
Talker
Talker

Post by ifthatmakesanysense »

I don’t really mind swearing, but it doesn’t fit her aesthetic so it just sounds odd

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

slamvs27 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:37 pm
Surprised by how little she eats in her "What I Eat in a Day". She's quite...stocky. Maybe it's all those coconut flakes and parmesan?
Watched it just now to see but before I proceed I wanna say that she might be lying about how much she eats in a day in those videos BUT!!! There is a lot of calories in vegan milk too. Those shakes are probably in 300-400 calories if she also eats those coconut flakes . The banana bread also has a lot of calories and it is very sweet and easy to overeat on and her portion seemed big. I would assume another 500 kcal.. And omg the amount of oil she uses not only to prep her zucchinis but also afterwards the amount she puts on plus the one that is in pesto. Even with the low cal zucchini pasta the recipe is packed with kcals Actually, I just rewatched and she adds one 1/3rd of a cup of oil!!!!!!!?????? to the pesto?lmao 1 cup of olive oil: cca 1900 calories. 1/3 is above 600kcal. And add to that the oil from making the zucchinis and the extra spoon she adds on top. Also, I eat peas, and I also weigh my food and she probably had almost 100 calories of peas (but let's say 70). There are also cals from parm which for one cup will have over 400 calories, so she adds cca 130 calories at least from that. Pine nuts half a cup cca 450 kcal Oh lala. The portion she had in front of her on the table was quite big, I really would not be surprised if it was close to 1000 kcal.

TBH I would not be surprised if her food intake is around 2000 kcal or above per day just from watching this vid. Add to that how much she burns in a day and I think she weighs just around how much she eats. (some days are better than others etc.)

rainee_days
Learner
Learner

Post by rainee_days »

notnot wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:02 am
slamvs27 wrote:
Watched it just now to see but before I proceed I wanna say that she might be lying about how much she eats in a day in those videos BUT!!! There is a lot of calories in vegan milk too. Those shakes are probably in 300-400 calories if she also eats those coconut flakes . The banana bread also has a lot of calories and it is very sweet and easy to overeat on and her portion seemed big. I would assume another 500 kcal.. And omg the amount of oil she uses not only to prep her zucchinis but also afterwards the amount she puts on plus the one that is in pesto. Even with the low cal zucchini pasta the recipe is packed with kcals Actually, I just rewatched and she adds one 1/3rd of a cup of oil!!!!!!!?????? to the pesto?lmao 1 cup of olive oil: cca 1900 calories. 1/3 is above 600kcal. And add to that the oil from making the zucchinis and the extra spoon she adds on top. Also, I eat peas, and I also weigh my food and she probably had almost 100 calories of peas (but let's say 70). There are also cals from parm which for one cup will have over 400 calories, so she adds cca 130 calories at least from that. Pine nuts half a cup cca 450 kcal Oh lala. The portion she had in front of her on the table was quite big, I really would not be surprised if it was close to 1000 kcal.

TBH I would not be surprised if her food intake is around 2000 kcal or above per day just from watching this vid. Add to that how much she burns in a day and I think she weighs just around how much she eats. (some days are better than others etc.)
Thank you for a detailed breakdown of her meals! 2k+ kcal seems like a lot for her, given the fact that she doesn't exercise much. I was surprised how much oil & nuts she used in cooking. She was frying her pasta lol. Also we gotta think about her lattes cause she drinks it at least 2 times a day. :D

slamvs27
Learner
Learner

Post by slamvs27 »

notnot wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:02 am
slamvs27 wrote:

Yes, thank you for that! That’s a ton of food n her macros must be so off. On top of her morning “workouts” where she probably just poses and flexes in front of the mirror n her daily walks which she prob just takes to check herself out, it’s no surprise her body frame is so chonky. And same, when she dumped that huge pile of oil on the pan, I thought it was a mistake and that she was gonna wipe it off? Then for the final dish, the pasta is sitting in another pile of oil?? Wtf, Lilia. Even her law school recipe ideas from years ago were more realistic and helpful. I swear it’s all for aesthetics, not taste or health :respekt:

vanillacoconut
Learner
Learner

Post by vanillacoconut »

Soooo, did anyone watch her latest video re BLM? More importantly, did anyone actually buy it?

Good for her if she starts using her platform for something more useful to society from now on, but girl, don't pretend like you chose YT and social media over a law career because you felt like it was the better choice for spreading positivity and awareness... Unless she really believes her morning routine videos would all of a sudden make the world a more peaceful, accepting and less divided place - smh...

Also, just because someone watched a couple of netflix movies, doesn't make them "woke" all of a sudden. Instead of just giving book and film recommendations, how about actually going deeper on those issues, especially from someone already familiar with them from their law school days?
She sounds ignorant af and tbh, I would have found it more authentic if she never mentioned it in the first place.

coffecat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by coffecat »

vanillacoconut wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:05 pm
Soooo, did anyone watch her latest video re BLM? More importantly, did anyone actually buy it?

Good for her if she starts using her platform for something more useful to society from now on, but girl, don't pretend like you chose YT and social media over a law career because you felt like it was the better choice for spreading positivity and awareness... Unless she really believes her morning routine videos would all of a sudden make the world a more peaceful, accepting and less divided place - smh...

Also, just because someone watched a couple of netflix movies, doesn't make them "woke" all of a sudden. Instead of just giving book and film recommendations, how about actually going deeper on those issues, especially from someone already familiar with them from their law school days?
She sounds ignorant af and tbh, I would have found it more authentic if she never mentioned it in the first place.
I don't really think spreading BLM acknowledgement and opinions is about 'buying it' or not. I agree that it's a good thing she uses her platform for spreading positivity

However the thing I am not buying is her new procrastination video. Honey, am I trusting this content coming from a full time Youtuber with an inconsistent upload schedule? no.

slamvs27
Learner
Learner

Post by slamvs27 »

Damn her hair looks so fried and unhealthy. Like she rubbed her hair with a balloon or something.

rainee_days
Learner
Learner

Post by rainee_days »

Why does she always have to lie about her life story? She said she moved to LA 6 months ago, right before the pandemic, but it's a lie? She moved to the LA 10 months ago.. It was wayyy before the pandemic. :roll:

Also, the pandemic situation has made her life look over-the-top and empty. Her obsession with makeup products and rose gold stuff looked interesting in 2017, but it's 2020 now. It looks like she wasted all the money just to go sightseeing LA area and practice roller skating.

Sorry if there's nobody in this forum anymore, but I've just heard one of the most blatant lies ever and had to log in to this site haha.

Ocean
Learner
Learner

Post by Ocean »

rainee_days wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:39 am
Why does she always have to lie about her life story? She said she moved to LA 6 months ago, right before the pandemic, but it's a lie? She moved to the LA 10 months ago.. It was wayyy before the pandemic. :roll:

Also, the pandemic situation has made her life look over-the-top and empty. Her obsession with makeup products and rose gold stuff looked interesting in 2017, but it's 2020 now. It looks like she wasted all the money just to go sightseeing LA area and practice roller skating.

Sorry if there's nobody in this forum anymore, but I've just heard one of the most blatant lies ever and had to log in to this site haha.
rainee_days wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:39 am

I noticed that too, there’s literally no reason to lie.
Her moving vlog is from 9 months ago, it takes a quick stroll to on her YouTube page to see that her statement is incorrect.
My opinion? She wants to give the impression that the only reason why she didn’t really do anything in LA is because she was too unlucky to move right before the pandemic.

Sweetcapricorn
Learner
Learner

Post by Sweetcapricorn »

I agree with the previous comment, I think she wants to make 2020 sounds like her 2019 year. She didn't do much last year because of her visa and stuff and now covid is preventing her to make the most out of her life in LA.

Also, remember her soapy video in early quarantine about how dating in LA was tough and blablabla... Now she has a whole vid adressing this topic? Isn't that a bit "funny"?
I haven't watched the vid yet btw.

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

Did you see her latest video? The cringe was through the roof. They seem uncomfortable with one another.

slamvs27
Learner
Learner

Post by slamvs27 »

Everything she does is so performative and "posey". Including her relationship (aka cameraman).

She also uploaded a summer night routine on the first day of fall! Then follows up with "like this video if you want a fall morning routine"!? Damn this girl has no ideas. How many videos can you cycle through in a year...her brain must be so empty.

Return to “L-O”